Page 251 of 257 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2563

Thread: The Most Ridiculous Dogma of ALL- the 'Trinity'

  1. #2501
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,145
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Goofiplanation #177- the Zombie-GodJesus:

    "Jesus himself said he was raised with a body of flesh and bones "- DEEmented, Topix

    No such words appear in the Bible- but ONLY in CHURCHianity.
    "Flesh and Blood" (a term referring to the human body- which includes bones, etc, of course) cannot inherit God's Kingdom.
    God's Kingdom- with its King- is in Heaven.
    Jesus "was raised a life-giving spirit". -1 Cor 15
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  2. #2502
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,981
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Goofiplanation #177- the Zombie-GodJesus:

    "Jesus himself said he was raised with a body of flesh and bones "- DEEmented, Topix

    No such words appear in the Bible- but ONLY in CHURCHianity.
    "Flesh and Blood" (a term referring to the human body- which includes bones, etc, of course) cannot inherit God's Kingdom.
    God's Kingdom- with its King- is in Heaven.
    Jesus "was raised a life-giving spirit". -1 Cor 15
    You have it easy... all you have to do if pretend to be stupid and take things in a ultra literal sense that makes no sense.

    Jesus was raised both a life giving spirit.. AND as flesh and bone (no more blood)
    38 And He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts?
    39
    See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not
    ...have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”



    God made sure that passage was in the Bible because in His omniscience He knew folks like you would be born some day.

    So, repent maybe? it would not hurt... unless you like death. Do you?
    God has two dwellings:
    one in heaven, and the other
    in a meek and thankful heart.
    Izaak Walton
    (1593-1683)




  3. #2503
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,145
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Yes, he was in his human body BEFORE returning to heaven- where human bodies can't enter.
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  4. #2504
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,145
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Goofiplanation #178- Fully Coprolite

    JESUS WAS FULLY GOD WHILE BEING FULLY HUMAN..- I-Hop, Topix

    Try finding this, too, in the Bible....and don't hold your breath while you try.
    Why should one BELIEVE that? Because I-Hop SAYS so!


    What IS a "fully" anyway?
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  5. #2505
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,981
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Yes, he was in his human body BEFORE returning to heaven- where human bodies can't enter.
    You are missing a big factor in this truth....

    It says that n flesh and blood can not enter. Not, flesh and bones.. See the difference?

    Blood loss could potentially cause physical death. There is no physical death with the resurrection body. No need for human blood in how it functions.
    That is why Jesus said..

    39 See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not
    ...have flesh and bones as you see that I have.


    He was no longer able to die physically. He does not need blood for life. A new kind of body was now in function. No need for blood. No need for oxygen. He could go anywhere with this new body that can not die. He could suspend himself hundreds of miles above in space and not need air. Blood needs oxygen. That's one reason why God created fish. To show us how certain forms of life can live where we would otherwise perish.

    Read the following carefully....

    1 Corinthians 15:50.


    "Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;
    .nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable."

    39 See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not
    ...have flesh and bones as you see that I have.


    No more flesh and blood with the resurrection body. The resurrection body will inherit God's kingdom.

    Its "flesh and blood" that can not inherit God's kingdom. For, there will be no death there.



    .
    God has two dwellings:
    one in heaven, and the other
    in a meek and thankful heart.
    Izaak Walton
    (1593-1683)




  6. #2506
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,145
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneZ View Post
    You are missing a big factor in this truth....

    It says that n flesh and blood can not enter. Not, flesh and bones.. See the difference?

    Blood loss could potentially cause physical death. There is no physical death with the resurrection body. No need for human blood in how it functions.
    That is why Jesus said..
    39 See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not
    ...have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”


    He was no longer able to die physically. He does not need blood for life. A new kind of body was now in function. No need for blood. No need for oxygen. He could go anywhere with this new body that can not die. He could suspend himself hundreds of miles above in space and not need air. Blood needs oxygen. That's one reason why God created fish. To show us how certain forms of life can live where we would otherwise perish.
    Read the following carefully....
    1 Corinthians 15:50.
    "Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;
    .nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable."

    39 See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not
    ...have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”

    No more flesh and blood with the resurrection body. The resurrection body will inherit God's kingdom.
    Its "flesh and blood" that can not inherit God's kingdom. For, there will be no death there.
    .


    They don't even believe the scriptures they post! Tragilarious.
    And I guess flesh and blood can't make it, according to his claim- but BONES can!
    A SKELETAL Godman in Heaven?

    And how can you POSSIBLY reason with those saying things like:
    "That's one reason why God created fish. To show us how certain forms of life can live where we would otherwise perish."
    ?

    God inspired Paul to describe the difference between spirit bodies and human bodies with such clarity that even people in those primitive times could easily see and undersdtand- but not churchoids!
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  7. #2507
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,981
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Goofiplanation #178- Fully Coprolite

    JESUS WAS FULLY GOD WHILE BEING FULLY HUMAN..- I-Hop, Topix

    Try finding this, too, in the Bible....and don't hold your breath while you try.
    Why should one BELIEVE that? Because I-Hop SAYS so!


    What IS a "fully" anyway?
    All the power of God has been granted to doing His Son's will.

    The Father put his Son's soul on display before all angels and men... and in greatest suffering and torments in the hands of the worst evils imaginable of what the Son went through, the Son's faithfulness to remaining true was displayed before the entire universe. Displayed showing the reason why the Father trusts this One Soul to wield all power that God enables to make every wish and desire of the Son to be materialized into reality. That soul thinks it? Its done. That soul is God! And? Anything that is needed to be known by that soul is known before He needs to know..... That Soul has been made to be God to us.
    God has two dwellings:
    one in heaven, and the other
    in a meek and thankful heart.
    Izaak Walton
    (1593-1683)




  8. #2508
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,981
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    God manifested in the Son has both Deity and Soul!

    Two different natures in one being! Unique.

    The Son is God's bridge between man (souls) and God who can not be sensed by men otherwise.


    John 4:24

    God is spirit, and those who worship Him
    must worship in spirit and truth.



    Two natures in the Son before the Incarnation were shown in the following.... Keep in mind. God is spirit, not soul! (Jn 4:24)





    The two natures seen in the Lord God of Israel PRIOR to the incarnation!






    Leviticus 26:10-12

    'You will eat the old supply and clear out the old because of the new.
    Moreover, I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul
    will not reject you.'I will also walk among you and
    be your God, and you shall be My people."



    Judges 10:16

    And they began to remove the foreign gods from their midst
    and to serve Jehovah, so that his soul became impatient
    because of the trouble of Israel.



    Psalm 11:5

    Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one,
    and anyone loving violence his soul certainly hates.




    Isaiah 1:14

    Your New Moon festivals and your appointed feasts my soul hates.
    They have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them.




    Remember! God in His essence is only spirit! Not soul! = two natures in one.


    John 4:24

    God is spirit, and those who worship Him
    must worship in spirit and truth.




    This is the secret being made known....



    .

    God has two dwellings:
    one in heaven, and the other
    in a meek and thankful heart.
    Izaak Walton
    (1593-1683)




  9. #2509
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,145
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    His post:

    God manifested in the Son has both Deity and Soul!
    Two different natures in one being! Unique.
    Two natures in the Son before the Incarnation were shown in the following....
    Keep in mind. God is spirit, not soul! (Jn 4:24)
    The two natures seen in the Lord God of Israel PRIOR to the incarnation!

    Leviticus 26:10-12
    'You will eat the old supply and clear out the old because of the new.
    Moreover, I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul
    will not reject you.'I will also walk among you and
    be your God, and you shall be My people."

    Judges 10:16

    And they began to remove the foreign gods from their midst
    and to serve Jehovah, so that his soul became impatient
    because of the trouble of Israel.

    Psalm 11:5

    Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one,
    and anyone loving violence his soul certainly hates.

    Isaiah 1:14

    Your New Moon festivals and your appointed feasts my soul hates.
    They have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them.

    Remember! God in His essence is only spirit! Not soul! = two natures in one.

    John 4:24

    God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”



    Question:
    So Jesus SHOULD said "We are Two Natures: Soul and Spirit"
    And Jesus the Godman lived in Israel before coming much later!

    CHURCHianity is INSANITY!
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  10. #2510
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,145
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    And THAT is COMPLIMENTING it!
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •