Page 225 of 246 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2453

Thread: The Most Ridiculous Dogma of ALL- the 'Trinity'

  1. #2241
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,345
    Thanks
    342
    Thanked 162 Times in 143 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    And ALL that stick to the most ridiculous of all religious dogma- the 'Trinity'- ridicule and insult themselves...and the God and son they pretend to honor.
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  2. #2242
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,330
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 1,022 Posts

    Default

    They say there are no contradictions in Scripture. Then they go about saying the dead are not dead. In other words, the dead are living, says they

    Therefore Jesus never died, they say.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to james214 For This Useful Post:

    theQuestion (04-21-2017)

  4. #2243
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,330
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 1,022 Posts

    Default

    Having bought into the moronic ideas of the Roman Catholic Church, they say death is a separation of a living conscious soul from a lifeless body.

    They call a LIVING SOUL in heavenly bliss with God, DEATH.


    What saith the Scripture:

    "when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin" Isa 53:10

    "he hath poured out his soul unto death:" Isa 53:12

    When Jesus was nearing the end of his life he said, "My soul is exceeding sorrowful even unto death." Matt 26:38

    Christ's soul died, was buried, and raised from the dead on the third day according to the Scripture.

  5. #2244
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,345
    Thanks
    342
    Thanked 162 Times in 143 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    The church version of "Musical Chairs".... the EXACT OPPOSITE of what Christ and scripture teach.
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  6. #2245
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,330
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 1,022 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    The church version of "Musical Chairs".... the EXACT OPPOSITE of what Christ and scripture teach.
    They tell them what they like to hear rather than what they need to hear.

  7. #2246
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,330
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 1,022 Posts

    Default

    "when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin" Isa 53:10

    His soul = Himself. Hebrew. nephesh.= life.

    Compare Joh_10:11, Joh_10:15, Joh_10:17, Joh_10:18.
    - E.W.Bullinger

    "When thou shalt make his LIFE an offering for sin"

  8. #2247
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    34,119
    Thanks
    4,421
    Thanked 5,725 Times in 4,784 Posts
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by james214 View Post
    Paul tells us that God's son died (Rom 5:10). Jesus tells us that his God and Father loves him because he lays down his life(John 10:15). However, ask a Trinitarian a few questions and you'll discover that they actually deny those words of Paul and Jesus. The Trinitarian says that Jesus did not die or lay down his life, but only a body Jesus inhabited died. So, Trinitarianism is actually a denial of the death and resurrection of the son of God, Jesus Christ.
    I have never heard that from anyone who believes in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. In fact, every single one of them believe the words of Paul and Jesus that I ever tlkaed to. The believe Jeuss layed down his life. They do not deny the resurrection. Can you give me names of people here who believe what you claim, please?
    ------------------------
    "He has shown you, O man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you. But to do justly..and to love mercy...and to walk humbly with your God."

  9. #2248
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    34,119
    Thanks
    4,421
    Thanked 5,725 Times in 4,784 Posts
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    It's a matter of what is true, Dottie. The truth is that there is one God, the Father.

    If people are worshiping something or someone as God that is not God, they are practicing idolatry, even if they are doing it ignorantly.
    Every reference Jesus made of himself was that he was God and being the son of God in the context he spoke makes Him God. He said things of himself that only God can do. No angel, no man would do the things that the Son of God would do.
    ------------------------
    "He has shown you, O man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you. But to do justly..and to love mercy...and to walk humbly with your God."

  10. #2249
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,330
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 1,022 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
    I have never heard that from anyone who believes in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. In fact, every single one of them believe the words of Paul and Jesus that I ever tlkaed to. The believe Jeuss layed down his life. They do not deny the resurrection. Can you give me names of people here who believe what you claim, please?
    Everyone who confesses a Trinity God does in fact actually believe Jesus did not die, was buried, and was raised from the dead. Every Trinitarian I've argued with says that Jesus raised himself from the dead. If Jesus raised himself from the dead then he was not dead, now was he.

  11. #2250
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,330
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 1,022 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
    Every reference Jesus made of himself was that he was God and being the son of God in the context he spoke makes Him God. He said things of himself that only God can do. No angel, no man would do the things that the Son of God would do.
    Jesus credited the Father with the things Jesus does.

    "GIVEN to me of my Father"

    "Appointed to me of my Father"

    "I can of myself do nothing"

    "If I do the works of my Father"

    "Committed to me of my Father"

    "The Spirit of the LORD(Father) is upon me"

    "I come in the name of my Father"

    "All that the Father has given me"

    "He whom God has sent speaks the words of God"

    "Was obedient to death"

    "I lay down my life.....this command I have received of my Father"

    I could on and on....but that should suffice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •