Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christians...on Probation

Thanks

Default Christians...on Probation

Christians, are criminals....on Probation

Christians are......criminals, on Probation.

Point #1.) I was a sinner...I broke the Law....God's Law.
    1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Point #2.) I was forgiven my 'past' sins, (Romans 3:25) by Jesus Christ, with the idea that I would not commit any known sin again....hence probation.

Point #3.) In order for Jesus Christ is get me qualified for heaven (Be perfect as your Father which is in heaven is perfect), Jesus must show me any sin that I am not yet aware of, and correct any sinful habit which would marr the faultless character which Jesus Christ is trying to bring out in me.

Point #4.) It is then, 'my' responsibilty to correct those faults in my present charcter, thru grace, which God gives me freely....as I have not the strenght to do the that work, in my human power alone.

As scripture says: 'Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling'.

Point #5.) Temptations ...are the testing ground by which my character is tested on a daily basis.

The 10 commandments, as found in Exodus 20:3-17 is God's standard of Righteousness, to check my progress.
    Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Thanks

Default Re: Christians...on Probation

Thanx, SS.

In my own words:

Christians, are criminals....on Probation

Christians are......criminals, on Probation.

Point #1.) I was a sinner and criminal...I broke the Law, God's Law of Love for saints and criminals, by hating myself as a criminal and hating others criminals as myself---which then led and leads to more crime.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
    The Law of God is God's Law of Love in mind and in heart on which Law of Love all other lesser laws like the Ten Commandments are based: Matthew 22:36-40. 7:12. 5:43-48.

Point #2.) I was forgiven my 'past' sins of Hate for any kinds of criminals, (Romans 3:25) by Jesus Christ, with the idea that I would not tolerate nor commit the known sin of having in mind the attitude of hating criminals again....hence probation...by loving myself and others as saints and as sinners as per Romans 5:8-10.

During my probation,
    I have to report daily to the Probation Office, where and when my Probation Officers, God and JC, check and measure my heart and mind with the Tape-Measure of 100% Love for the presence of any kind of the sin of Hate for any kind of sinner: 1 Samuel 16:7.

Point #3.) In order for Jesus Christ is get me qualified for heaven (Be perfect as your Father which is in heaven is perfect in perfect Love for the perfect and imperfect), Jesus has already shown me the sin of Hate for any kind of sinner or criminal that I am aware of, and helps me correct that sinful habitude of mind which marrs the faultless character of Love which Jesus Christ is trying to put into me.

Point #4.) It is then, 'my' responsibilty to correct those faults of Hate for any criminal or sinner in my present charcter, thru the grace of Love, which God gives me freely and which I take freely by repenting of any Hate for myself as any word by loving myself as all words....so that I will have the strength of Love to do that work as per 2 Timothy 1:7.

As scripture says: 'Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling'. Phil 1:6.

Point #5.) Temptations ...are the testing grounds that God sends me in daily life to check my Love and or to show me what sin of Hate I need to eliminate by repenting of, by which tests my character of Love is tested on a daily basis.

The Law of Love,
    as found in
    Leviticus 19:17-18, 34;
    Deut 6:4-5, 10:12-19.
    Matthew 22:36-40. Mark 12:29-34. Luke 10:25-27 and etc
    is God's Universal and Everlasting Standard of Righteousness, to check my progress.

In Love of all words and their oppositenemies,
    In Hate for only the sin of hating any sinner or criminal,
    atoz, ex-criminal and ex-pert, smile
    "The person who discovered The Law of Love
    was a far greater scientist than any of our modern scientists."
    MKGANDHI
    “Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.”
    Albert Einstein
    “Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.”
    William Shakespeare, 12th Night

Thanks

atoz!
    Awesome!

((SMILE))

Thanks

Default Re: Christians...on Probation

Right on, LT!smile

with L&R,
    atoz
    MKGANDHI
    Albert Einstein

Thanks

atoz,

Point #5.) Temptations ...are the testing grounds that God sends me in daily life to check my Love and or to show me what sin of Hate I need to eliminate by repenting of, by which tests my character of Love is tested on a daily basis.
    God is not tempting, testing or trying us! That was done in the old testament but we have a better covenant (testament) and he assures us that he finds no fault.

First:

James 1:13, "Let no man say when he is tempted (tempt, test or tries), I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:"

Second:

Hebrews 10:16-19, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17) And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18) Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

18) Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus."

When the testator died then the New Covenant (testament) came to order.

Love is tested on a daily basis.
    You remain sin conscious atoz. You are not fathoming the awesome love of God. You may be trying to love your brother, but you cannot love your brother until you witness the love of God in your heart.

If you are being tested daily it is not by God, it is sin consciouness that is rearing its ugly head.

James 1:14, 'But every man is tempted (tested and tried), when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed."

Humbly and In Christ, Judy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nana
    atoz,

You remain sin conscious atoz. You are not fathoming the awesome love of God. You may be trying to love your brother, but you cannot love your brother until you witness the love of God in your heart.

If you are being tested daily it is not by God, it is sin consciouness that is rearing its ugly head.

Thanx, nana!

Well if sin-of-Hate-consciousness is making me feel so awesomely in Love and full of Love,
    which means
    I am in God and so I am Him,
    and
    He is in me and so He is me, 1 John 4:16,

then,

1. I don't want to ever change!

and

2. What is ever gonna happen to me when i get to be what you call Love-conscious/sin-of-Hate UN-conscious? smile

If consciously loving you as all words is wrong,
    and
    if consciously hating the sin of hating you as any word is wrong,
    then I
    don't ever wanna be right
    and
    do never wanna be right
    and
    do wanna be never ever right!smile

More later.

Guilty of consciously loving myself as all and all as myself to the Degree of Infinity,
    innocent of ever consciously hating anyone to any degree,
    atoz,
    the doubly Love-conscious & sin-of-Hate-conscious man, smile
    MKGANDHI
    Albert Einstein

Thanks

atoz,

To see yourself in love you cannot see yourself as a 'criminal on probation'.

No matter how far you go in empty words they still end up empty.

We are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. We are not criminals on probation, don't you see the diffenence?

I could stand here all day and say love, love, love, but in reality those words mean nothing if they aren't based on the works of Christ and the forgiveness of sin for everyman.

If you see yourself and other as 'criminals on probation', you don't see the works of Christ and you do not have a clue about agape love. You are still seeing yourself and your brother in darkness.

John 1:9, "That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."

atoz wrote:
    the doubly Love-conscious & sin-of-Hate-conscious man, smile
    What????? :roll: If anyone can find the love of God in that kind of retoric, well...... It would simply be impossible.

In Christ, Judy

Thanks

I'm thinkin more along the lines of the movie "dangerous minds".
    Michele Pfiefer plays a teacher that is sent to one of the worst schools in town. All the "rejects" and "troublemakers" are in her class.
    ANd most of them are flunking out of HS.
    So what does she do?
    She gives them all an "A" at the beginning of the semester and tells them in order to graduate they have to keep that "A".
    So the kids all snicker..that's easy..
    And she tells them.."It's harder to keep an "A" then it is to earn an "A".

So, we are the righteousness of God..is it harder to earn that title or to keep it?

God says that he will not remember our iniquities..then why do we keep bringing them up?
    And why do we have knowledge of any iniquity if there is no longer any sin to remember?

Who is pouring sin knowledge into our minds??

hugs
    lone

Thanks

Hi lone,

lone wrote:
    So, we are the righteousness of God..is it harder to earn that title or to keep it?
    Lone, we were made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, but it take the full armour of God to keep it.

It only takes one person to say that we are 'criminals on probation' and a thousand to believe the lie. But one in a thousand has the word of God in him and he casts down that vain imagination because he has on the full armor of God.

The lie has gone on long enough, it is time we believe in who God has made us. We can't be fence- sitters or wishy-washy about it.

lone wrote:
    God says that he will not remember our iniquities..then why do we keep bringing them up?
    Because Christians have not been taught who they are in Christ. We have been deceived by every Tom, Dick and Harry. We read so call Christian books looking for shortcuts to knowledge and not a single one of those Christian books agree with another, other that when you get done reading them you end up a sinner. We don't know the word of righteousness. We dwell on sin so that we can perfect ourselves, it is a disease for which we were healed

Old Testament: Isaiah 1:5, "the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6) From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment."

A prophecy for the future; when Christ came.

Isaiah 33:24, "And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity."

New Testament:

I Peter 2:24, "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."

It does not say that we are going to be healed, it say: BY WHOSE STIPES YE WERE HEALED!

In Christ, Judy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nana
    atoz,

Point #5.) ...God is not tempting, testing or trying us! That was done in the old testament but we have a better covenant (testament) and he assures us that he finds no fault.
    Thank you, Judy!

So who is doing all this testing or trying or putting us thru test-runs or tryouts or Olympic, er, ah, I mean Divine trials or examining us or giving us exams or like a judge at a con-test judging us as to how we pass or fail any try-ons? smile

John 6
    1After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias.

2And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.

3And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.

4And the passover, a feast of the Jews, was nigh.

5When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip,
    Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?

6And this he said to prove[TEST/TRY/CHECK OUT/EXAMIME] him:
    for he himself knew what he would do.

1 Corin 10:
    13There hath **no temptation** taken you but such as is common to man:
    but God is faithful, **who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able;** but **will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it[the temptation with Love and so by Love transform the tempt into a test].

James 1:
    2My brethren,
    count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

3Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

4But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 1:
    12Blessed is the man that endureth temptation:
    for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Don't worry: verse 13 is below!smile]

1 Peter 1:
    6Wherein ye greatly rejoice,
    though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations[tests/try-outs/try-ons/trials, etc]:

7That the trial of your faith,
    being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire,
    might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

8Whom having not seen, ye love;
    in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

1 Peter 4:
    12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:
    and if it[the judging] first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

2 Corinthians 13:
    5Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves.
    Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

1 Corin 3:
    12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13Every man's work shall be made manifest:
    for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire;
    and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss:
    but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

1 Corin 11:
    28But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

31For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

32But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

1 John 4
    1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Corinthians 8:2
    How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality.

Hebrews 11:36
    And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:

Comparing all that to James 1:
    13Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God:
    for God cannot be tempted with evil,
    neither tempteth he any man:

the solutuion is obvious and simple:

God tries with Love: to test is to tempt with Love.
    So God never tempts but tests with Love: God does the same thing but with the different attitude of Love.

Satan or humans test with Hatred AND/OR take with Hatred the tests which God gives in Love: to test with Hatred or to take with Hatred any test is to tempt and is to by that Hatred for the test turn that test into a temptation!!

So Nana, here is some en-couragement:

Please take your chastenings as tests from God by loving God's spankings.

Hebrews 12:
    5And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children,

My son[dtr], despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son [and dtr]
    whom he receiveth.

7If ye endure chastening [with Love for the trial or test], God dealeth with you as with sons [and dtrs];
    for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8But if ye be without chastisement [or don't want it or take it with Hatred], whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons [and dtrs].[/b]

9Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure;
    but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

11Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous:
    nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby [with Love].

12Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

29For our God is [also] a consuming fire.

1 Corin 10:
    13There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

with all Love and Respect for all the trials which all come from God, so that I do love you as my trial sent by God to test my Love:
    Does Atoz love Nana as Me?
    Hi JC, let's run a test hoping atoz' success to see!!smile
    atoz
    MKGANDHI
    Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast