Thread: This Is Coming Up Again>Why?

Default This Is Coming Up Again>Why?

Because the 10 must come and so must come an army!!EU army comes FORTH: Calls for pan-European military training across EU nations
    THE EU army is one step closer closer after a senior European Union chief called for the creation of Euro-wide military academy along the lines of Sandhurst.

I see no one really understands the way the world is going and end time bible prophecy>>NO CLUE AT ALL<<>> Mig>> are pouring into whats that all about?? no clue in this forum>>MMMMM Dumb is not the word for you people that surf this forum!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rant View Post
    Because the 10 must come and so must come an army!!EU army comes FORTH: Calls for pan-European military training across EU nations
    THE EU army is one step closer closer after a senior European Union chief called for the creation of Euro-wide military academy along the lines of Sandhurst.
    I am kind of thinking that there won't be time to build and army, much less a European Sandhurst. Who are your 10 toes of common clay and iron, mixed in the seed of men? (Daniel 2:34). I am kind of thinking that they were already crushed in 1967 & 73 wars, and all you have left to crush are all the nations represented in the statue of Daniel 2, in total, "all at the same time" (Daniel 2:35). Calm down, the feet of iron and clay get crushed prior to all the nations being "crushed all at the same time" (Daniel 2:34-35). Don't look now, but I hear monsters in your closet, and maybe one under your bed. Maybe it is your popcorn, getting to close to the fire.

A Revived Roman Empire?
    So is the European Union part of the end time scenario prophesied in the Bible? Is it even the leader of this end time World Government? Is it the 'revived Roman Empire' seen by many in Bible prophecy? Let's summarise some facts:
    the concept of a revived Roman Empire dates back to Charlemagne (crowned emperor by the Pope in 800). His ideal was a unified Christian empire
    the Catholic undertones of the EU flag
    the common 'Europa and the bull' symbol and its high correlation with Rev 17
    the Babel poster with witchcraft symbols
    the 'Babel-like' EU Parliament building in Strasbourg
    the Lisbon Treaty omits reference to God or Christianity
    the international political role of the Vatican correlates well with the apostate, controlling church in Rev 17
    the emphasis on ancient cultures (godless world kingdoms), especially that of Pergamon (Satan's seat)
    the emerging EU superstate which appears more like a dictatorship than a democracy
    the undemocratic Corpus Juris legal system
    the emerging police state, which correlates well with the 'crushing' nature of the final world empire (Dan 2.40)
    the emerging EU army, independent of NATO
    the EU trading capability that is rivaling that of America

MMM There has to be a vacuum to do this?? yes there has to be one MMMMM >> Gog is destroyed and MMM there is nothing about the good old USA in bible prophecy so it must go into the scrap heap sooner then Russia>>> something to think about! Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Rant View Post
    I see no one really understands the way the world is going and end time bible prophecy>>NO CLUE AT ALL<<>> Mig>> are pouring into whats that all about?? no clue in this forum>>MMMMM Dumb is not the word for you people that surf this forum!
    I see you don't understand, the ten kings are setup by satan, they will be ten fallen angels and the army will be satans locust army which are fallen angels. the Eu has noting to do with it. The US is Jacob and Russia is Esau. God bless