Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 168 of 168

Thread: The Only Correct Way To Understand 2 Corinthians 5:1

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    4,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BusyB View Post
    But there is no record of him teaching his own thoughts either, hey?

    You are so certain I am not just speaking what my Father and my eldest Brother spoke to me?
    Do they both believe in the Bible?

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    4,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BusyB View Post
    But there is no record of him teaching his own thoughts either, hey?

    You are so certain I am not just speaking what my Father and my eldest Brother spoke to me?
    Yea, I really wonder who taught you for I am sure there is not another person on the planet that believes your faith.

  3. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnotking View Post
    Do they both believe in the Bible?
    LOL

    Well, Jehovah the One True God is my Father and my eldest Brother is his Son Jesus our Christ.

    So you can decide the answer to your question however you wish to.

    I have not even really begun to speak all of all that they have taught me.

    Next I plan to speak about our ideas which are not explicitly spelled out in the scriptures and how that going beyond what is written really serves no purpose other than providing more things for us to disagree about. That then creates so huge a cluster of arguments that few ever really get around to examining the important things together with each other.

    Edit: By the way, my place for submitting 'User Likes Post' is missing from my view of the threads.

    Is it missing for you, too?
    Last edited by BusyB; 08-19-2017 at 07:55 PM.
    Doing My Best To Be Pleasing To God - Nothing Else Matters.

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    4,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BusyB View Post
    LOL

    Well, Jehovah the One True God is my Father and my eldest Brother is his Son Jesus our Christ.

    So you can decide the answer to your question however you wish to.

    I have not even really begun to speak all of all that they have taught me.

    Next I plan to speak about our ideas which are not explicitly spelled out in the scriptures and how that going beyond what is written really serves no purpose other than providing more things for us to disagree about. That then creates so huge a cluster of arguments that few ever really get around to examining the important things together with each other.

    Edit: By the way, my place for submitting 'User Likes Post' is missing from my view of the threads.

    Is it missing for you, too?
    Well I guess we can see that Jehovah's chosen one was excluded from teaching you, because your ways are much different than yours.

  5. #165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnotking View Post
    Well I guess we can see that Jehovah's chosen one was excluded from teaching you, because your ways are much different than yours.
    For what reason are you now focusing on things you know are only good for arguments?

    Can we get past your opinion by my just telling you that I recognize it is your right to believe what you do?

    Let's begin on another foot. I will begin it by asking you the following question:

    Can success corrupt people?
    Doing My Best To Be Pleasing To God - Nothing Else Matters.

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    4,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BusyB View Post
    For what reason are you now focusing on things you know are only good for arguments?

    Can we get past your opinion by my just telling you that I recognize it is your right to believe what you do?

    Let's begin on another foot. I will begin it by asking you the following question:

    Can success corrupt people?
    Because of the way you think. Solomon comes to mind. With all due respect to Solomon. One, he asked for wisdom instead of wealth. Two, with me living on earth for eternity I doubt if I will ever come close to having that wisdom. Remember faith is seeing the future before it happens. And how do I see that end of eternity. Like a rabbit chasing the dangling carrot from the pule that moves in from of it at a speed the rabbit just can't get to forever.

    Number three, With that amount of wisdom Jehovah God new that all the wealth he gave Solomon was not a stumbling stone. For whatever reason for him stumbling, that is between him and God.

    My forth reason for seeing the most wonderful success without ever failing is the Faithful Slave class. Made up of imperfect humans. The reason it will never fail. Ez. 34:23,24; Mt 24:45-47 Simply put! Jesus does not fail. So Jesus said you will see the fruits which are way to long to give.

    One beautiful part, in the last three weeks about, in contact with a part of Jesus sheep on another continent, and now they are at a another continent, while out in the ministry yesterday I saw a picture on the phone of the international assembly in Madagascar. 43,000 plus of which a young sister is at who knows the sister I was with. I don't expect you to understand this for many people today have illness. It makes them unable to love things like this.

    When Jesus gives out this responsibility to take care of his belongings he takes from those that bury it and gives more to the ones who are doing something with it. This success Jesus is not going to let it fail. Daniel 7:13,14, shows nothing is going to stop it. True Mark said his sheep will be hated. Mark 13:13 and persecuted Mark 10:13,30. But Daniel shows, nothing will stop it. For those who are blind and can not see, the judging is also in Jesus hands and I don't worry about it. Because Jesus God desires all to attain to repentance. Jesus God also does not take pleasure in the destruction of the wicked. And when Jehovah's people march into the new system of things they will remember Jesus teachings. Don't look back!

    Later today I will be joining brothers and sisters as I travel away that I have not seen in about 40 years. One will be a elder who took me to my first door in the house to house work and also helped me with a problem I had. Such wonderful memories. Yes God is with these people.

    So now I will let you do you success corrupt thoughts about you know who.

  7. #167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnotking View Post
    Because of the way you think. Solomon comes to mind. With all due respect to Solomon. One, he asked for wisdom instead of wealth. Two, with me living on earth for eternity I doubt if I will ever come close to having that wisdom. Remember faith is seeing the future before it happens. And how do I see that end of eternity. Like a rabbit chasing the dangling carrot from the pule that moves in from of it at a speed the rabbit just can't get to forever.

    Number three, With that amount of wisdom Jehovah God new that all the wealth he gave Solomon was not a stumbling stone. For whatever reason for him stumbling, that is between him and God.

    My forth reason for seeing the most wonderful success without ever failing is the Faithful Slave class. Made up of imperfect humans. The reason it will never fail. Ez. 34:23,24; Mt 24:45-47 Simply put! Jesus does not fail. So Jesus said you will see the fruits which are way to long to give.

    One beautiful part, in the last three weeks about, in contact with a part of Jesus sheep on another continent, and now they are at a another continent, while out in the ministry yesterday I saw a picture on the phone of the international assembly in Madagascar. 43,000 plus of which a young sister is at who knows the sister I was with. I don't expect you to understand this for many people today have illness. It makes them unable to love things like this.

    When Jesus gives out this responsibility to take care of his belongings he takes from those that bury it and gives more to the ones who are doing something with it. This success Jesus is not going to let it fail. Daniel 7:13,14, shows nothing is going to stop it. True Mark said his sheep will be hated. Mark 13:13 and persecuted Mark 10:13,30. But Daniel shows, nothing will stop it. For those who are blind and can not see, the judging is also in Jesus hands and I don't worry about it. Because Jesus God desires all to attain to repentance. Jesus God also does not take pleasure in the destruction of the wicked. And when Jehovah's people march into the new system of things they will remember Jesus teachings. Don't look back!

    Later today I will be joining brothers and sisters as I travel away that I have not seen in about 40 years. One will be a elder who took me to my first door in the house to house work and also helped me with a problem I had. Such wonderful memories. Yes God is with these people.

    So now I will let you do you success corrupt thoughts about you know who.
    I hope your meeting up with your brothers will be refreshing and filled with joy.

    I know that successes can corrupt me the same as success can corrupt anyone of us who are human.

    My desire was just to discuss principles about how that takes place and not to point the finger at any particular ones.

    I feel that if you have certain basics fed into your understanding you will be equipped to see for your self where it applies or does not apply.

    Have a very rewarding time on your journey.

    Much agapao to you.
    Doing My Best To Be Pleasing To God - Nothing Else Matters.

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    4,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BusyB View Post
    I hope your meeting up with your brothers will be refreshing and filled with joy.

    I know that successes can corrupt me the same as success can corrupt anyone of us who are human.

    My desire was just to discuss principles about how that takes place and not to point the finger at any particular ones.

    I feel that if you have certain basics fed into your understanding you will be equipped to see for your self where it applies or does not apply.

    Have a very rewarding time on your journey.

    Much agapao to you.
    That you


    And as you can see the three hour ride each way was good but got lost 4 times going down and once coming back. It was awesome and can only that Jehovah God for his loving organization. Met one brother from another state. It would be a almost 6 hour ride one way to visit him.

    Tremendous blessing!

    Again thank you.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •