Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: In Matthew 13:32 are the birds satanic?

Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    I suspect everyone is in for some mind-changing on the other side.
    Without a doubt. What I believe after 43 years, I believe firmly- my mind can be changed, but I can sniff out philosophical arguments a mile away!

I have gone to Kingdom Halls , had countless MOrmons at my house, moonies, the Way, COBU, I have walked into mass meetings of Jws and forcibly removed after getting their ministerial elders all mad at me cuz I used their own materials against tthem.

I have debated PHD's by email and on line and on the radio. After 43 years of walking with Jesus, I better have a t least somewhat of a firm grasp of truth or else something is really wrong with me!.

Quote Originally Posted by nolidad View Post
    Without a doubt. What I believe after 43 years, I believe firmly- my mind can be changed, but I can sniff out philosophical arguments a mile away!

I have gone to Kingdom Halls , had countless MOrmons at my house, moonies, the Way, COBU, I have walked into mass meetings of Jws and forcibly removed after getting their ministerial elders all mad at me cuz I used their own materials against tthem.

I have debated PHD's by email and on line and on the radio. After 43 years of walking with Jesus, I better have a t least somewhat of a firm grasp of truth or else something is really wrong with me!.
    I vote for the latter...

Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    Jesus never used any pattern that did not actually exist in reality to explain spiritual truth.

To maintain that Jesus would explain a divine truth by means of a non-truth reveals much about one's belief of the word of God and the license one takes in the loose handling and manipulation of it.
    That is the norm for newborn believers. But as we grow and read more of the Word instead of more of peoples opinions on the Word we learn much more. I have given away 9 bookcases of books on the faith. I have about 4-5 authors I truly repsect for they focus on teh word instead of explanations. Or language, culture and cutsoms that help clarify events and words that we are 2000 years removed from.

Blog Entries

So taking people at their word is nonsense? Should I interpret your words differently?
    Not everything has to be a rant.
    It's a wonderful life

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    I vote for the latter...

Time will tell.
    I am not surprised coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruminator View Post
    Not everything has to be a rant.
    Well if I was ranting I would agree- I am just pointing out the fallacy in your logic by example.

Blog Entries

Well if I was ranting I would agree- I am just pointing out the fallacy in your logic by example.
    Peace, friend. We're all just a bunch of hurting people trying to find our way. It is more satisfying when we stick together as much as we can.

Stuffs getting better though.
    It's a wonderful life

Peace, friend. We're all just a bunch of hurting people trying to find our way.
    The born again have the way. . .and the truth. . .and the life.

Peace, friend. We're all just a bunch of hurting people trying to find our way. It is more satisfying when we stick together as much as we can.

Stuffs getting better though.
    Where we agree we can walk united. Here is a subject where we disagree- so we are in the midst of at least from my end- though very intense, a civil debate.

Blog Entries

Where we agree we can walk united. Here is a subject where we disagree- so we are in the midst of at least from my end- though very intense, a civil debate.
    Uh oh, now I've forgotten what we were discussing!

I have a few other things going on right now so will be scarce for a while.

All the best to you and yours.

Rum
    It's a wonderful life

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910