Thread: Hello from BusyB

Default Hello from BusyB

Hello, I am 64 years young some days and 64 years old other days.

I do have opinions but I am yet learning.

Comparing my ideas to the ideas of others often helps me see aspects which formerly escaped me.

I am a Christian but have no particular affiliation. I walk freelance, so to speak, and I take learning accurately about and serving my creator as the most positive life changing factor there is to be found in life.

Blog Entries

Hi welcome BusyB
    Lord we believe, help our unbelief. For you have given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.

Quote Originally Posted by BusyB View Post

Comparing my ideas to the ideas of others often helps me see aspects which formerly escaped me.

I am a Christian but have no particular affiliation. I walk freelance, so to speak, and I take learning accurately about and serving my creator as the most positive life changing factor there is to be found in life.
    Welcome!
    Psalm 40:6-8, ... I delight to do Your will, O My God; Your Law is within My heart.

Welcome to the forum.
    Fasten seat belt before posting.
    And pray!
    "Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins." (Ja 5:20)

Welcome! Nice to see someone new.

Agape
    "You [the Father], the Only True God" -- Jesus Christ (1st Century CE)