Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 196

Thread: Can ANYone Here......

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,010
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 213 Times in 194 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    "By insolence the heedless make strife..." - Prov 13:10
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,328
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 740 Times in 521 Posts

    Default

    Yep that must be it, couldn't possibly be your fault...
    Jesus' complete life and teachings:

    http://truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=1375

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts.
    Posts
    2,929
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 359 Times in 333 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    So, HER answer is "NO".
    Anyone else?
    Does that mean you will put aside your watchtower and awake magazines? Your understanding of the Scriptures and all other watchtower books and look just at the Scriptures?

    Also what is the objective of your question? Is it to subtly say what you think is right and everyone else is wrong?

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts.
    Posts
    2,929
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 359 Times in 333 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Yet they can say I am not a Christian?
    I understand....
    Truth is not wanted by many.....
    Well let me ask you a direct question which requires a direct answer.

    Do you believe that the body Jesus died at Calvary with is the same body He rose from the dead with on that resurrection morning?

    Do you believe that teh death, burial and physical resurrection of Jesus from the dead, is the only and full payment for all your sins that the Father will accept?

    I await your straightforward answers.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,010
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 213 Times in 194 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolidad View Post
    Does that mean you will put aside your watchtower and awake magazines? Your understanding of the Scriptures and all other watchtower books and look just at the Scriptures?

    Also what is the objective of your question? Is it to subtly say what you think is right and everyone else is wrong?

    Nolidad; it has literally been DECADES since I have read a Watchtower or Awake magazine,
    I only did when studying with the JWS- before becoming one.
    THEN I shifted to the Bible itself.

    The Objective is to "COMPARE NOTES"!
    The Bible does NOT support all these teachings; so I have no fear of putting MY beliefs to the test...for I have been doing so ever since I first MET the JWs!
    I am trying to encourage ALL to do so.

    WHY?

    Are YOU willing to?
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,010
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 213 Times in 194 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolidad View Post
    Well let me ask you a direct question which requires a direct answer.

    Do you believe that the body Jesus died at Calvary with is the same body He rose from the dead with on that resurrection morning?

    Do you believe that teh death, burial and physical resurrection of Jesus from the dead, is the only and full payment for all your sins that the Father will accept?

    I await your straightforward answers.

    Yes, I do, and yes.
    The WT opinion is ABSURD: he didn't create fake wounds on a new body.

    Your turn; was Jesus ALIVE those 3 days?
    You know, what with being God Almighty and an IMMORTAL soul, and all?
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts.
    Posts
    2,929
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 359 Times in 333 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Yes, I do, and yes.
    The WT opinion is ABSURD: he didn't create fake wounds on a new body.

    Your turn; was Jesus ALIVE those 3 days?
    You know, what with being God Almighty and an IMMORTAL soul, and all?
    Yes He was! Went to Paradise/Abraham's Bosom and preached to the spirits in prison who had sometimes been disobedient.

    the Luke 16 account of Lazarus is not a parable but a true story!

    Jesus said there was a man! He did not say the kingdom is likened unto a man named Lazarus or anything like that! If there wasn't a man- why would Jesus simply say there was? If Abrhams bosom and the place of torment were not true- why would Jesus approve of them in a tale instead of letting them no it wasn't true? Why would Immanuel keep promulgating a lie???????

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,934
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 497 Times in 400 Posts
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Thank you Lynn and Question, good points:

    LynnCF "Baptism of the Holy Spirit is the gift from God... One of the gifts..."

    Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: the grace of God is the gift in this verse, not salvation... salvation comes thru the gift...

    Question "One of Jesus' brothers, James, gives a clue"~

    James 2:19- You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder.
    Sincerely, JimD

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimD For This Useful Post:

    LynnCF (08-12-2017), theQuestion (08-12-2017)

  10. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,010
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 213 Times in 194 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolidad View Post
    Yes He was! Went to Paradise/Abraham's Bosom and preached to the spirits in prison who had sometimes been disobedient.
    Thus you ADMIT you believe Jesus...NEVER died...

    So, you don't even believe what you asked ME: "Do you believe that the death, burial and physical resurrection of Jesus from the dead, is the only and full payment for all your sins that the Father will accept?"

    So- ARE you willing to adjust your belief, and be HONEST about it?
    When a Catholic that was a TERRIBLE decision for me; i LOVED my Catholic Church!
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

  11. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,310
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 870 Times in 795 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    ...put aside what you have been programmed to believe, and focus on scripture?

    After all, Truth about God IS provable- to any REALLY believing what the Bible says...
    no His is not provable.

    sadly.

    not in this life at least.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •