Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Can ANYone Here......

Blog Entries

Default Can ANYone Here......

...put aside what you have been programmed to believe, and focus on scripture?

After all, Truth about God IS provable- to any REALLY believing what the Bible says...
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post

After all, Truth about God IS provable- to any REALLY believing what the Bible says...
    Reminds me of the "mouthpiece of Saron" in LOTR. Insulting and proud saying "does anyone of you have the whit to treat with me?" Can you put aside the JW programming and talk to the rest of us like you would like to be talked to...............for a change?
    ------------------------
    "He has shown you, O man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you. But to do justly..and to love mercy...and to walk humbly with your God."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
    Reminds me of the "mouthpiece of Saron" in LOTR. Insulting and proud saying "does anyone of you have the whit to treat with me?" Can you put aside the JW programming and talk to the rest of us like you would like to be talked to...............for a change?
    So, HER answer is "NO".
    Anyone else?

4. Default

I see from your profile that you are a Jehovah's Witness so I will ask you the same question. Can you put aside what the JWs have programmed you to believe and focus on scripture? And by scripture I mean some translation besides the New World Translation.
    The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by puddleglum View Post
    I see from your profile that you are a Jehovah's Witness so I will ask you the same question. Can you put aside what the JWs have programmed you to believe and focus on scripture? And by scripture I mean some translation besides the New World Translation.
    I ALWAYS do.
    I study and read the Bible thru with the NWT and compare key scriptures with others and online interlinears and dictionaries.
    I never WANTED to be a JW; I loved my pretty Catholic Church, and currently, the GB is ruining everything- so I am ALWAYS open to other thoughts!
    And am EXTREMELY critical of any claim- including ours!

So THANK YOU for asking,puddleglum !
    Back in @ an hour!

Blog Entries

So, HER answer is "NO".
    Anyone else?
    Yes, why do you ask questions when you yourself are unwilling to answer questions that are put to you? Isn't that hypocritical? Aren't you just playing games and wasting peoples' time here?
    If you want to get to heaven; you've got to raise a little hell. If you want to know a secret, you've got promise not to tell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    Yes, why do you ask questions when you yourself are unwilling to answer questions that are put to you? Isn't that hypocritical? Aren't you just playing games and wasting peoples' time here?
    False accusation like that is.
    What questions have I not answered?

Blog Entries

WELL, Phillip?

Blog Entries

WELL, Phillip?
    The fact that you would need to ask is telling? Answer = several. Now, how many times you let a dog bite you before you realize not to pet that dog?

The higher the number the less clued in one is. I'm not paying attention now because you've shown your hand. It's not a winner. But I don't suspect you know much about poker, being a JW and prolly not allowed to play.
    If you want to get to heaven; you've got to raise a little hell. If you want to know a secret, you've got promise not to tell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    The fact that you would need to ask is telling? Answer = several. Now, how many times you let a dog bite you before you realize not to pet that dog?

The higher the number the less clued in one is. I'm not paying attention now because you've shown your hand. It's not a winner. But I don't suspect you know much about poker, being a JW and prolly not allowed to play.
    Yes- he's not "showing his hand" because he doesn't HAVE one.
    AND, it's just a Game to him.

As with MOST churchoids?

Anyone else have the courage to take a hard look at our different beliefs with scripture?

THEY won't.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast