Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Son is 5150

Sorry Phil, that's very sad. I've been very lucky in my life, I tried every drug going round when I was younger but luckily for me I didn't like the feeling and fortunately my children never had a problem, now I have to worry about my grandchildren. I've had friends throw their lives away or even worse the children of friends who have become addicted.

Whatever we're doing as a society to prevent this is not working, I wish I knew the answer.

I hope everything works out in the future for him.
    And the officer said, "better get a lawyer son, better get a real good one".

(Just to say I share those hopes, Philip).
    "True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it."Karl K. Popper

Philip, I'm still praying for your son. I, too, pray for a miracle to be done in his life. I've seen God do those. I pray for strength and peace for you and your family. I know your heart aches. I know the fear is there. Those are normal and are natural. I'm praying.
    Pastor2022- Moderator

Faith is the confident obedience to the Word of God in spite of circumstances or consequences.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pastor2022 View Post
    Philip, I'm still praying for your son. I, too, pray for a miracle to be done in his life. I've seen God do those. I pray for strength and peace for you and your family. I know your heart aches. I know the fear is there. Those are normal and are natural. I'm praying.
    It is my hope that God will honor your prayers and respond. Love always wishes the best for its object, and I wish the best for my son. Thank you for caring.
    If you want to get to heaven; you've got to raise a little hell. If you want to know a secret, you've got promise not to tell.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123