Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeshua? Jahshuah? Yahoshua? Iahushua?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
    Dear mont,
    What didn't you understand about "not one jot of the law shall pass until all be fulfilled"?
    I understand perfectly, It means the law is still there, it has not been fulfilled yet, are you still using your cursed bible? God bless

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cdumont View Post
    I understand perfectly, It means the law is still there, it has not been fulfilled yet, are you still using your cursed bible? God bless
    Dear mont,
    You had described "circumcision as being no longer in effect. Genesis 17:17 describes it as being a covenant between God and Abraham, and it being an "everlasting covenant". Apart from those not teaching Paul's gospel, and not keeping the Commandments (Dt 28:15), what "cursed bible" are you referring to?

Deuteronomy 28:15 - But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

[B]Genesis 17 Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him,

“I am [a]God Almighty;
    Walk before Me, and be blameless.

“I will [c]establish My covenant between Me and you,
    And I will multiply you exceedingly.”

3 Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying,

“As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you,
    And you will be the father of a multitude of nations.

“No longer shall your name be called [d]Abram,
    But your name shall be [e]Abraham;
    For I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.

6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you. 7 I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your [f]descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your [g]descendants after you. 8 I will give to you and to your [h]descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

9 God said further to Abraham, “Now as for you, you shall keep My covenant, you and your [i]descendants after you throughout their generations. 10 This is My covenant, which you shall keep, between Me and you and your [j]descendants after you: every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 And you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall be the sign of the covenant between Me and you. 12 And every male among you who is eight days old shall be circumcised throughout your generations, a servant who is born in the house or who is bought with money from any foreigner, who is not of your [k]descendants. 13 A servant who is born in your house or who is bought with your money shall surely be circumcised; thus shall My covenant be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14 But an uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his people; he has broken My covenant.”

Then God said to Abraham, “As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but [l]Sarah shall be her name. 16 I will bless her, and indeed I will give you a son by her. Then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples will [m]come from her.” 17 Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, “Will a child be born to a man one hundred years old? And will Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?” 18 And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before You!” 19 But God said, “No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you shall call his name [n]Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his [o]descendants after him.

Thanks

Dear mont,
    You had described "circumcision as being no longer in effect. Genesis 17:17 describes it as being a covenant between God and Abraham, and it being an "everlasting covenant". Apart from those not teaching Paul's gospel, and not keeping the Commandments (Dt 28:15), what "cursed bible" are you referring to?

Deuteronomy 28:15 - But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

[B]Genesis 17 Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him,

“I am [a]God Almighty;
    Walk before Me, and be blameless.

“I will [c]establish My covenant between Me and you,
    And I will multiply you exceedingly.”

3 Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying,

“As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you,
    And you will be the father of a multitude of nations.

“No longer shall your name be called [d]Abram,
    But your name shall be [e]Abraham;
    For I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.

6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you, and kings will come forth from you. 7 I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your [f]descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your [g]descendants after you. 8 I will give to you and to your [h]descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

9 God said further to Abraham, “Now as for you, you shall keep My covenant, you and your [i]descendants after you throughout their generations. 10 This is My covenant, which you shall keep, between Me and you and your [j]descendants after you: every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 And you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall be the sign of the covenant between Me and you. 12 And every male among you who is eight days old shall be circumcised throughout your generations, a servant who is born in the house or who is bought with money from any foreigner, who is not of your [k]descendants. 13 A servant who is born in your house or who is bought with your money shall surely be circumcised; thus shall My covenant be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14 But an uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his people; he has broken My covenant.”

Then God said to Abraham, “As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but [l]Sarah shall be her name. 16 I will bless her, and indeed I will give you a son by her. Then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples will [m]come from her.” 17 Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, “Will a child be born to a man one hundred years old? And will Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?” 18 And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before You!” 19 But God said, “No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you shall call his name [n]Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his [o]descendants after him.
    I quests you have not heard of the new covenant? Circumcision is now of the heart and its for both man and women, Jer.4:4, Paul taught it in a lot of places but you know better then Paul? The Lord said Paul is my chosen vessel unto me to bear my name, Ac.9:15, if you had a Christian Bible you would see that it's written in red, that means that it's the Lord that said that, but you don't use a christian Bible. I quest you got yourself circumcised? do you also sacrifice goats for forgiveness of sin? Titus calls you a reprobate. Circumcision was not done away with it is now of the heart. God bless

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I quests you have not heard of the new covenant? Circumcision is now of the heart and its for both man and women, Jer.4:4, Paul taught it in a lot of places but you know better then Paul? The Lord said Paul is my chosen vessel unto me to bear my name, Ac.9:15, if you had a Christian Bible you would see that it's written in red, that means that it's the Lord that said that, but you don't use a christian Bible. I quest you got yourself circumcised? do you also sacrifice goats for forgiveness of sin? Titus calls you a reprobate. Circumcision was not done away with it is now of the heart. God bless
    Dear mont,
    The "new covenant" of Jeremiah 31:31 was for the "house of Israel" and the "house of Judah". When it takes place, you will not have to teach your "neighbor" to "know the LORD, for they shall all know me". (Jer 31:34) What Paul and his associates write, is not the same as what the LORD says. What you are stumbling with is the "covenant of death" (Isaiah 28:18), based on "deception" to save you from the coming "overwhelming scourge" (Is 28:15). "Your pact with Sheol shall not stand" (Is 28:18).

Thanks

You have to understand 2nd> He lives in his own little world with the books of moses and all is known in these books !>> if not he bends brakes and rambles to his lusts {HIS LUSTS}

Thanks

Dear mont,
    The "new covenant" of Jeremiah 31:31 was for the "house of Israel" and the "house of Judah". When it takes place, you will not have to teach your "neighbor" to "know the LORD, for they shall all know me". (Jer 31:34) What Paul and his associates write, is not the same as what the LORD says. What you are stumbling with is the "covenant of death" (Isaiah 28:18), based on "deception" to save you from the coming "overwhelming scourge" (Is 28:15). "Your pact with Sheol shall not stand" (Is 28:18).
    Paul does teach is the same, for instance when we will not have to teach our neighbour to know the Lord is when Paul teaches that we will all be changed in the twinkle of an eye, we will be in our spiritual body and have full use of our brain, not just 10 %, the new covenant is with the seed of Abraham and the seed of Abraham is Christ, so it applies to all who believe the new testament. God bless

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Paul does teach is the same, for instance when we will not have to teach our neighbour to know the Lord is when Paul teaches that we will all be changed in the twinkle of an eye, we will be in our spiritual body and have full use of our brain, not just 10 %, the new covenant is with the seed of Abraham and the seed of Abraham is Christ, so it applies to all who believe the new testament. God bless
    Dear mont,
    The present popular canon of the NT wasn't initially proposed until the year 367 by Athanasius, a Roman Catholic bishop of Alexandria. What happen to those poor folks who never saw or heard of your NT prior to it's initial release. Hell, what happen to the majority, who could not read or write, and to those who were prevented from reading the NT until the time era of Luther for the Protestants, and highly frowned upon until the 1960's for the Catholics. I am thinking your NT content is mostly sourced to the false prophet Paul, and his associates. You might want to attempt to "escape" from the "daughter of Babylon" (Zech 2:7). The "new covenant" of Jeremiah 31:31 is directed towards the "house of Israel" and the "house of Judah". You are simply confusing the gospel of Paul, with the gospel of Yeshua. They are two different and antithetical gospels. Your new "covenant with death" (Isaiah 28:18), leads to "destruction" (Mt 7:13). And while I can accept that you might only be using 10% of your brain, according to you, I would think that is not a universal predicament.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rant View Post
    You have to understand 2nd> He lives in his own little world with the books of moses and all is known in these books !>> if not he bends brakes and rambles to his lusts {HIS LUSTS}
    Dear rant,
    If you look a little closer, my previous post quoted from Jeremiah and Isaiah, both prophets who wrote after the death of Moses. The clock is ticking, and apparently, your local Mount Saint Helen, is rumbling with a swarm of earthquakes. Apparently the locust (Rev 9:5) are trying to find an escape route. Rumor has it that the locust are attracted to the smell of popcorn.

Thanks

popcorn. . You Got Some

Thanks

This Guy Is Nuts> If you look a little closer, my previous post quoted from Jeremiah and Isaiah, both prophets who wrote after the death of Moses. The clock is ticking, and apparently, your local Mount Saint Helen, is rumbling with a swarm of earthquakes. Apparently the locust (Rev 9:5) are trying to find an escape route. Rumor has it that the locust are attracted to the smell of popcorn. > This Guy s NUts! https://youtu.be/YgSPaXgAdzE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12