Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "tear down this temple!"

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default "tear down this temple!"

Jesus sees those using the temple as a shopping market- to make money ~

John 2:13- Now the Passover of the Jews was approaching, so Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
    14- And in the temple [enclosure] he found the people who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers sitting at their tables.
    15- He made a whip of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;
    16- then to those who sold the doves He said, “Take these things away! Stop making My Father’s house a place of commerce!”

[ Was THAT kind and loving? ]

17- His disciples remembered that it is written [in the Scriptures], “Zeal (love, concern) for Your house [and its honor] will consume me.”
    18- Then the Jews retorted, “What sign (attesting miracle) can You show us as [proof of] your authority for doing these things?”
    19- Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
    20- Then the Jews replied, “It took forty-six years to build this temple, and You will raise it up in three days?”
    21- But he was speaking of the temple which was his body.
    22- So when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered what He had said. And they believed and trusted in and relied on the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken. - Amplified Bible

He was FURIOUS over how they had defiled his God's TEMPLE!
    True WORSHIP!

Jesus said he would "raise the Temple" ; why not "Kill me" and "I will raise my body", since he was referring to it?
    WHY, standing in his God and Father's TEMPLE, did he refer to his BODY as a TEMPLE?

Was he referring only to the flesh- or to the worship of his God and Father, as Paul later did~

1Cor 3: 15- But if any person’s work is burned up [by the test], he will suffer the loss [of his reward]; yet he himself will be saved, but only as [one who has barely escaped] through fire.
    16- Do you not know and understand that you [the church] are the temple of God, and that the spirit of God dwells [permanently] in you [collectively and individually]?
    17- If anyone destroys the temple of God [corrupting it with false doctrine], God will destroy the destroyer; for the temple of God is holy (sacred), and that is what you are. - Amp

So, Paul was inspired to make the SAME REFERENCE to those "DESTROYING the TEMPLE"!
    Co-incidence?
    Only if you choose confirmation Bias!
    Therefore, you have 2 options in deciding to believe what Jesus said~

Option 1: If, as CHURCHianity teaches, Jesus was only referring to the flesh, he lied when saying he was surrendering his very LIFE- for he NEVER died on the stake/cross- he just
    floated off as the imaginary 'immortal-soul-spirit', then waited 3 days, and pretended to be 'resurrected' by floating back into the corpse to become a man again.

THIS CONTRADICTS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT LIFE, DEATH, RESURRECTION AND OF JESUS HIMSELF.

Option 2- If Jesus referred to the WORSHIP of Jehovah, as well as to he himself (which included his body, of course) whom God had sent to re-establish it,
    then it makes SENSE!
    For, again, Paul wrote: " You [the congregation] ARE the temple of God, and the spirit of God dwells in you!"
    The building doesn't worship anyone; it's the people in any temple that does.
    The Jews WERE "tearing down" the worship of Jehovah and, as Jesus so eloquently taught, had added so much empty tradition that the meaning of God's Word was completely
    HIDDEN- he even had to come to make His father's known again! Finally- he knew they were going to KILL him, in an attempt to DESTROY the 'old' and HONEST worship of
    the very God they had abandoned.
    THIS VERIFIES WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT LIFE, DEATH, RESURRECTION AND OF JESUS HIMSELF.

The 'Option' is YOURS: be Honest, or Lie!

Trinitarians choose Option 1, crying: "See he resurrected himself- that proves he's God!"
    They never THINK: How could Jesus RESURRECT himself... if ALIVE?
    OR even: How could Jesus RESURRECT himself... if DEAD?

First, Jesus ISN'T God- as we see him making perfectly clear in all his teachings.
    Second, the scriptures repeatedly say Jesus DID die- not just his body.
    Third, the scriptures repeatedly say GOD resurrected him. (God didn't resurrect God, Two Gods didn't resurrect a Third, or 2/3 God didn't resurrect the OTHER 1/3 God!)

Jesus even explained this FURTHER~

John 10:17- The reason my father loves me is that I lay down my life— (not just the body) only to take it up again.
    18- No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have AUTHORITY to lay it down and AUTHORITY to take it up again. This COMMAND I received from my Father."

Jesus was GIVEN such authority. He wasn't referring to an ability to use a mannequin of flesh to use as a puppet.
    He SPECIFIED that it was his very LIFE he was "laying down" or "surrendering" as he said elsewhere. So he WASN'T alive those 3 days.
    "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord." He could have fled, never to be seen again- but he remained- even KNOWING when
    Judas had betrayed him, and that the soldiers were coming!

"I have AUTHORITY to lay it down and AUTHORITY to take it up again."
    "Authority" to lay his life down? And to "take it up" again?
    Authority: the power to determine, adjudicate, or otherwise settle issues or disputes; jurisdiction; the right to control, command, or determine.
    So, Jesus was able to determine both how he would die- AND how he would be resurrected.
    But not because, as CHURCHianity teaches, he is 1/3 God.
    "This COMMAND (Greek: AUTHORITY) I received from my Father!"

Adam and Eve lost their LIVES (not just their bodies), and so have all of us, their offspring, with their flaws, 'inherited' sin, lose ours- at death.
    By dying as the Ransom- it GUARANTEED his resurrection- by his Father- the only TRUE God, who commanded it would be so,
    as well as paying the Fine (ransom) of Treason against God, and, gave Christ the authority to Resurrect us at the Appointed Time!
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Jesus sees those using the temple as a shopping market- to make money ~

John 2:13- Now the Passover of the Jews was approaching, so Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
    14- And in the temple [enclosure] he found the people who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers sitting at their tables.
    15- He made a whip of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;
    16- then to those who sold the doves He said, “Take these things away! Stop making My Father’s house a place of commerce!”

[ Was THAT kind and loving? ]

17- His disciples remembered that it is written [in the Scriptures], “Zeal (love, concern) for Your house [and its honor] will consume me.”
    18- Then the Jews retorted, “What sign (attesting miracle) can You show us as [proof of] your authority for doing these things?”
    19- Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
    20- Then the Jews replied, “It took forty-six years to build this temple, and You will raise it up in three days?”
    21- But he was speaking of the temple which was his body.
    22- So when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered what He had said. And they believed and trusted in and relied on the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken. - Amplified Bible

He was FURIOUS over how they had defiled his God's TEMPLE!
    True WORSHIP!

Jesus said he would "raise the Temple" ; why not "Kill me" and "I will raise my body", since he was referring to it?
    WHY, standing in his God and Father's TEMPLE, did he refer to his BODY as a TEMPLE?

Was he referring only to the flesh- or to the worship of his God and Father, as Paul later did~

1Cor 3: 15- But if any person’s work is burned up [by the test], he will suffer the loss [of his reward]; yet he himself will be saved, but only as [one who has barely escaped] through fire.
    16- Do you not know and understand that you [the church] are the temple of God, and that the spirit of God dwells [permanently] in you [collectively and individually]?
    17- If anyone destroys the temple of God [corrupting it with false doctrine], God will destroy the destroyer; for the temple of God is holy (sacred), and that is what you are. - Amp

So, Paul was inspired to make the SAME REFERENCE to those "DESTROYING the TEMPLE"!
    Co-incidence?
    Only if you choose confirmation Bias!
    Therefore, you have 2 options in deciding to believe what Jesus said~

Option 1: If, as CHURCHianity teaches, Jesus was only referring to the flesh, he lied when saying he was surrendering his very LIFE- for he NEVER died on the stake/cross- he just
    floated off as the imaginary 'immortal-soul-spirit', then waited 3 days, and pretended to be 'resurrected' by floating back into the corpse to become a man again.

THIS CONTRADICTS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT LIFE, DEATH, RESURRECTION AND OF JESUS HIMSELF.

Option 2- If Jesus referred to the WORSHIP of Jehovah, as well as to he himself (which included his body, of course) whom God had sent to re-establish it,
    then it makes SENSE!
    For, again, Paul wrote: " You [the congregation] ARE the temple of God, and the spirit of God dwells in you!"
    The building doesn't worship anyone; it's the people in any temple that does.
    The Jews WERE "tearing down" the worship of Jehovah and, as Jesus so eloquently taught, had added so much empty tradition that the meaning of God's Word was completely
    HIDDEN- he even had to come to make His father's known again! Finally- he knew they were going to KILL him, in an attempt to DESTROY the 'old' and HONEST worship of
    the very God they had abandoned.
    THIS VERIFIES WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT LIFE, DEATH, RESURRECTION AND OF JESUS HIMSELF.

The 'Option' is YOURS: be Honest, or Lie!

Trinitarians choose Option 1, crying: "See he resurrected himself- that proves he's God!"
    They never THINK: How could Jesus RESURRECT himself... if ALIVE?

First, Jesus ISN'T God- as we see him making perfectly clear in all his teachings.
    Second, the scriptures repeatedly say Jesus DID die- not just his body.
    Third, the scriptures repeatedly say GOD resurrected him. (God didn't resurrect God, Two Gods didn't resurrect a Third, or 2/3 God didn't resurrect the OTHER 1/3 God!)

Jesus even explained this FURTHER~

John 10:17- The reason my father loves me is that I lay down my life— (not just the body) only to take it up again.
    18- No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have AUTHORITY to lay it down and AUTHORITY to take it up again. This COMMAND I received from my Father."

Jesus was GIVEN such authority. He wasn't referring to an ability to use a mannequin of flesh to use as a puppet.
    He SPECIFIED that it was his very LIFE he was "laying down" or "surrendering" as he said elsewhere. So he WASN'T alive those 3 days.
    "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord." He could have fled, never to be seen again- but he remained- even KNOWING when
    Judas had betrayed him, and that the soldiers were coming!

"I have AUTHORITY to lay it down and AUTHORITY to take it up again."
    "Authority" to lay his life down? And to "take it up" again?
    Authority: the power to determine, adjudicate, or otherwise settle issues or disputes; jurisdiction; the right to control, command, or determine.
    So, Jesus was able to determine both how he would die- AND how he would be resurrected.
    But not because, as CHURCHianity teaches, he is 1/3 God.
    "This COMMAND (Greek: AUTHORITY) I received from my Father!"

Adam and Eve lost their LIVES (not just their bodies), and so have all of us, their offspring, with their flaws, 'inherited' sin, lose ours- at death.
    By dying as the Ransom- it GUARANTEED his resurrection- by his Father- the only TRUE God, who commanded it would be so,
    as well as paying the Fine (ransom) of Treason against God, and, gave Christ the authority to Resurrect us at the Appointed Time!
    Option 3

You don't understand THE TEMPLE that is being built up now that no one can destroy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miknik5 For This Useful Post:

jig (05-16-2017)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by miknik5 View Post
    Option 3

You don't understand THE TEMPLE that is being built up now that no one can destroy

Hee hee!
    In other words, he chooses Option 1, along with His Pretender-Gods collecting a 'church' of human Pretenders.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Hee hee!
    In other words, he chooses Option 1, along with His Pretender-Gods collecting a 'church' of human Pretenders.
    When you are ready to learn with humility, understanding that what you have gathered and reasoned in your own imperfect spirit is incorrect, I am sure someone will be led to teach you rightly THE TRUTH of GOD

Thanks
    Blog Entries

By the way, I didn't choose

HE did

It's the reason why there is a difference between us

Thanks
    Blog Entries

If you had only known THE DOOR, you would have entered in yourself and would have pointed THE DOOR to others
    But you don't know THE DOOR
    And by your words (even through your misuse of scriptures) you make clearly manifest that you don't know THE DOOR or THE FOUNDATION

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Now as to the zeal for HIS FATHER's HOUSE (which THE SON, as THE SON is building) would you like the correct understanding as to why HE threw out of the temple courts this "assembly line of polluted activity?"

It has to do with the works of a (supposed) priest before GOD

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The PPPOC!

The Pathetic Plastic Pretense of Churchoids!

Notice how easily he ignores all of what Christ said?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I dont believe you stand on anything
    I believe your purpose here is to cause confusion and deception

It won't work
    Those baptized by the TRUE BAPTISM know it

You won't be able to confuse or deceive them

They won't "go out" and they won't listen to men because they are taught by GOD
    Reference 1 John 2

Thanks
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=miknik5;1323796]I dont believe you stand on anything
    I believe your purpose here is to cause confusion and deception
    /QUOTE]

You have exposed how what you believe is utter nonsense.
    Care to AGAIN?

How could Jesus RESURRECT himself... if ALIVE?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast