Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,028 of 1028

Thread: What exactly is the Word of God?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,051 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmldn2 View Post
    How did I support an error?
    See your post 992, among others. You wanted to leave unresolved Richard's false claim that the Bible defines pi and that the numbers don't add up.

If you want to leave unaddressed false claims about errors in the Bible, that is supporting an error.
    Cobra -- the car, not a poisonous reptile
    Bible quotes are typically NRSV

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
    Dear fj,
    I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but the "66 books canon", is not the "Kingdom of GOD 'at hand' ". When Yeshua spoke the words "Repent; for the kingdom of heaven is at hand", your 66 book canon, did not even exist. The best description of your NT canon, would be the "enemy" planting his tare seed in the same "field" as that used to plant the "good seed". (Mt 13)
    Well, now the '66 canon' do exist and worldwide and is the best seller, and they have produced the best of Christians, who gave their lives in non-violence, prior those who 'abide' in them, with 'do/practice' according to them. The '66 canon' have been produced by the 'Protestant', and satan's church have persecuted them as a result, as JESUS said the 'saints' of the Gospel would 'face' in the hands of the enemies, and 'inevitable'. From the beginning the Kingdom of GOD have been facing violence, where JESUS also said in the Gospel that, 'violent men try to take the Kingdom by force'.

The dragon's vengeance in accordance to the book of Revelation, is to destroy the woman and her child. Which when 'spiritually discerned', is the 'New Jerusalem and her children', whom are born of the 'free woman Sarah', according to Galatians. And prior through her successor who bore her a son named JESUS, and those who have come through Him.

While others like you and yehushuan have not abide in them and therefore 'transgress' against them and GOD, and therefore have not GOD. But now have the one who is disguised as god, and who have 'beguiled' yous to think otherwise in unfaithfulness.

Church, the 'good seed' are the word/teaching of CHRIST, later written down and canonized for us as our New Covenant/Testament/Agreement. And the 'tare seed' of satan are the ones which are 'against' and in 'contradiction' to them 'documentation'.
    Last edited by fredjames; Yesterday at 08:40 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 925 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fredjames View Post
    Well, now the '66 canon' do exist and worldwide and is the best seller,...
    Because the majority is always right ..... ;^)

While others like you and yehushuan have not abide in them ...
    Fred, please take some English classes. Then people might be able to understand what you mean.

However, I know what abides in me, and it isn't a book, because it's a spirit - even the Spirit of truth which you seem unable to receive, being ensnared to an unholy worship of a book, like any other venerated relic.

But I am glad that God started a work in you. So tell me, Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the Bible?

Yehushuan
    PS: You do realize that the Galatians to whom Paul is writing about "having begun in the Spirit" did not have the Bible. Yes?
    "Everybody thinks they're doing the right thing." - Gordon Anke
    (One of wisest men I've known.)

Current ignore list: JimD, De Maria, Agape, smoky

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 925 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 03cobra View Post
    See your post 992, among others. You wanted to leave unresolved Richard's false claim that the Bible defines pi and that the numbers don't add up.

If you want to leave unaddressed false claims about errors in the Bible, that is supporting an error.
    Sorta ditto, Judy.
    "Everybody thinks they're doing the right thing." - Gordon Anke
    (One of wisest men I've known.)

Current ignore list: JimD, De Maria, Agape, smoky

Thanks
    Thanked 1,598 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 03cobra View Post
    If you extend your study of it past the casual level, you will find that the side claiming the Bible inaccurately defines pi and that the numbers do not add up has no credibility. It is based on an assumption that reveals itself to be without foundation with just a little more than a causal glance.

As for being a dog with a bone, it was you who made the initial claim in this thread that the Bible inaccurately defines pi and that the numbers don't add up. By your own admission, you made that claim without thoroughly reviewing the facts.

You knew I had worked hard to try to get Taikoo to be honest on the topic. So you threw the bone at me, Richard, without doing an appropriate level of review. And then you clung to the error page after page, finally admitting that you had not studied the topic and were just writing without knowledge.

Now you have the opportunity to correct your false claims or to persist in claiming that it is uncertain.
    And that is your error, not mine.

It has become personal. And you must be right. That is two strikes. I can assure you that she is being perfectly honest within her viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gillett
    I said I have not studied this passage. The reason being it has little or no theological value and I have neither the time, nor the inclination to do so. If ever I had cause to preach or teach on it you can be assured that I would give both sides of the argument in equal measure and leave the conclusions to the listeners. It is a shame that you cannot do likewise.
    I wonder whether she has even been watching our little tiff?

You have gained support from Maximus it would appear. But not from me. I do not condone your vendetta.

Richard Gillett
    I am an unworthy servant. But someone had to stand up and be counted.

Thanks

Well, now the '66 canon' do exist and worldwide and is the best seller, and they have produced the best of Christians, who gave their lives in non-violence, prior those who 'abide' in them, with 'do/practice' according to them. The '66 canon' have been produced by the 'Protestant', and satan's church have persecuted them as a result, as JESUS said the 'saints' of the Gospel would 'face' in the hands of the enemies, and 'inevitable'. From the beginning the Kingdom of GOD have been facing violence, where JESUS also said in the Gospel that, 'violent men try to take the Kingdom by force'.

The dragon's vengeance in accordance to the book of Revelation, is to destroy the woman and her child. Which when 'spiritually discerned', is the 'New Jerusalem and her children', whom are born of the 'free woman Sarah', according to Galatians. And prior through her successor who bore her a son named JESUS, and those who have come through Him.

While others like you and yehushuan have not abide in them and therefore 'transgress' against them and GOD, and therefore have not GOD. But now have the one who is disguised as god, and who have 'beguiled' yous to think otherwise in unfaithfulness.

Church, the 'good seed' are the word/teaching of CHRIST, later written down and canonized for us as our New Covenant/Testament/Agreement. And the 'tare seed' of satan are the ones which are 'against' and in 'contradiction' to them 'documentation'.
    Dear fj,
    The 27 book canon of the common NT was the initial product of the Roman Catholic bishop of Alexandria, Athanasius, in the year 367 A.D. That was approximately 1200 years before your "Protestant" church. As for the "dragon", he gave his "authority" to the beast (Rev 13:4), on whom the "woman" sat (Rev 17:3). The woman being "Babylon the Great", the mother of harlots". The Roman Catholic church would be just one of the harlot daughters, who sat on Rome, such as derived her power from Rome, and her daughters would include the Protestants, who adopted her canon, precepts, dogmas, and creeds.

As for who the "dragon" makes war with, that would be those who "keep the commandments of God" (Rev 12:17). Guess what, the "dragon", the "false prophet", and the "beast", eventually loose their war (Rev 20:10).

The "new covenant" of Jeremiah 31:31, is with respect to the "house of Judah", and the "house of Israel". At that time, there will be no need for "each man his neighbor" to "teach his brother",.. "know the LORD",.... "for they shall all know me" (Jeremiah 31:34). That time apparently is still pending.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yehushuan View Post
    james, the text you read in the King James Bible from which I expect you have concluded such is Not what is written in the Greek manuscripts. There is a massive translation cockup. The disciples did not speak in different human languages. Rather, the listeners (each and every listener) heard the words in their own language. If you read closely, the aktionsart of the passage is that, for example, the German standing next to you heard German, while the Frenchman heard French, all the while you would have been hearing English.
    The worst 'massive translation cockup' is actually done by, ones beguiled by satan, 'individuals' of the flesh/carnality thinking and conduct, who believe they are still the 'rhema' and 'logos' of GOD, for example claimed by 'yehushuan' and 'lightbearer' twin. Therefore they will be ignorantly against the children of GOD, spiritually of the Scriptures in faith. They both received the word of GOD, but one received the word understanding according to their own flesh/carnality wisdom, therefore acknowledges oneself as from of the 'Old', as 'rheme' and 'logos' of GOD to whom the word of GOD came, merely settling as, 'in the image of GOD'. For they are one with Jews of the Old Covenant/Testament/Agreement bound to sin and death once again.

Therefore while 'conflicting' with the other who received the same word of GOD as well and understand them, even later Scripturally GOD gave and made with them. They are according to the 'spirit', born of the HOLY SPIRIT, even through 'at hand' Scriptures of 66 canon, and are the children of GOD, being 'the image of GOD'. Henceforth the other of the flesh/carnality tend to commit a 'massive translation cockup' further of the New Testament using Greek Scripture and language on one's own, rather than being faithful to the ones already done by greater renowned 'scholars' incorporated with one another closely of the past, in the spirit born of the HOLY SPIRIT, produced merely for our 'faith'.

Perhaps church, 'yehushuan' is the 'imposter' and 'counterfeit' as the Scripture refers shall be among us 'evidently', who here misinterprets the Scriptures out of context, based taken out of context in regards to Acts 2:7&8. Here 'literally' we perceive 'yehushuan' is 'half right', according to the KJV Scripture version of verse 7&8. Literally, anyone may read verse 7 and perceive that the witnesses are meaning that the disciples were 'speaking' in Galilaean dialect, and while verse 8, when they were actually 'hearing' their mother tongue languages in return.

How ironically as 'mystic' and 'ridiculous' does that sound, which is clearly in contradiction to the one we have already understood in 'context' of the Scripture in regards to the incident, which we believe and have faith in all along, born of the HOLY SPIRIT?

The versions we have in translations today are from word to word translation, to the translations of the true Greek dialect expression of the writer, to what he is trying to picture for us in 'context' happened, for further understanding.

Therefore, church, least you lose your stability by one who is wise in his own conceit 'babbling deceit', and let us look at the context of the incident that tells us the truth, which we are able to perceive in the 'spirit' in 'simple'. In context from chapter 2 and verse 1, they all received individually 'cloven tongues', and 'began to speak with other tongues' individually, as the HOLY SPIRIT gave them 'utterance'. From verse 7, the witnesses were testifying that 'these' were Galilaean dialect speaking men(the unlearned). And too verse 9, how can then in amazement the witnesses are hearing such unlearned men, born of a foreign singular Galilaean dialect people, are therefore now suddenly able to speak their individually born 'own tongues', of their individual nations.

Church, which in your 'spirit' you believe is the 'tongue' debating here, as in accordance to the 'truth', while exposing the other as of 'false' and 'deceit'?

And from the one done, being wise in one's own conceit, translating further the Greek Scripture single-handedly to us in English, thus far who have been exposed of many 'errors', and here now in accordance to this post' of his, which is of a 'mystic' legend interpretations, done out of context, against the 'actual event' in context?

The more you continue with an already carnal/flesh 'fraud scholar' of the Scripture and translation, the more 'fraud' you may beat out of him, which 'manifests' from time to time, causing 'a stir' and 'division' among us.
    Last edited by fredjames; Today at 02:28 AM.

Thanks

The worst 'massive translation cockup' is actually done by, ones beguiled by satan, 'individuals' of the flesh/carnality thinking and conduct, who believe they are still the 'rhema' and 'logos' of GOD, for example claimed by 'yehushuan' and 'lightbearer' twin. Therefore they will be ignorantly against the children of GOD, spiritually of the Scriptures in faith. They both received the word of GOD, but one received the word understanding them according to their flesh/carnality wisdom, therefore acknowledges as of the 'Old', as 'rheme' and 'logos' of GOD to whom the word of GOD came, merely settling 'in the image of GOD', one with Jews of the Old Covenant/Testament/Agreement bound to sin and death.

But while 'conflicting' with the other who received the same word of GOD and understand them, even later Scripturally GOD gave and made with them, according to the 'spirit', born of the HOLY SPIRIT, and are the children of GOD being 'the image of GOD'. Therefore the other of the flesh/carnality tend to do a 'massive translation cockup' further of the New Testament in the Greek language, rather than the ones already done of the spirit, born of the HOLY SPIRIT, for merely 'faith'.

Perhaps church, 'yehushuan' is the 'imposter' and 'counterfeit' as the Scripture refers, who misinterprets the Scriptures out of context, based on out of context, Acts 2:7&8. Here we literally perceive 'yehushuan' is 'half' right according to the KJV Scripture, verse 7&8. Literally, one may read verse 7 and perceive that the witnesses are meaning the disciples were speaking in Galilaeans language, and verse 8, when they were actually hearing their mother tongue languages.

How ironically 'mystic' and 'ridiculous' does that sound, which is clearly in contradiction to the one we have already understood in 'context' of the Scripture in regards to the incident, which we believe and have faith in all along, born of the HOLY SPIRIT?

The versions we have in translations today are from word to word translation, to the expression of the writer in his language what he is trying to picture to us, translations. Therefore, church, least you lose your stability by one who is wise in his own conceit 'babbling', and let us look at the context of the incident that tells the truth which we perceive in the 'spirit'. In context from chapter 2 and verse 1, they all received individually 'cloven tongues', and 'began to speak with other tongues', as the HOLY SPIRIT gave them 'utterance'. From verse 7, the witness were testifying that 'these' were Galilaean language speaking men. And too verse 9, how can then in amazement the witnesses are hearing such men born of a foreign singular Galilaean dialect, are able to speak their individual born 'own tongues' of other nations.

Church, which in your 'spirit' you believe, is the 'tongue' debating here as in accordance to the 'truth', exposing the other as of 'false' and 'deception', between the one who have testified from the already translated in 'versions', as the 'truth' from our 66 canon, from the one done, being wise in one's own conceit, translating further in 'error', which interprets of 'mystic'?

The more you continue with already a carnal/flesh 'fraud scholar' of the Scripture and translation, the more 'fraud' you beat out of him, which 'manifests' from time to time, causing 'a stir' and 'division' among us.
    Dear fj,
    As there are approximately 38,000 different sects, all willing to throw their brothers into hell for the splinter in their eye, I am thinking there is already a "division among us" I am thinking that comes from the babel of your leaders and teachers, who were apparently given carte blanche by the false prophet Paul.