Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: What exactly is the Word of God?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 925 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 03cobra View Post
    But it does appear that Yehu is correct -- you will continue to deny your errors and will continue to make your false claims.
    What's that quote, "You can't fix stupid".

Note to readers, it's still a quote even though I hadn't mentioned the person's name.
    "Everybody thinks they're doing the right thing." - Gordon Anke
    (One of wisest men I've known.)

Current ignore list: JimD, De Maria, Agape, smoky

Thanks
    Thanked 2,553 Times in 1,835 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joman View Post
    You are using a fake greek text. And so you don't want to prove it by presenting the corruption in plain English.
    Lol
    Lord we believe, help our unbelief. For you have given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,051 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yehushuan View Post

Note to readers, it's still a quote even though I hadn't mentioned the person's name.
    I suppose I should stop trying to fix stupid.
    Cobra -- the car, not a poisonous reptile
    Bible quotes are typically NRSV

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey, leave me out of this dude, I don't speak your language, and you only fool yourself into thinking you understated what I write.
    Well, you asked for it, and JESUS said that what is hidden shall be 'exposed' and what is in secret shall be in the open. Second, ignorantly you do speak my language, for you do counter respond many times, unless perhaps you are just covering up your 'tracks'.............. And hello, i do understand with others here the 'garbage' you write, and one with 'philip', but you are 'worse off' than him, imitating a Pharisee. At least 'philip' is innocent, torn in-between what is of ours, even our 'All Scripture = HOLY BIBLE', that requires only 'faith', the gift of GOD in order to believe, abide and do/practice them. Then again, as Apostle Paul said it, which is exactly imperfect and contradicting to the world's mind of corruption, to perceive, unless they themselves become born again by the will of GOD.

But you, the 'middle-man', love to 'twist' everything of ours and his around to your perfection, since you believe GOD gave you Mark 16:17&18. And have your 'say' instead and it must 'stay, or individuals end up in your ignore list. Likewise others here, our given wisdom and knowledge of the 'at hand' canonized Scriptures, that varies merely in understanding depending on one's ability, have dealt with your 'errors'. But then again, you have your way of 'manipulation', as too proclaiming a Greek scholar.

You see normal people don't talk that way, Fred, and while I'm sure it makes sense to you, it has zero communicative content to me.

"dis-authorize"? Again, normal people don't talk this way. And clanging gongs just annoy my ears.
    Well, welcome to the 'new-normal', born from above and are 'spiritual', even from 'All Scripture = HOLY BIBLE'.

Stupidity is rarely welcomed, even when understood.
    Likewise yours, as we are merely continuing with you as true friends individually who corrects you, therefore from becoming more than one.

I don't debate with you Fred. There are no debates between us. There never have been. All of that is your own vain imaginings. But if such self-deception gives you the jollies.
    Well 'twisting' and 'denial' gives you the 'jollies' as well.

And you have no clue just how condescending that is do you? It comes out of your mouth as a curse, Fred, a curse with bad breath.
    That is what 'falsely' those words of yours, you try to put into my mouth 'jollily'.
    Last edited by fredjames; 06-19-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,307 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    Jesus was referring to the concepts in the prophecies of Eze 47:1; Isa 58:11, where the Temple of Eze is symbolic of the Christian believer, the Church (1Co 3:16, 6:19), and the spring of Isa, whose waters never fail, is also symbolic of the Christian believer.

John tells us what Jesus meant--that the living water flowing from within the believer (symbolized by the Temple and the water flowing from within it, in Eze 47:1, and symbolized by the spring whose waters never fail, in Isa 58:11) "meant the Holy Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive." (Jn 7:39)
    Non-responsive. . .physician, heal thyself.

It is you, in your claim that in Jn 7:27 Jesus quotes non-canonical OT Scripture, who denies what Jesus says about it being Scripture,
    and it is you who made-up the claim that it is non-canonical,
    and it is you who cannot demonstrate your claim that what Jesus is quoting is non-canonical,
    because your claim is just made up, and Jesus is referring to the Scripture I have demonstrated above.

And it is I, who support what Jesus says about it being Scripture,
    and it is I that has demonstrated the canonical Scripture to which Jesus is referring.

You are really in over your head. . .it's time for you to consider abandoning the field as Yehu did here.
    I pointed out that Jesus quoted scripture that is not included in your definition.
    And I pointed out your made-up assumption "that Jesus quoted scripture that is not included in my definition,"
    and I likewise presented the OT "Scripture" to which Jesus is referring. . .
    Obviously contrary to scripture -- since John, a NT writer, quoted Jesus quoting scripture that is not in your canon.
    Still going in circles. . .and still in way over your head.
    Last edited by smoky; 06-19-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 925 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fredjames View Post
    'All Scripture = HOLY BIBLE'.
    A doctrine from the Catholic Pit of Hell. circa 367 AD.
    "Everybody thinks they're doing the right thing." - Gordon Anke
    (One of wisest men I've known.)

Current ignore list: JimD, De Maria, Agape, smoky

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I made an observation, not a determination. You are free to pretend that Jesus did not quote a scripture not found in your canon, but you must deny what the Bible says to do so.
    Ignorantly your observation is your determination that is causing the stir here, one with 'yehushuan'. Two of you love and strife to 'rub it in', what is of yours in deceit, upon knowing our canon, which to us is 'sound' for our faith, sufficient compilation of books given and made by GOD with us for our faith. Our GOD is not an author of confusion but of peace, unlike the one you have been beguiled with in 'adding'. You may keep your 'additions' in deceit to yourself, gained from your determination in observing.

But our faith remain in our 'canon' which we were 'conformed', and 'conforming' from, which is frequently abrupted by 'astray' and 'castaway', has never let us down until today, me from 2011. But i have let them down thus far, in 'abiding' and 'do/practice', and am disgusted.

In our canon sufficient for faith, it is written,

'Live by faith and not by sight.'

Therefore including 'yehushuan',

"Hear ye! Hear ye!"

"Those of the canon, do not live in observation, that is by sight, outside of their canon, but in spiritual delight from above and in faith inside the canon itself, which is sound doctrine."

Better remake your calling sure, '03cobra', and before you fall into a ditch.

GOD of CHRIST JESUS bless you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I suppose I should stop trying to fix stupid.
    But nevertheless, JESUS knows who are you both referring to, as prior was referred to me as well in your post 'yehushuan', being wise in your own conceits. For GOD is clear that,

For it is written, 'HE taketh the wise in their own craftiness.'

And it is too written in correction that;

.............: but whoever shall say, 'Thou fool', shall be in danger of hell fire.

Knowing this law of CHRIST, 'crooked lawyers', will find another way around the law to say that 'word', being in their craftiness. But least they know that they can't fool a 'righteous' judge.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

A doctrine from the Catholic Pit of Hell. circa 367 AD.
    Well, you can judge anything and anyone freely, even though you accuse others of doing so. Your god was asleep in order to allow men to corrupt the HOLY BIBLE for the future Christians. And when he woke up, he quickly chose and found the 'three stooges', 03cobra, yehushuan and philip, to give us his 'awaken version' finally, even after many have gone to their grave. Therefore when constantine and leaders of the churches were canonizing the HOLY BIBLE, their god must have been taking his seventh day rest.

How ironic and folly does this sound, coming from the 'father of lies' and his 'sons', in order to beguile the church under 'All Scripture = HOLY BIBLE' canon. In faith to our 'canon' still, our GOD is always wide awake, with not even a nap, unlike humans and human thinking. As JESUS also said that His FATHER is always working, therefore He too must work.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Which scripture is 2 Timothy 3 referring to?

Doesn't the context say the scriptures that Timothy had known from his youth?
    Church, what Scriptures did Timothy have since young?

TORAH!

Question:

1. Weren't the TORAH Scriptures in the beginning 'orally' spoken to the congregation of Israel by Moses and the 'elders'. and weren't too the Prophet's of Israel?

2. Weren't the TORAH Scriptures, at a time were then inspired to be written down in books?

3. Weren't selective books, ones of Moses and of the Prophets were compiled together until the availability of the TORAH Scriptures?

Likewise, let us do the same 'check list' with the Scriptures, in the beginning 'orally' spoken by JESUS and His Apostles.

Answer:

1. Yes!

2. Yes!

3. Yes!

On top of that the best is yet to come .....................

But amazing grace, GOD the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST compiled 'both', the selective books of the TORAH and the GOSPEL for us, in order in faith we will know the 'beginning' and the 'end', and moreover basically the 'alpha' and 'omega', and HIS Kingdom through HIS SON, LORD JESUS CHRIST.

The Apostles were clear in their 'epistles' in our 'canon' as Scriptures, warning the church, even today the same Scripture is 'active' and 'alive' to 'expose' everything. They are too the words of JESUS of 'spirit' and 'life' in our hearts, from 'heresy' and its 'workers', who will be exposed by their testimonies in regard to the grace and truth GOSPEL of the New Covenant. And the same 'canon' compiled by the inspiration of GOD, and not men, but by using men who were inspired 'elders' of the church during a time of peace. The same did 'expose' through the priests within, the heresy and atrocity of its own Roman catholism vatican church.

And too it does today, where the same 'canon' at hand, 'exposes' heresy among us being testified, 'intangible' to the actual Scripture accounts and wisdom given us, which is of 'counterfeits' and 'imposters'. Whom will be soon be 'shipwrecked', unless they repent, upon 'rebukes' and 'corrections' from the same canon Scripture 'quotes' and according to the wisdom given us, where we testify of their errors.

In name of LORD JESUS CHRIST, 'return back' in faith to the general canon worldwide, given and made by GOD with every hands, kindred and tongue, and stop rebelling against and putting the LORD thy GOD to the test.
    Last edited by fredjames; 06-20-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast