Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: What do creationists say about "Old Tjikko"?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,950 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nolidad View Post
    Do you believe in evolution because you were taught it and believed it? Or did you discover it all by yourself without the aid of people spending time telling you it was truth> C'mon stop deflecting with inane comments.
    How about you stop crap like in bold there?

so you gave up on that phony "established fact" and "never questioned" i guess. Good,
    that will take you nowhere.

You do realize that the two statements below are not at all the same, right?

Taikoo et.al. Scular thought and teachers had enough time, persuasion and the right motivation and convinced you that nothing caused all things to be by chance, mutation and time!

believe in evolution because you were taught it and believed it?

Neither of them is accurate.

I wont say more, I dont feel like defending myself against every bit of nonsense you make up.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,950 Posts

[QUOTE=nolidad;1340763]
    And yet we know that mutations ALWAYS decrease the fertility or viability of a phenotype.

Ah so, yet more Nolfacts. You wont have any luck trying to find a reference for that.

And we have never observed mutations producing novel features in a phenotype It is an object of faith in the religion of evolution.

The earth is billions of years old?? How do you know? Radio dating? The grand scientist taikoo has declared radio decay ois not constant in contradictionto 1,490,000 web sites and nearly every textbook ever written.
    in bold font, yet another of your stinking bald face lies. You are spinning seemingly out of control.

I hope you are not really a teacher.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taikoo View Post
    I hope you are not really a teacher.
    I've worried about that too.
    "True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it."Karl K. Popper

Thanks
    Thanked 1,114 Times in 858 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen T-B View Post
    I've worried about that too.
    I wouldn't worry. I've seen a Calvinist postie turn into a non-Calvinist teacher in just a couple of months. Evolution?
    And the officer said, "better get a lawyer son, better get a real good one".

Thanks

And the, "dumbing down" of beautiful and impressionable young minds continue. Producing more talking snake believers, from deluded snake oil peddlers and cultist dogma. There just can't be a God for this to continue. Don

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455