Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WHAT??? "Jesus didn't have a Prehuman Existence"?

Blog Entries

Default WHAT??? "Jesus didn't have a Prehuman Existence"?

Even though the Bible says He sent His son?
    Even though Jesus himself said "Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began!"

Do they just rip out pages from their Bibles to become so deluded?
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Even though the Bible says He sent His son?
    Even though Jesus himself said "Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began!"

Do they just rip out pages from their Bibles to become so deluded?
    I say, the third mountain on the left is fake? Got it?

Only you know what you're talking about. A person who rips out a few pages of the Bible is not deluded. He/she planned his/her actions and knowingly sets out to delude the other.

Why not show the evidence that "they" tore them out. Well ... I guess you could only use the word "they" seeing as you lack proof. An accuser without proof is called by the heathen - a perjurer. And in the Law of Moses (if you happen to want to know what God's mind is on perjury), the false accuser was to receive the same sentence that was to be for the accused (Deut.19:16-19).

Oh ... did you get which mountain? No? You have as much chance of knowing it as we of knowing what you are talking about.

Blog Entries

Corban- some here, like Shroom, claim Jesus didn't have a "pre-human" existence- in other words his existence began when born to Mary.
    Know which mountain NOW?

Corban- some here, like Shroom, claim Jesus didn't have a "pre-human" existence- in other words his existence began when born to Mary.
    Know which mountain NOW?
    Thank you. Now we have a name. May I let shroom answer first as it is he that is accused. But one thing, make sure that shroom is not talking about the HUMANITY of Jesus. That had a beginning in time for God Himself says;
    • Psalm 2:7 - "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."
    • Acts 13:33 - "God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee."
    • Hebrews 1:5 - "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"
    • Hebrews 5:5 - "So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee."

Jesus, Second Person of the eternal Godhead, Who "became flesh" (denoting a process), pre-existed eternally as John 1:1-2 reports.

But maybe, while you wait for shroom, would you like to comment on Isaiah 9:6?

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Blog Entries

You're forgetting such things as John 3:16- yes, he was ALSO begotten as a man- long after being begotten as the firstborn of all creation- another SPIRIT being besides Jehovah.

Quote Originally Posted by Corban View Post
    Thank you. Now we have a name. May I let shroom answer first as it is he that is accused. But one thing, make sure that shroom is not talking about the HUMANITY of Jesus. That had a beginning in time for God Himself says;
    • Psalm 2:7 - "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."
    • Acts 13:33 - "God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee."
    • Hebrews 1:5 - "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"
    • Hebrews 5:5 - "So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee."

Jesus, Second Person of the eternal Godhead, Who "became flesh" (denoting a process), pre-existed eternally as John 1:1-2 reports.

But maybe, while you wait for shroom, would you like to comment on Isaiah 9:6?

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
    I posted this as an answer to nolidad's question:
    Quote Originally Posted by nolidad
    As you believe Jesus is not God, what is He? You are a person, so your nature is human. What is Jesus nature? Is he a cherub? a seraph? and angel? Just a glorified man in heaven? What do you believe is the nature of Jesus?
    Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    He is a man. He is the Son of God, the human messiah. He is the only man literally fathered by God. God is directly responsible for the existence of only two men: He created Adam, He fathered Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the "second man", the "last Adam". Jesus Christ succeeded where Adam failed. Because he was successful in what God needed him to do, God highly exalted him, and gave all power in heaven and earth to him. He is second in command only to God. There is no other man like him. He is our risen Lord and savior. But he is not God. There is one God, the Father.
    I stand by that.

Jesus Christ is not "the Second Person of the Eternal Godhead". There is no Trinity. There is one God, the Father (1 Cor 8:6). Jesus Christ is the messiah, a man. He did not preexist his birth, either as part of God or as an angel.

You're forgetting such things as John 3:16- yes, he was ALSO begotten as a man- long after being begotten as the firstborn of all creation- another SPIRIT being besides Jehovah.
    You jehovah-noids have completely forgotten who the light is, and that is why you don't go to him.

"...he that does what is true comes to the light..." (Jn 3:21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    I posted this as an answer to nolidad's question:
    Jesus Christ is not "the Second Person of the Eternal Godhead". There is no Trinity. There is one God, the Father (1 Cor 8:6). Jesus Christ is the messiah, a man. He did not preexist his birth, either as part of God or as an angel.
    From One Extreme to the Other Extreme.

From One Extreme to the Other Extreme.
    You (and all JWs) believe that Michael the angel became a literal human being, then changed back into being an angel. That's not that much different from the Trinitarian belief that God became a man. It's not true.

While angels can sometimes APPEAR as men, they do not BECOME human and then change back to being an angel.

Jesus Christ is a man.

Blog Entries

Why not explain just what you think an 'angel' is?

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast