Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Jesus was NEVER Dead- says CHURCHianity

Quote Originally Posted by De Maria View Post
    Whose Spirit do you think they're talking about?
    The spirit of Jesus Christ. Not the meatsack of Jesus Christ. i.e., RAISED SPIRITUALLY, thank you for noticing.

Not "RAISED BY" as you noticed.

The Catholics who translated that Bible, believe that Jesus is God.
    You mean the ones burning at the stake those who were translating it to other languages? Or just the ones translating into Latin, that were later found to be quite inconsistent with the Greek texts?

Philippians 1:18-20Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
    18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed; and in that I rejoice.
    19 Yes, and I shall rejoice. For I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance, 20 as it is my eager expectation and hope that I shall not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death.
    The Spirit of Christ. Not the Meatsack of Christ.

You don't understand the Scriptures.
    Of course I do. That is why I know ONLY means "NO ONE/THING ELSE", "worship the Father" DOES NOT MEAN "worship the son" or "worship the Holy Spirit", that "MY GOD AND YOUR GOD" means MY GOD is THE SAME GOD JESUS HAS, and not some totem pole created three centuries after Jesus DIED.

You don't know how to read them or make sense of them.
    How difficult is it to understand "ONLY" means "ONLY"? That "MY GOD AND YOUR GOD" means we have the SAME GOD?

As compared to this nonsense: "ONLY" means: "Jesus IS God who IS NOT the Father (who IS the ONLY TRUE GOD" who IS NOT the Holy Spirit who IS God who IS NOT Jesus (who DIED) yet all co-eternal, consubstantial, all three separate yet ONE God?"

Lol.

You're not alone.
    I know. Millions know the truth.

All sorts of people reject the Truth.
    Yeah. Billions of trinitartians do.

You'll have a lot of company, if you don't repent.
    Funny thing is, narrow is the path and few find the way.

Seems like I am in the correct group (millions of non-trinitarians vs. BILLIONS of trinitarians).

Just give up on the philosophies of men and accept the simple Truth that Jesus taught: "you [the Father] the Only True God"
    "You [the Father], the Only True God" -- Jesus Christ (1st Century CE)

Quote Originally Posted by Only_3 View Post
    And then what happened? They gave you the boot for being a smart-butt?
    They asked for a donation for the indulgence.

Quote Originally Posted by jig View Post
    "Behold, the LORD cometh with ten thousands of His saints..."
    Jude 14

The angels are coming with God.
    Michael has more. And defeats Satan.

I guess God plays second fiddle to you?

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels going forth to war with the dragon; and the dragon warred and his angels;
    8 and they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by An Onymous Brother View Post

Funny thing is, narrow is the path and few find the way.

Seems like I am in the correct group...
    So you think that if three, for example, are a few compared to many who think otherwise then the few are correct and everybody else is wrong.

How many umbrellas altogether?

Blog Entries

Maybe they also think Jesus is a Loaf of Bread, since he said he was "BREAD from heaven"....
    Such Raw Gullibility is hard to me to believe; it's more likely they are play acting to get us to lose our temper...I HOPE!
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Maybe they also think Jesus is a Loaf of Bread, since he said he was "BREAD from heaven"....
    Such Raw Gullibility is hard to me to believe; it's more likely they are play acting to get us to lose our temper...I HOPE!
    Option 1:
    Eat the bread of God who comes down from heaven (Jn 6:33) and whose flesh gives life to the world. (Jn 6:51)

Option 2:
    Die.

No, you intepret Scripture based upon an anachronistic paradigm.
    ??? Is God different today, all of a sudden? When did He change?

SNIP~ gone over that several times.
    Covered your ears, yes.

Not just that clear statement, but also these:
    Thanks for the admission. Was it so hard?

And then notice that, for centuries, men philosophized around that clear statement, until they could finally build a golden calf called "the Holy Trinity."
    “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,” Matthew 28:19

“Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons.” 1 Corinthians 12:4-6

“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all.” 2 Corinthians 13:14

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.” Genesis 1:1-2

“Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit,"1 Peter 1:1-2
    EXACTLY. Man uses the philosophies of man to create a golden calf called the trinity, as you acknowledged. The spiritual man discerns that the Trinity is false because they understand the Word of God.

The natural man cannot fathom how John 1:1 can harmonize with John 17:3 without something else being meant than what the scriptures actually say, so proceeds to use philosophy to construct a framework of many scriptures, carefully translating them and interpreting them in such a manner that the foolish idea that "John 17:3 says Jesus cannot be God at John 1:1" can be "disproved" using this constructed framework.

The fact this framework must be built is clear indication that idolatry is taking place.

1..2..3..AH! Trinity!

You skipped a couple. Same paragraph:
    You had already posted them. I just amended what was so conveniently omitted.

I do, you don't.
    After you acknowledge building a golden calf and still worship it? You'r right. I don't.

No, you don't. Because those Scriptures do not deny that Jesus is the Only True God.
    And a DNA test doesn't really exclude you from being the father when it comes back negative again and again. Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. As I said, the amount of self-deception required to support this golden calf called the trinity is mind-boggling.

"you [the Father] the Only True God" REALLY means: There ARE OTHER TRUE GODS.

You see, your natural mind is limited.
    Agreed.

You can't fathom that the Father and the Son are ONE GOD.
    Of course I can. If Jesus had said that. But, what did Jesus REALLY say?

"you [the Father] the Only True God"

So, it is not a matter of "fathoming it". It is a matter of having faith that Jesus knew what he was talking about. "you [the Father] the Only True God", "MY GOD AND YOUR GOD."

"There is only One True God."
    Sure is. The Father: John 17:3, 1st Century CE

The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
    Philosophies of men, 4th Century CE.

He spoke the Truth.
    He sure did. That is why I believe him and not "the Church"

But you can't grasp it.
    I can. Therefore I have no need to create an idol to help me consolidate personally difficult scriptures.

So, instead of humbling yourself and acknowledging that you're limitations, you reduce God's nature to that which you can imagine and understand.
    Rather, I humbled myself to understand the scriptures as written down and did not raise myself to the status of knowing God's words better than those who wrote them down and taking license to create a golden calf.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    And, that is EXACTLY what trinitarians did. The leaned on their own understandings and created a golden calf: The Trinity, never taught or mentioned by Jesus and the apostles. Christendom's Totem Pole.

You are the one challenging it because you are reading it in context of your erroneous belief.
    I am repeating what the scriptures say:

You challenge that statement.

A theological Truth which was inspired by the Holy Spirit. Also One True God.
    A totem pole, supported by terror, political scheming and murder, created by the philosophies of men, three centuries after Jesus died and the scriptures were CLOSED.

Because your errors have all been disproved.
    I posted scriptures. Did you disprove:

If it did, you would have already made your point. It doesn't, so you haven't. And since you know that it's false, you won't start a thread to discuss it.
    My point was made. Jesus was DEAD as a DOORNAIL. CEASED TO EXIST for THREE DAYS until the FATHER resurrected him to a SPIRITUAL BEING.

SNIP~ I already disproved those errors.
    To your own satisfaction, I am sure you have, because you cannot disprove truth.

The question is, "why do you accept philosophies of men over the Word of God in Sacred Tradition and Scripture?
    "you [the Father] the Only True God" Show me the philosophies of men in that.

Because there are MOUNTAINS and MOUNTAINS of men's philosophies in The Son IS God who IS NOT the Father who IS God who is NOT the Holy Spirit who IS God who is NOT the Son, all three consubstantial, co-eternal, all three separate yet ONE GOD.

Building a golden calf takes a lot of effort, as you acknowledged.

“Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be …” 1 Peter 1:1-2

“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all.” 2 Corinthians 13:14

“Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons.” 1 Corinthians 12:4-6

There are many more, but it is Providential that I just looked these up.
    Yes. It is. Now: Show me where they say: And these are all consubstantial, co-eternal, all three separate, yet ONE GOD.

I'll go make some popcorn while you search.

That you try to present what was made up 20 centuries after Jesus established His Church and passed down His Doctrines through His Church and 17 centuries after that Church bound those Doctrines in a book which has been universally accepted as the Word of God to this day, that is proof of your false doctrine.
    "you [the Father] the Only True God" is a 20th Century creation? Really? Wow, have I been deceived.

I accept all the Scriptures. You can only arrive at your conclusion by selecting the Scriptures which do not mention Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
    Really? Post one. I will show you the truth. Mind you, there will be debates about authenticity and such in many cases, and, likely as well, translation accuracies.

But, I'm game.

Again, Scripture must be understood in context.
    Exactly. Should I post all the Isaiah scriptures that YHVH is quite alone?

Then, of course, we have the words of Jesus at John 17:3, 20:17, 4:23, all spoken before anything in he NT was written.

THAT is the context of the NT.

Jesus emptied Himself and was made lower than the angels:

Philippians 2:7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.
    Yet, that, in itself, does not denote being God, does it?

John 5:36 [ Witness of Works ] But the testimony which I have is greater than the testimony of John; for the works which the Father has given Me to accomplish—the very works that I do—testify about Me, that the Father has sent Me.
    Can't do works without the power, can you? Who gave it to him, himself?

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I say unto you I speak not from myself: but the Father abiding in me doeth his works.

Jesus never claimed he had power. Quite the contrary, but you will play the "But he didn't say HE DIDN'T" game, right? Lol

SNIP~ I've addressed and debunked all of that.
    And a DNA test . . .

You did not disprove the Trinity. You simply fail to understand and reject the Truth.
    Don't have to. It is not in the scriptures. You need to prove it true. And, you did not.

Don't believe all the wive's tales. The Devil is diabolical because he is the Devil. The word, diabolical, means, "devilish".
    I don't. But it makes a good point, eh? 1600 years of calf-building.

The Catholic Church was established by Jesus Christ and has been around for more than 2000 years. The Catholic Church Teaches the Wisdom of God infallibly and has been doing so for that whole time. It is you trying to inculcate heresy onto everyone that will listen to you. But the Catholic Church has already identified and rejected your heresy, many centuries ago. Many have tried to revive it. As you confirmed, jonny come lately religions have begun to preach it again. And you revived it before they came to your door. But they remain heretical.

If you want to start your own religion or join the jonny come latelies, go right ahead. But the Catholic Church continues Teaching the Word of God infallibly, no matter how much you rail against God's Truths.
    The RCC is not the Church Jesus founded. It is the one Clement founded, vying for power with the real churches.

1 Corinthians 12:28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondly prophets, thirdly teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, divers kinds of tongues.

John was never the head of your "Church," even by your own "Church Tradition." He, as the last apostle, was the head of the Church Jesus founded.

4 John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from him who is and who was and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits that are before his throne;

Not even a footnote for Rome. Except in symbolism:

You are Babylon the Great.

Not that everything you believe in or teach is false, mind you.

Then, again, Satan didn't completely lie in Eden, either. Just enough.

So you think that if three, for example, are a few compared to many who think otherwise then the few are correct and everybody else is wrong.

How many umbrellas altogether?

Sounds like:

"Mom, I need help with my homework."

"Let me see: What does ONLY ONE mean?"

"Can you help, Mom?

"Just write: AS MANY AS YOU WANT AS LONG AS THEY DON'T DENY NOT BEING THE ONLY ONE TOO"

"Cool!"

Option 1:
    Eat the bread of God who comes down from heaven (Jn 6:33) and whose flesh gives life to the world. (Jn 6:51)

Option 2:
    Die.
    Option 3:
    Say 10 Hail Mary's, 8 Our Father's, say Rosary for one month, light 2 candles, pray to a saint and genuflect.

Option 4:
    Learn that nothing that comes into your body can defile it or make it holy, so let no one judge you for what you eat.

Then understand and follow the word of God as proclaimed by His son, Jesus Christ.

Blog Entries

Option 1:

Option 2:
    Die.
    Now we have 'God-the-Loaf'!
    Just when I didn't think it humanly possible for them to dream up an Dumber Dogma!
    "They DEED! They DEED!" says Tweetybird.
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast