Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Jesus was NEVER Dead- says CHURCHianity

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Whoops- WHAT!
    Great prophecy you posted!
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 938 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    I'm STILL in shock!
    People STILL believe in Transubstantiation-
    Yeah, some of the folks who heard Jesus talking about eating his flesh and drinking blood were shocked also. They would no longer walk with him. What happened in your case?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm STILL in shock!
    It shows.

People STILL believe in Transubstantiation- even though finally seeing thru the Catholic Con known as "Purgatory"!
    You mix truth and lies very often. Why, it gets you nowhere.

Truth. People STILL believe in Transubstantiation

It's true. People will always believe in Transubstantiation. It is God's Doctrine.

Lie. even though finally seeing thru the Catholic Con known as "Purgatory"!

You're lying. People will also, always believe the Doctrine of Purgatory, it is also God's Teaching.

Go to a Catholic Mass and feast on the Skin and Blood of their Godman who once shed it- and now replicates it for consumption.
    You put it rather crudely, but yes, Jesus is God and man and we do feast upon His Flesh and Blood. It's unfortunate that you don't, you will have hell to pay for refusing to accept Christ's sacrifice:

Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
    26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
    27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
    28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
    29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
    30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
    31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Their Gods

You worship gods. We worship only One God.

changed their Minds- don't pour out the Blood- DRINK IT!
    There is NOTHING in the Bible the Foulest of All Religions hasn't perverted!
    You must be speaking of your own foulest of religions. The Catholic Church is God's Church and Teaches God's Wisdom.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Only_3 View Post
    Yeah, some of the folks who heard Jesus talking about eating his flesh and drinking blood were shocked also. They would no longer walk with him. What happened in your case?
    I ran to the Catholic Church and asked for a Jesus Bloodshake.
    You HONESTLY think Jesus was teaching the crowds about that phony Catholic mass?
    Funny how I missed where he set up altars and gave costumes for his Apostles to wear, as they 'served' the wafers and ...Kool Aid?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by An Onymous Brother View Post
    (ESV) For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,
    (NRSVCE)For Christ also suffered for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, in order to bring you to God. He was put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit,

(RSVCE) For Christ also died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit;
    Whose Spirit do you think they're talking about? The Catholics who translated that Bible, believe that Jesus is God.

Philippians 1:18-20Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
    18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed; and in that I rejoice.
    19 Yes, and I shall rejoice. For I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance, 20 as it is my eager expectation and hope that I shall not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death.

I accept the scriptures just fine,
    You don't understand the Scriptures. You don't know how to read them or make sense of them.

therefore reject the golden calf called the trinity.
    You're not alone. All sorts of people reject the Truth. You'll have a lot of company, if you don't repent.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

You HONESTLY think Jesus was teaching the crowds about that phony Catholic mass?
    Jesus was Teaching the Truth of the Eucharist. They rejected the Truth just as you have.

Thanks

Funny how I missed where he set up altars...
    That's because you're a funny jehovah-noid who apparently doesn't even read your own NWT.

(Hebrews 13:10) . . .We have an altar. . .

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by De Maria View Post
    It's true. People will always believe in Transubstantiation. It is God's Doctrine.
    People will also, always believe the Doctrine of Purgatory, it is also God's Teaching.

You put it rather crudely, but yes, Jesus is God and man and we do feast upon His Flesh and Blood.
    It's unfortunate that you don't, you will have hell to pay for refusing to accept Christ's sacrifice:

The Catholic Church is God's Church and Teaches God's Wisdom.

No word in any language can describe such raw stupidity.
    No WONDER more and more become atheists, seeing such pitiful examples!

But, I did make a mistake; I honestly thought they scrapped the Purgatory Dogma.
    Can I still but Forgiveness Tokens as the Church used to sell? Being spared a few months before being tossed in will be worth it!

Thanks

I ran to the Catholic Church and asked for a Jesus Bloodshake.
    And then what happened? They gave you the boot for being a smart-butt?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Only_3 View Post
    And then what happened? They gave you the boot for being a smart-butt?
    No they said they were out, and asked if I wanted a Jesus Skinburger, instead.....

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast