Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The reason for the season; the Gospel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hbg. Pa. U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,958
    Thanks
    2,883
    Thanked 2,553 Times in 1,835 Posts
    Blog Entries
    121

    Smile The reason for the season; the Gospel

    UNLESS YE BE REPROBATES

    Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of Yahovah (GOD) has risen on you! For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people. But Yahovah shall rise on you, and His glory shall be seen on you. And nations shall walk to the light, and kings to the brightness of your dawning. For that which may be known of God is manifest (shining) in us; for God hath shewed (illuminated) us. For when we, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are the Law themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; ) Illuminated (enlighted) to be the epistle of Christ.... written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; for it is He that worketh in us both to will and do HIS good pleasure. HE who hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

    But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance (illumination); which glory was to be done away: How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? Because that which is written and engraved in our hearts and minds so that we do it, manifests the Glory of GOD. For it is HE that works in us both to will and do HIS good pleasure.

    So once again we share, let's walk in the Faith. For GOD has said, "Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ, the Word, all that GOD would have us be. HIS Commandments down from above: ) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ, the Word, all that GOD would have us be. HIS Commandments again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word (Christ; the Word, the commandments manifested in the flesh, Our flesh) is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, in thy heart, and in thy hand: that we may do it; that is, the word of faith, which we preach. And that is the Gospel, the Kingdom of GOD (CHRIST) in you. For GOD hath said, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them." And HE shall be our GOD and we shall be HIS people, For it is GOD that works in us both to will and do HIS good pleasure. Christ (the Word, His Commandments, GOD's will ) in us the hope of Glory. For without this faith it is impossible to please GOD.

    (Isaiah 60:1-3; Rom 1:19; 2:14-15; 2Co 3:3-8; Romans 10:6-8; Deut. 30:11-14 ; Hebrews 8:10,11; Jeremiah 31:33; Rom 8:3-4 )

    We are to be the LAW by HIS indwelling, not by beholding what was written in stone and parchment but by the finished work HE has done through Christ on our hearts and minds. For we are dead nevertheless we live, yet not us, but Christ liveth in us; and the life we now live in the flesh we live by the Faith of the Son of GOD.

    This is the circumcision made without hands. For we are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power... in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ. For he is not a Jew (celebrated; praised), which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew (celebrated; praised), which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

    Buried with him in baptism, wherein also we are risen with Him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised Him from the deadů So let's walk in newness of life. Knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin be destroyed. Nullified, so that we no longer serve; do it. For the one that died has been made innocent (righteous); separated from sin by the putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ through HIS resurrection. We have been made whole; shining ones. Christ in us, and GOD in Him, that we may be made perfect in one; So shine and go and sin no more, that the world may know GOD and He whom HE sent.

    (Rom 2:28-29; 6:4,6,7; Col 2:10-12; John 17:22,23,3)
    Last edited by lightbearer; 04-15-2017 at 04:42 AM.
    Lord we believe, help our unbelief. For you have given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lightbearer For This Useful Post:

    jmldn2 (04-15-2017)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,317
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 314 Times in 294 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightbearer View Post
    UNLESS YE BE REPROBATES

    Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of Yahovah (GOD) has risen on you! For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people. But Yahovah shall rise on you, and His glory shall be seen on you. And nations shall walk to the light, and kings to the brightness of your dawning. For that which may be known of God is manifest (shining) in us; for God hath shewed (illuminated) us. For when we, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are the Law themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; ) Illuminated (enlighted) to be the epistle of Christ.... written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; for it is He that worketh in us both to will and do HIS good pleasure. HE who hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

    But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance (illumination); which glory was to be done away: How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? Because that which is written and engraved in our hearts and minds so that we do it, manifests the Glory of GOD. For it is HE that works in us both to will and do HIS good pleasure.

    So once again we share, let's walk in the Faith. For GOD has said, "Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ, the Word, all that GOD would have us be. HIS Commandments down from above: ) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ, the Word, all that GOD would have us be. HIS Commandments again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word (Christ; the Word, the commandments manifested in the flesh, Our flesh) is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, in thy heart, and in thy hand: that we may do it; that is, the word of faith, which we preach. And that is the Gospel, the Kingdom of GOD (CHRIST) in you. For GOD hath said, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them." And HE shall be our GOD and we shall be HIS people, For it is GOD that works in us both to will and do HIS good pleasure. Christ (the Word, His Commandments, GOD's will ) in us the hope of Glory. For without this faith it is impossible to please GOD.

    (Isaiah 60:1-3; Rom 1:19; 2:14-15; 2Co 3:3-8; Romans 10:6-8; Deut. 30:11-14 ; Hebrews 8:10,11; Jeremiah 31:33; Rom 8:3-4 )

    We are to be the LAW by HIS indwelling, not by beholding what was written in stone and parchment but by the finished work HE has done through Christ on our hearts and minds. For we are dead nevertheless we live, yet not us, but Christ liveth in us; and the life we now live in the flesh we live by the Faith of the Son of GOD.

    This is the circumcision made without hands. For we are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power... in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ. For he is not a Jew (celebrated; praised), which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew (celebrated; praised), which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

    Buried with him in baptism, wherein also we are risen with Him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised Him from the dead… So let's walk in newness of life. Knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin be destroyed. Nullified, so that we no longer serve; do it. For the one that died has been made innocent (righteous); separated from sin by the putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ through HIS resurrection. We have been made whole; shining ones. Christ in us, and GOD in Him, that we may be made perfect in one; So shine and go and sin no more, that the world may know GOD and He whom HE sent.

    (Rom 2:28-29; 6:4,6,7; Col 2:10-12; John 17:22,23,3)
    Dear lb,
    Did you get into a time machine and go to 1984? Isaiah 60:1-3 & Jeremiah 31:33 is about the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Their "light has come" (Is 60:1) is still in the future, and only "Judah" and "Jerusalem" has been restored at this time (Joel 3:1). If you are seeing any "light" from the "nations"/Gentiles, then you are using combat lenses, and the light you see is their heat signature. The "Lord" and "Judah" have not yet defeated the nations gathering around Jerusalem, and have not begun the confiscation of their gold and goods (Is 60:6) & (Zech 14:14), nor have the ships of Tarshish completed bringing your "sons from afar" (Is 60:9) & (Ez 36:24). The "gathering" of the wheat into the barn (Mt 13:30), is done with the ships from Tarshish, and follows Har-Magedon, and the "crushing" of the nations of Daniel 2:35.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,378
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 4,294,967,295 Posts

    Default

    What a wonderful "Good News" Easter has brought forth to the world. Through one man sin came into the world. Through one man sin and death were defeated.


    Praise be to God!
    "The mind is like a parachute; it functions only when it is open." Coe

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jmldn2 For This Useful Post:

    lightbearer (04-15-2017)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,317
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 314 Times in 294 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmldn2 View Post
    What a wonderful "Good News" Easter has brought forth to the world. Through one man sin came into the world. Through one man sin and death were defeated.


    Praise be to God!
    Dear j,
    And yet, here you are, slated for death, and apparently still sinning. (Jeremiah 31:30) "Every one will die for his own iniquity". I am thinking that Yeshua provided a "Way", but it was too narrow for your taste, and the Pharisee came along and provided a well lighted "broad" "way" to "destruction", and you found it much more suited to your foot wear. The "good news" was the gospel of the kingdom, which is actually bad news for the wicked, which would allude to the lawless. "Easter" is just a solar based feast to the queen of heaven "Ishtar", and does not even coincide with the sign given to "an evil and adulterous generation" (Mt 12:39), which followed the lunar based Passover.
    Last edited by 2ndpillar; 04-15-2017 at 09:26 AM.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hbg. Pa. U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,958
    Thanks
    2,883
    Thanked 2,553 Times in 1,835 Posts
    Blog Entries
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
    Dear lb,
    Did you get into a time machine and go to 1984? Isaiah 60:1-3 & Jeremiah 31:33 is about the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Their "light has come" (Is 60:1) is still in the future,
    .
    Actually "has come" is past tense.
    Last edited by lightbearer; 04-15-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    Lord we believe, help our unbelief. For you have given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to lightbearer For This Useful Post:

    jmldn2 (04-15-2017)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hbg. Pa. U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,958
    Thanks
    2,883
    Thanked 2,553 Times in 1,835 Posts
    Blog Entries
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmldn2 View Post
    What a wonderful "Good News" Easter has brought forth to the world. Through one man sin came into the world. Through one man sin and death were defeated.


    Praise be to God!
    Amen jmldn2!

    Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. Knowing, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
    Lord we believe, help our unbelief. For you have given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to lightbearer For This Useful Post:

    jmldn2 (04-15-2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •