Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Charles Missler on the Revelation

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Dr. Charles Missler on the Revelation

I'm probably late to the party but I just recently stumbled on this author/speaker and am very, very impressed. I didn't listen to this particular series yet but I think his strong suit is prophecy so this should be pretty awesome. He's made me abandon my own view in favor of his on a what the Revelation is really on about. I hope you all find it as beneficial as I did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naW0...wT_A-J7HLVL2-b
    It's a wonderful life

Thanks

Good >Vid!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rant For This Useful Post:

Ruminator (04-01-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruminator View Post
    I'm probably late to the party but I just recently stumbled on this author/speaker and am very, very impressed. I didn't listen to this particular series yet but I think his strong suit is prophecy so this should be pretty awesome. He's made me abandon my own view in favor of his on a what the Revelation is really on about. I hope you all find it as beneficial as I did:

Dear rum,
    Is there no way you could just give a quick review as to what the video contains?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
    Dear rum,
    Is there no way you could just give a quick review as to what the video contains?
    Dr. Missler expounds Revelation. Amazingly.
    It's a wonderful life

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 843 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
    Dear rum,
    It contains Dr. Misslers' incorrect belief that the Nation of Israel and the Church of Jesus are two separate bodies.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,387 Times in 4,444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jig View Post
    It contains Dr. Misslers' incorrect belief that the Nation of Israel and the Church of Jesus are two separate bodies.
    I have not watched the video (yet) but the church of the body of Christ is not Israel.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 843 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    I have not watched the video (yet) but the church of the body of Christ is not Israel.
    That's what Missler thinks. He teaches the church is the chaste virgin who is wedded to Christ, but Israel is called the unfaithful wife of Jehovah. He can't distinguish between the flesh and spirit.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I don't agree with him on everything but I do agree with him on that. In fact, that is to my mind so obvious that it puts the burden on those who think that they are identical. But regardless, his teaching will certainly be of benefit to those who hear him out.
    It's a wonderful life

Thanks

That's what Missler thinks. He teaches the church is the chaste virgin who is wedded to Christ, but Israel is called the unfaithful wife of Jehovah. He can't distinguish between the flesh and spirit.
    Dear jig,
    According to Hosea 3, your "church" is the "adulteress" bought for the equivalence of 30 shekels of silver, until the "sons of Israel will return". As for today, only "Judah" and "Jerusalem" have been restored (Joel 3:1). "My inheritance Israel", remains "scattered among the nations" (Joel 3:2).

Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,381 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ruminator View Post

What is the revelation really about? According to him, and now you?

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast