Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Maybe JW's no more

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
    No JW looks to a mortal to solve anything--Gods will is occurring, satan knows his time is running out quickly--he will do all he can to Gods followers before he goes down. But 99% are going down with him. Because they refuse to believe Jesus.
    Then I would hope they wouldn't whine about or seek sympathy from others about being limited in their public religious activities.

Quote Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
    JW,s have no feelings you say--how about millions and millions of field service hours yearly to help our fellow man out of their dilemma--they could have gone to the beach, or golfing, or shopping or fishing, etc,etc,etc--instead cared enough about our fellow man to sacrifice our selves for their behalf.
    The darkness is very dark isn't it? Most see like this-2Cor 4:4
    Maybe you should reread what I stated as your reply has nothing to do with it. Unless you are an advocate in speaking against the persecutions and limitations that Russia or other countries put on other religions?
    "Ignorance Can Be Educated And Crazy Can Be Medicated But There's No Cure For Stupid."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -Beowulf View Post
    I've said it before and I will say it again- I have no sympathy for what happens to false religions and I'm quite sure God doesn't either.

JW's have no feelings about the persecutions of other religions so why should they look for support from people of those religions for their own problems?

Your false reasoning as usual--No JW looks to a false religion for support--So why do you make lies up about us???

*****************Edited
    Last edited by pastor2022; 05-21-2017 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Edited-Personal Insult/Attack: Cease From Such

Come take lifes waters free

Thanks

Until Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven, we are all then currently deceived by Satan to varying degrees; JW's are no exception to the rule.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ludwig View Post
    Until Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven, we are all then currently deceived by Satan to varying degrees; JW's are no exception to the rule.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    If you fall for Watchtower fiction then that event happened back in 1914. To support that they even falsify documented history and attribute error to the Prophet Daniel.
    "Ignorance Can Be Educated And Crazy Can Be Medicated But There's No Cure For Stupid."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -Beowulf View Post
    If you fall for Watchtower fiction then that event happened back in 1914. To support that they even falsify documented history and attribute error to the Prophet Daniel.
    Like I said, JW's are also currently deceived by Satan, and as such are prone to numerous errors.
    This is all due to Satan and his angels masquerading as true illumination, when in fact they deceive people with false illumination, which is darkness.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930