Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
Results 421 to 428 of 428

Thread: Maybe JW's no more

  1. #421
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    761
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 58 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBax View Post
    No. You showed the holy spirit exists, and that Jesus was called a god. None of those verses explain a trinity.







    No, because we actually use reasoning.



    No, I was asking what you believe. The Catholic trinity, and modalism are very different. So which do you believe?
    1.....yes, the holy ghost exists and when it/he shows up, god showed up.........its god
    2........yup, the word of god exists separate from god, and showed up in the flesh, and when he shows up, god showed up.

    i really don't care about what exact explanation catholics put on it, cause they have it pretty close.

    god shows up in a lessor form, or you would expire if you even looked at him.
    ex 3; 6........ i am the god of your forefathers........... =yhwh in a lessor form in the burning bush

    then jws come along and say, errrr, its NOT god, obey us or die, we are god's exclusive appointed mouthpiece on earth......... omg such blasphemy

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,264
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 2,860 Times in 2,256 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red blood relative View Post
    1.....yes, the holy ghost exists and when it/he shows up, god showed up.........its god
    Jesus likened the holy spirit to God's finger. It come from the Father, so obviously it would be closely related to God.
    2........yup, the word of god exists separate from god, and showed up in the flesh, and when he shows up, god showed up.
    Jesus claimed to be God's Son, not God.

    i really don't care about what exact explanation catholics put on it, cause they have it pretty close.
    Yet you are speaking of modalism, while the Catholics have 3 separate persons in one God. Not one person in different roles. They are not the same.
    Agape,
    TBax

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New York state
    Posts
    3,629
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 759 Times in 635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
    No, we don't. Not at all. But you do not understand the Trinity doctrine obviously. It is definately NOT what you think it is.

    What is ironic is that the JWs teach there are at least two different gods. They teach Jesus was A GOD. Then there is God the Father, that is at least two and they are different. We teach they are the same. You teach they are different.


    You know your reasoning is not the truth. Jesus teaches he has a God-his Father--Jesus has a mortal mother--He has godlike qualities! Acts 2:22) because Gods power goes through him. You know already--others were called god or godlike-in a good way, It was not calling that one Ho Theos--The God. Theos in greek = God or god. Ho Theos = The God, It was not in the last line of John 1:1--it was in the 2nd line. It did not call the Logos-Ho Theos. And Jesus definitely had godlike abilities. So did Moses--God called him God capitol G in Hebrew. But Moses was not God--
    Fact-- Catholicism cannot even understand some simple bible milk--yet they translated your translations. All originals were gone, no one translated until about 1000 years after the councils were held. If they tried translating they were burned alive for heresy. Imagine that. Not the Jesus of the bible. Your hopes rely upon Catholicism translating. Facts prove them wrong.
    People think I say this to be mean, but this Gods view--Mark 3:24-26--A house divided, will not stand.
    Once ones were allowed to read the bible for themselves--they ran from Catholicism but refuse to believe they translated false council teachings into translating. So still live by errors.
    Last edited by kjw47; 06-26-2017 at 05:20 PM.

    Come take lifes waters free

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    761
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 58 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBax View Post
    Jesus likened the holy spirit to God's finger. It come from the Father, so obviously it would be closely related to God.


    Jesus claimed to be God's Son, not God.


    Yet you are speaking of modalism, while the Catholics have 3 separate persons in one God. Not one person in different roles. They are not the same.
    god's finger is closely related to god?.........HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!....... but not god showing up?........HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    how about god's finger speaking?......... hehehehehe, is that also closely related to god but not god?....... omg, hahahaha.

    see, so far there are TWO.
    gen 1; 2.......... and the holy ghost was going to and fro over the surface of the watery deep.
    ex 3; 6........... i am the god of your forefathers

    now lets add the word of god who became flesh and dwelt among us in the form of a human son........... ok, that makes THREE.
    john 1; 2 ........this one was with god in the beginning
    THREE

    if you want to discuss catholics, there is a catholic forum.

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    761
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 58 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
    --Jesus has a mortal mother--He has godlike qualities! Acts 2:22) because Gods power goes through him. You know already--others were called god or godlike-in a good way... And Jesus definitely had godlike abilities. So did Moses--God called him God capitol G in Hebrew. But Moses was not God--
    .
    so moses wasn't god?... gee, you are smart!!!!........... yes, moses wasn't WITH GOD in the beginning as the WORD OF GOD who later became flesh!!!

    moses didn't get conceived in a virgin by the holy ghost!!!!........... moses wasn't PERFECT like jesus!!!

    ....... moses wasn't from eternal life....... 1 john 1;2... the everlasting life which was with the father was made manifest to us.

    gosh, thanks for explaining that jesus was just like moses............ next you'll be telling me moses is sitting next to god on throne just like jesus.

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,264
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 2,860 Times in 2,256 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red blood relative View Post
    god's finger is closely related to god?.........HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!....... but not god showing up?........HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    how about god's finger speaking?......... hehehehehe, is that also closely related to god but not god?....... omg, hahahaha.
    That kind of looks crazy, imbalanced.
    Speaking of Jesus: Acts 2:33 Therefore, because he was exalted to the right hand of God and received the promised holy spirit from the Father, he has poured out what you see and hear.

    The early Christians were filled with holy spirit. Something Jesus received from God, the Father, and poured on the disciples.





    if you want to discuss catholics, there is a catholic forum.
    Well, seeing that the Catholics invented the trinity for their brand of false Christianity, they are automatically in the conversation.
    Agape,
    TBax

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    761
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 58 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBax View Post
    That kind of looks crazy, imbalanced.
    Speaking of Jesus: Acts 2:33 Therefore, because he was exalted to the right hand of God and received the promised holy spirit from the Father, he has poured out what you see and hear.

    The early Christians were filled with holy spirit. Something Jesus received from God, the Father, and poured on the disciples.
    i just showed you the trinity explanation in the scriptures......... catholics didn't invent the scriptures.

    so anyway, it sure is nice that russia banned jws for being a wicked CHILD MOLESTING CULT, isnt it?........... no they didn't ban them for being righteous, they banned them for being WICKED.
    gosh, and in austrailia, you got caught with over 1000 cases of PEDOPHILES, CHILD RAPE MOLESTATION of which all of the children were SILENCED with the TWO WITNESS RULE, and not one of the was reported to the police............my my.






    Well, seeing that the Catholics invented the trinity for their brand of false Christianity, they are automatically in the conversation.[/QUOTE]

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,264
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 2,860 Times in 2,256 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red blood relative View Post
    i just showed you the trinity explanation in the scriptures.
    If you say so.

    gen 1; 2.......... and the holy ghost was going to and fro over the surface of the watery deep.
    Can't argue with that.
    Agape,
    TBax

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •