Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I oppose homosexual marriage, because it offends Muslims

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    More importantly, homosexuality offends G-d and His creation intent.

There's also a bunch of stuff that offends radical Muslin fundamentalists. What makes you any better than them?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solver View Post
    Muslims who are legitimate U.S. citizens have the right to live in the United States without being constantly harassed by news stories that offend them and their faith. The United States was founded on the the principle of freedom of religion ... yet they do NOT have the freedom to execute homosexuals, which is clearly written in the Muslim bible, known as the Quran. Democrats favor Muslims, as is obvious because they are against Trump's so-called travel ban. Yet Democrats' support of homosexual activities and marriage are very offensive to devout Muslims. That may be one reason that Democrats suffered major setbacks in the 2015 election. What is the answer to this dilemma? My proposal is to WITHDRAW all the laws that enabled homosexuals to "come out of the closet," and even get married to someone else of the same sex.

s...,

I suggest we need be more concerned about G-d's view of our immoral laws.
    Blessings to you!

Preston

Without Christ you are alone.....you can't handle it.

Thanks

The reason same sex marriage is wrong isn't because it offends Muslims but because it offends God.
    The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567