Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: I oppose homosexual marriage, because it offends Muslims

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,547
    Thanks
    2,141
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 1,094 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default I oppose homosexual marriage, because it offends Muslims

    Muslims who are legitimate U.S. citizens have the right to live in the United States without being constantly harassed by news stories that offend them and their faith. The United States was founded on the the principle of freedom of religion ... yet they do NOT have the freedom to execute homosexuals, which is clearly written in the Muslim bible, known as the Quran. Democrats favor Muslims, as is obvious because they are against Trump's so-called travel ban. Yet Democrats' support of homosexual activities and marriage are very offensive to devout Muslims. That may be one reason that Democrats suffered major setbacks in the 2015 election. What is the answer to this dilemma? My proposal is to WITHDRAW all the laws that enabled homosexuals to "come out of the closet," and even get married to someone else of the same sex.
    Last edited by solver; 03-18-2017 at 11:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Longmont, CO
    Posts
    10,767
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 1,033 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solver View Post
    Muslims who are legitimate U.S. citizens have the right to live in the United States without being constantly harassed by news stories that offend them and their faith. The United States was founded on the the principle of freedom of religion ... yet they do NOT have the freedom to execute homosexuals, which is clearly written in the Muslim bible, known as the Quran. Democrats favor Muslims, as is obvious because they are against Trump's so-called travel ban. Yet Democrats' support of homosexual activities and marriage are very offensive to devout Muslims. That may be one reason that Democrats suffered major setbacks in the 2015 election. What is the answer to this dilemma? My proposal is to WITHDRAW all the laws that enabled homosexuals to "come out of the closet," and even get married to someone else of the same sex.
    So a muslim's "right" to not be offended trumps the homosexual's right to live as he chooses?

    Why?

    Roger
    It is not God that kills the children, not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs.
    It's us. Only us. - Rorschach

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,547
    Thanks
    2,141
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 1,094 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerh View Post
    So a muslim's "right" to not be offended trumps the homosexual's right to live as he chooses?

    Why?

    Roger

    What has Trump got to do with the situation? All I am saying is that, try as they may, Democrats CANNOT fully satisfy BOTH the Muslim population and, simultaneously, satisfy the ever expanding demands of the homosexuals, and like-minded people. Did you notice my QUESTION toward the end of my opening post on this thread? I'm looking for suggestions to resolve the apparent dilemma!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    Thanks
    961
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 828 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solver View Post
    Muslims who are legitimate U.S. citizens have the right to live in the United States without being constantly harassed by news stories that offend them and their faith. The United States was founded on the the principle of freedom of religion ... yet they do NOT have the freedom to execute homosexuals, which is clearly written in the Muslim bible, known as the Quran. Democrats favor Muslims, as is obvious because they are against Trump's so-called travel ban. Yet Democrats' support of homosexual activities and marriage are very offensive to devout Muslims. That may be one reason that Democrats suffered major setbacks in the 2015 election. What is the answer to this dilemma? My proposal is to WITHDRAW all the laws that enabled homosexuals to "come out of the closet," and even get married to someone else of the same sex.
    Executing homosexuals is also clearly written in the Old Testament...

    “If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

    What's your point?
    And the officer said, "better get a lawyer son, better get a real good one".

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Marrero, Louisiana
    Posts
    8,156
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 1,198 Times in 1,018 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John53 View Post
    Executing homosexuals is also clearly written in the Old Testament...

    “If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

    What's your point?
    Not only the old testament,,,,but the new as well......... Rom.1:26-32...........m
    " Aye Christian,,,know ye not that the one whom thou contendest against is none more than a reprobate ! " William Gurnell

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,973
    Thanks
    2,667
    Thanked 1,585 Times in 1,220 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewDuvall View Post
    Not only the old testament,,,,but the new as well......... Rom.1:26-32...........m
    Two great world religions - Christianity and Islam - joining forces to kill homosexuals!

    I'd always thought they weren't so very different.
    "True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it."Karl K. Popper

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    9,508
    Thanks
    2,472
    Thanked 1,355 Times in 1,137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen T-B View Post
    Two great world religions - Christianity and Islam - joining forces to kill homosexuals!

    I'd always thought they weren't so very different.
    As those who do not love and obey God are not so different from Satan.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Longmont, CO
    Posts
    10,767
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 1,033 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solver View Post
    What has Trump got to do with the situation?
    No, it's a card game term, not the name of our current president.

    All I am saying is that, try as they may, Democrats CANNOT fully satisfy BOTH the Muslim population and, simultaneously, satisfy the ever expanding demands of the homosexuals, and like-minded people.
    Granted.

    Did you notice my QUESTION toward the end of my opening post on this thread? I'm looking for suggestions to resolve the apparent dilemma!
    Simple. Ban Muslims from violating American laws. Christians aren't allowed to kill gays and Muslims can't either.

    Roger
    It is not God that kills the children, not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs.
    It's us. Only us. - Rorschach

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rogerh For This Useful Post:

    Hammerhead (03-22-2017), Zathrus (03-22-2017)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,547
    Thanks
    2,141
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 1,094 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerh View Post
    Simple. Ban Muslims from violating American laws. Christians aren't allowed to kill gays and Muslims can't either.


    Well, THAT worked really well, at the Boston bombing (using pressure cookers), and the multiple murders by Hassan at the military base, and numerous other murders! So, perhaps we SHOULD ban all Muslims from entering the United States!

    The "simple" approach you identified HAS NOT WORKED, because that scenario WAS ALREADY fully in place, for all persons present in the United States ... but Muslims don't care, which is why many of them openly CHEERED when jet planes crashed into the tall buildings in New York. So, does anyone have suggestions that WILL WORK?
    Last edited by solver; 03-20-2017 at 10:22 AM.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    Thanks
    961
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 828 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solver View Post
    Well, THAT worked really well, at the Boston bombing (using pressure cookers), and the multiple murders by Hassan at the military base, and numerous other murders! So, perhaps we SHOULD ban all Muslims from entering the United States!

    The "simple" approach you identified HAS NOT WORKED, because that scenario WAS ALREADY fully in place, for all persons present in the United States ... but Muslims don't care, which is why many of them openly CHEERED when jet planes crashed into the tall buildings in New York. So, does anyone have suggestions that WILL WORK?
    Ban all religions.
    And the officer said, "better get a lawyer son, better get a real good one".

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John53 For This Useful Post:

    GhostOfKC (03-21-2017), Hammerhead (03-22-2017), Stephen T-B (03-20-2017)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •