Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Free tool - Logos 7

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    7,447
    Thanks
    990
    Thanked 868 Times in 739 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15

    Arrow Free tool - Logos 7

    Logos is offering Logos 7 for free, plus they give a free digital book each month:

    https://www.logos.com/basic?utm_sour...mo-logos7basic
    It's a wonderful life

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Henrietta NY
    Posts
    1,654
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked 421 Times in 339 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruminator View Post
    Logos is offering Logos 7 for free, plus they give a free digital book each month:

    https://www.logos.com/basic?utm_sour...mo-logos7basic
    Are there language tools in it?
    How far must someone fall before they hit their head? b

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    7,447
    Thanks
    990
    Thanked 868 Times in 739 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    Are there language tools in it?
    I just upgraded to it today and haven't had a chance to look it over. Logos 7 is the platform and it has a small starter set of materials.
    It's a wonderful life

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Henrietta NY
    Posts
    1,654
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked 421 Times in 339 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruminator View Post
    I just upgraded to it today and haven't had a chance to look it over. Logos 7 is the platform and it has a small starter set of materials.
    My son was a software engineer for them for about 4 years. I could have gotten a real discount but didn't jump on it.

    Kicking myself now.

    Thanks again

    JohnB
    How far must someone fall before they hit their head? b

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    7,447
    Thanks
    990
    Thanked 868 Times in 739 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    My son was a software engineer for them for about 4 years. I could have gotten a real discount but didn't jump on it.

    Kicking myself now.

    Thanks again

    JohnB
    Fortunately there are great free tools available, such as e-sword.
    It's a wonderful life

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hbg. Pa. U.S.A.
    Posts
    10,167
    Thanks
    2,925
    Thanked 2,578 Times in 1,853 Posts
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruminator View Post
    Fortunately there are great free tools available, such as e-sword.
    I like e-sword but it lags at times for me. I prefer theWord. I never have issues with it. However I use both. Plus ISA.
    Lord we believe, help our unbelief. For you have given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    7,447
    Thanks
    990
    Thanked 868 Times in 739 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightbearer View Post
    I like e-sword but it lags at times for me. I prefer theWord. I never have issues with it. However I use both. Plus ISA.
    I find http://Biblehub.com to be very powerful also.

    And this: https://net.bible.org/#!bible/Matthew+1

    But once you've spent time with a particular tool it is hard to feel comfortable with any other tool.
    It's a wonderful life

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •