Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,243
    Thanks
    271
    Thanked 196 Times in 183 Posts

    Default Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

    Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

    God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

    He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

    Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

    Regards
    DL

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,099
    Thanks
    908
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 848 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    To give the Kingdom to the faithful. Faith produces humbleness. Humbleness is a pride killer.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,810
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 341 Times in 271 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

    God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

    He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

    Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

    Regards
    DL
    On what is this theory based? It certainly isn't from the Bible.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,288
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 165 Times in 149 Posts

    Default

    Satan represents the carnal mind in disobedient children.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Israel For This Useful Post:

    james214 (02-27-2017)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,939
    Thanks
    356
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 938 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?
    God didn't ask that question. Why do you?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Only_3 For This Useful Post:

    LynnCF (03-28-2017)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7,855
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 506 Times in 464 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

    God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

    He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

    Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

    Regards
    DL
    Did GOD really say?

    Isn't that the same old lie from the beginning?

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Marrero, Louisiana
    Posts
    7,928
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 1,003 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
    Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

    God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

    He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

    Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

    Regards
    DL
    A few passages of Scripture , please. I can't find anything that God said any such thing to Satan . Where is it ?.................m

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Marrero, Louisiana
    Posts
    7,928
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 1,003 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Israel View Post
    Satan represents the carnal mind in disobedient children.
    Satan is very real, and not only represents evil but is the epitome of it. He has declared war against God and especially God's people . And nowhere is that more conspicuous than the battle that never ends between God's true people and Satan himself . He is a liar,and murderer and the father of lies. Jn.8:44 ff...............m

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,288
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 165 Times in 149 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewDuvall View Post
    Satan is very real, and not only represents evil but is the epitome of it. He has declared war against God and especially God's people . And nowhere is that more conspicuous than the battle that never ends between God's true people and Satan himself . He is a liar,and murderer and the father of lies. Jn.8:44 ff...............m
    Have you seen him? How is a man tempted?

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,243
    Thanks
    271
    Thanked 196 Times in 183 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jig View Post
    To give the Kingdom to the faithful. Faith produces humbleness. Humbleness is a pride killer.
    Then God has no pride.

    You seem to think there is something wrong with pride.

    I am proud of many of my choices. I am proud of my choice of wife and having children and raising them properly.

    Aren't you?

    God also has pride as shown at the baptism of Jesus, so pride must be a good thing. Right?

    Sure, some will say that it is all the degree, but we must have the root of pride to be the best we can be as humans.

    Regards
    DL

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •