Thread: Me thinks Bannon protests too much

lived in 5 states traveled extensively in Europe middle East and Asia.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 Times in 1,658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Me thinks Bannon protests too much

Bannon, who was executive chairman of Breitbart before becoming Donald Trump's chief strategist, slammed the right-wing website on Wednesday for a report suggesting that White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus might lose his job. "Not upset - livid," is how Bannon described his feelings about the article to CNN. "The story is totally untrue. Reince is doing a great job. I couldn't ask any more from a partner." Talk is easy the proof lays in how well they actually work together.

Breitbart's story alleged that Priebus might be pushed out of the White House due to the forced resignation of Trump's National Security Adviser, Michael Flynn. It cited "multiple sources close to President Trump." When asked if he had spoken with Breitbart prior to the story's publication, Bannon said he had "totally cut ties" and hadn't talked to them since leaving the organization last August. (He was however interviewed by the site's "Breitbart News Daily" radio program late last year.)

Trump's White House has been plagued by reports of infighting and looming terminations almost since the president took office (Bannon's description not mine). Several reports alleged that Bannon and Priebus were at odds with one another -- an assertion both men have repeatedly shot down. Any tension between Bannon and Breitbart would be notable given the role Bannon played in shaping Breitbart's coverage while serving as its executive chairman.
    A Breitbart spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
    Those "rumors" come from "close to Trump" and is a result of the characters Trump has installed, all alpha males and each with their own agendas. Hardly a team and more a collection of individuals.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 866 Posts

yes...we get it...Bannon is Rasputin in the Left's on-going psychodrama....
    “You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” - Ronald Reagan
    "This is the issue of this election: Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capitol can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves." Ronald Reagan (1964)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pondering For This Useful Post:

smoky (02-16-2017)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

FWIW Bannon has plenty of evidence of a problem with alcohol, aside from his three failed marriages, and the legal charges he faced, just look at his face, most of the time clearly present there are broken blood vessels indicative of alcoholic syndrome these blood vessels are on his cheeks under his eyes and on his nose and they are clearly as day. These signs are not the sort of things that come after a short bout with alcohol, but only after years and years of alcoholic abuse. Its a miracle this man can even stand up most days much less offer sound political advice to a president of the United states.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,307 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
    "Trump's White House has been plagued by reports of infighting and looming terminations almost since the president took office (Bannon's description not mine)."
    Those "rumors" come from "close to Trump" and is a result of the characters Trump has installed, all alpha males and each with their own agendas. Hardly a team and more a collection of individuals.
    Fake news. . .both the source and the content.

Thanks

FWIW Bannon has plenty of evidence of a problem with alcohol, aside from his three failed marriages, and the legal charges he faced, just look at his face, most of the time clearly present there are broken blood vessels indicative of alcoholic syndrome these blood vessels are on his cheeks under his eyes and on his nose and they are clearly as day. These signs are not the sort of things that come after a short bout with alcohol, but only after years and years of alcoholic abuse. Its a miracle this man can even stand up most days much less offer sound political advice to a president of the United states.
    Rosasia is also common to past alcoholics. . .and even to some who never drink at all.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It is amazing how easy it is just label everything in the media as fake news and never bother to think about them. Since Bannon is far beyond his normal pay grade he must be under tremendous stress, I'll bet he takes more than a nip or two to ease the strain.

Thanks

It is amazing how easy it is just label everything in the media as fake news
    Yep. . .fake news.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Not news just speculation on my part. I've seen that type far too often. Bannon will probably not last through Trump's first four years the stress and strain will literally destroy him. He simply is not healthy in body or mind.

Notice that I did not attribute it to any news source, so it is not fake news.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 866 Posts

and

and

and.....

But please...do go on with your wild speculation and character assassination....BTW...I'm not a fan of Bannon, but the Left will probably convince me that I should like him based on their unfounded vitriolic attacks....
    “You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” - Ronald Reagan
    "This is the issue of this election: Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capitol can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves." Ronald Reagan (1964)