Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Flynn resigns

Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHill View Post

Your ignorance of it is tragic, as is the rest of the world's. Awareness is the only thing that will stop it.
    Must be quite something to be the only person - or in touch with the only people - who actually knows what's going on in the big wide wicked world.

Stock up on the ammo and the provisions and bolt the doors, Chris.

They're sure to be coming to get you.
    Never underestimate the power of unreason to overwhelm reason

Thanks

Please do - your commentary defending pedophiles is unwanted and only serves to do yourself a disservice.

Alas, even this will not touch your conscience in the end. Why? I don't know...

Pedophilia is not a valid sexuality, Rene, nor is it a fascination.

Your ignorance of it is tragic, as is the rest of the world's. Awareness is the only thing that will stop it.
    Then report it to police! If you have information that can stop a paedophile ring and you don't report it to the authorities you are the one that is morally and possibly criminally wrong. Accusing others of being paedophile defenders for not believing your bizarre conspiracy theory addiction is wrong (you don't even believe it enough to report it). Now let's hear your tired excuse of the police won't do anything (even though you showed me a story just the other day about police going after paedophiles).
    Last edited by John53; 02-16-2017 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Here hear problem -.-
    Cenosillicaphobia is real, sometimes I can barely function.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John53 For This Useful Post:

GhostOfKC (02-16-2017), Stephen T-B (02-16-2017)

lived in 5 states traveled extensively in Europe middle East and Asia.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,619 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well in ordinary times that might be a valid argument, but pizzagate is not a rational basis for any police investigation it is preposterous. The stories of tunnels and secret meetings is the stuff of novels but not reality.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John53 View Post
    Then report it to police! If you have information that can stop a paedophile ring and you don't report it to the authorities you are the one that is morally and possibly criminally wrong. Accusing others of being paedophile defenders for not believing your bizarre conspiracy theory addiction is wrong (you don't even believe it enough to report it). Now let's here your tired excuse of the police won't do anything (even though you showed me a story just the other day about police going after paedophiles).
    I have no idea how many times I have to tell you this, perhaps one more will suffice?

My information comes largely from law enforcement officials. They are not, and have not, been allowed to do their jobs concerning these matters until very recently.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 1,193 Posts

Please do - your commentary defending pedophiles is unwanted and only serves to do yourself a disservice.

Alas, even this will not touch your conscience in the end. Why? I don't know...

Pedophilia is not a valid sexuality, Rene, nor is it a fascination.

Pedophilia is a criminal sexual behavior (or sexuality) that is valid because it is predilection that is chosem. I am referring to your fascination with Pedophilia and Pedophiles not those who practice it.
    Last edited by Rene; 02-16-2017 at 05:13 PM.
    Theology is the fine art of making simple facts complex assertions...

Thanks

I have no idea how many times I have to tell you this, perhaps one more will suffice?

My information comes largely from law enforcement officials. They are not, and have not, been allowed to do their jobs concerning these matters until very recently.
    Well that's interesting, I knew my memory (like everything else) was not as good as it once was, I can't remember you ever saying your info came from law enforcement. I've even gone back through a couple of threads and can't find anything but if you've told me numerous times it shouldn't be too hard for your to link a few of them.

I'm really surprised that the cops have been sending you pictures of Lady Gaga at charity art exhibitions, faked wikipedia info, over produced youtube videos and emails of friends chatting about pizza. I see your reluctance to trust law enforcement if that's the type of police work they do.
    Cenosillicaphobia is real, sometimes I can barely function.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to John53 For This Useful Post:

Wiwismum (02-18-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,124 Posts

Let's just have a re-cap here.

ChrisHill who thinks it plausible that phoney "archaeologist" Ron Wyatt found the remains of the Ark and that he located wheels which came off Egyptian chariots when the Red Sea closed over Pharaoh's army; who thinks it plausible that NASA faked the moon landings; who thought it plausible that the Earth is not the spherical shape it is claimed to be, so sent up a helium balloon with a camera attached so he could personally check out the curvature.

Do I think anything he claims is rooted in reality?

The answer to that can probably be guessed.
    Never underestimate the power of unreason to overwhelm reason

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephen T-B For This Useful Post:

missy (02-16-2017), Rene (02-16-2017)

Thanks

Yeah...I'm just surprised that some better investigative journalism hasn't happened.....the movie Spotlight was impressive (largely independent investigative reporting published by the Boston Globe) that uncovered massive pedophilia in the Catholic Church in Boston.....

I suppose the closest is the Kutcher project...highlighted here

Again...I hope you're right. If Trump does nothing else but crush this....that's a win in my book.
    “You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” - Ronald Reagan
    "This is the issue of this election: Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capitol can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves." Ronald Reagan (1964)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,192 Times in 1,023 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by missy View Post
    Sorry you lost me. This isn't making any sense. What exactly do you think trump and Putin are doing? Are their intentions good or bad?

That is a REALLY good question! What IS Putin doing ... ESPECIALLY with the 20% of U.S. URANIUM STOCKS that Hillary Clinton MADE AVAILABLE to Russia, when she was (pretending to be) Secretary of State?

http://www.alltheinternet.com/texis/...02172017133755
    Last edited by solver; 02-17-2017 at 11:40 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to solver For This Useful Post:

smoky (02-17-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,192 Times in 1,023 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by missy View Post
    It's not obvious to me. Can you elaborate?

As a legal scholar, I can elaborate on that situation. United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 10, Paragraph 1: "... No state shall make ANY THING but GOLD OR SILVER COIN a tender in payment of debt," and since the "U.S." means United States, then that Constitutional statute applies to ALL STATES simultaneously, and continuously. Does the "World Bank" use ONLY gold and silver coin, as a tender in payment of debt? The same question applies the IMF (International Monetary Fund)! Does the IMF deal EXCLUSIVELY in gold and silver coins? Who took the U.S. OFF the gold standard? Democrats, that's who ... FDR! A clearly UNCONSTITUTIONAL MOVE by liberals ... which been very TYPICAL ever since!
    Last edited by solver; 02-17-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast