Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Flynn resigns

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHill View Post
    Everyone sees their intentions as good, even the pedophiles.
    Again with the pedophiles?

Or was that your attempt at humor?

Trump's inadequate attention span has received some attention.
    Here
    And here
    And here
    "True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it."Karl K. Popper

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfKC View Post
    Again with the pedophiles?

Or was that your attempt at humor?
    Associating alleged pedophiles with humor is only something Hillary supporters do it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by missy View Post
    The leaks are happening because trump has been briefed and hasn't done a thing about it. He knew about Flynn for weeks and let a compromised Russian operative attend intelligence briefings. Think about it, he had access to the names and locations of US spies in Russia. Whatever is going here, trump is covering it up and our national security is at stake. Keep on leaking my rouge little angels.

As far as Obama, I still wonder why he didn't do anything about it. But what could he have done before a proper investigation was conducted? Could he have invalidated the election? The bigger question is why comey chose to expose Hillary emails and not the trump Russia connection? Both investigations were underway at the time. This is bigger than we know. Top GOP members and the FBI are also involved in this. Whatever this may be.
    So Obama, who was briefed in December (apparently) wasn't supposed to do anything until a proper investigation was conducted....but Trump, who was also briefed in December was supposed to take immediate action to fire Flynn?

If it weren't for double standards...the Left would have no standards at all.

BTW....you're encouraging unelected partisan agents ("my rogue little angels") to leak classified information that could be damaging to the country for partisan gain.....Do you really not understand what you're asking for? Do you want to live in a country where the "permanent government" of civil servants are using the power of the state to punish their enemies? (see Lois Lerner, IRS targetting of conservative groups) with zero accountability to the public? Just think about that for 30 seconds.....
    “You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” - Ronald Reagan
    "This is the issue of this election: Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capitol can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves." Ronald Reagan (1964)

I know this thread is meandering between a few topics here......so I apologize for not helping that drift...

I did find it interesting that Ashton Kutcher (who I've long thought a bit of an idiot) testified before Congress yesterday....topic? Child sex trafficking. He's involved with a group that is trying to stop it. Timing is interesting on the heels of the Sandusky Jr arrest.....and if there has been a concerted effort to target/arrest pedophiles then great, but that story isn't getting alot of attention....

I wonder is Kutcher was himself a victim. I remember the child stars Corey Haim and Corey Feldman talking about how they were abused as kids in Hollywood....There's been the long-standing defense among the Left and in Hollywood for child rapist Roman Polanski.....Hollywood strongly supports the Democratic Party.....interesting.

yes...I'm in tin foil hat territory....But if that's Trump's signature accomplishment - breaking up a cabal of pedophiles.....then that'd be awesome.
    “You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” - Ronald Reagan
    "This is the issue of this election: Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capitol can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves." Ronald Reagan (1964)

Quote Originally Posted by Pondering View Post
    I know this thread is meandering between a few topics here......so I apologize for not helping that drift...

I did find it interesting that Ashton Kutcher (who I've long thought a bit of an idiot) testified before Congress yesterday....topic? Child sex trafficking. He's involved with a group that is trying to stop it. Timing is interesting on the heels of the Sandusky Jr arrest.....and if there has been a concerted effort to target/arrest pedophiles then great, but that story isn't getting alot of attention....

I wonder is Kutcher was himself a victim. I remember the child stars Corey Haim and Corey Feldman talking about how they were abused as kids in Hollywood....There's been the long-standing defense among the Left and in Hollywood for child rapist Roman Polanski.....Hollywood strongly supports the Democratic Party.....interesting.

yes...I'm in tin foil hat territory....But if that's Trump's signature accomplishment - breaking up a cabal of pedophiles.....then that'd be awesome.
    You aren't in tin-foil hat territory, really. Tin-foil hat territory is a thing that was invented so they wouldn't get busted.

If you do your research, the truth is plainly obvious. The only 'evidence' against it is that the media never picks it up.

But if they own the media, that's not great evidence.

It is no coincidence that these things are all happening upon Trump's election. Trump isn't part of the pedo club like the past 30+ years of presidents have been.

This is the main reason both republicans and democrats were trying to stop Trump - there are powerful members of the pedo-club on both sides of the aisle, and that is a much tighter bond than party lines.

. Trump isn't part of the pedo club like the past 30+ years of presidents have been.
    At one time I found your opinions and beliefs simply bizarre, ChrisHill.

Here was an interesting specimen, to be prodded a bit to watch it twitch.

Now it's time to flush it down the lavatory, and wash my hands and where it sat on the table.
    "True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it."Karl K. Popper

It is interesting how often our more right wing bent brothers seem fascinated with other people's sexuality (or supposed sexuality).
    Theology is the fine art of making simple facts complex assertions...

Associating alleged pedophiles with humor is only something Hillary supporters do it seems.
    Chris, get help. Your obsession with this creeps me out.
    JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US! This isn't my view, but Trump thinks it's fine. If this bothers you, then you voted for the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen T-B View Post
    At one time I found your opinions and beliefs simply bizarre, ChrisHill.

Here was an interesting specimen, to be prodded a bit to watch it twitch.

Now it's time to flush it down the lavatory, and wash my hands and where it sat on the table.
    Please do - your commentary defending pedophiles is unwanted and only serves to do yourself a disservice.

Alas, even this will not touch your conscience in the end. Why? I don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by Rene View Post
    It is interesting how often our more right wing bent brothers seem fascinated with other people's sexuality (or supposed sexuality).
    Pedophilia is not a valid sexuality, Rene, nor is it a fascination.

Quote Originally Posted by missy View Post
    Chris, get help. Your obsession with this creeps me out.
    Your ignorance of it is tragic, as is the rest of the world's. Awareness is the only thing that will stop it.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast