Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Flynn resigns

lived in 5 states traveled extensively in Europe middle East and Asia.
    Blog Entries

Let me get this right, your premise is that the world bank, the IMF are bad? Why, spell it out for us all.

From across the Pond, it's just oh so predictable.

Put a narcissistic bully with the attention span of a gerbil (an amateur and serial liar to boot) in the Whitehouse and why wouldn't there be the sort of mash-up we're now seeing?
    (And it'll a conspiracy of course! A conspiracy of the main-stream media, a faceless "elite " - denizens of that "swamp" - and Obama-loving pointy-headed hinterlectuals. Real Americans know the whole ruckus is fake news!)
    "True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it."Karl K. Popper

It's almost like we are in the midst of a bad reality show with real world consequences. Too bad Americans have to pay the price for bad script writing.
    Theology is the fine art of making simple facts complex assertions...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen T-B View Post
    From across the Pond, it's just oh so predictable.

Put a narcissistic bully with the attention span of a gerbil (an amateur and serial liar to boot) in the Whitehouse and why wouldn't there be the sort of mash-up we're now seeing?
    (And it'll a conspiracy of course! A conspiracy of the main-stream media, a faceless "elite " - denizens of that "swamp" - and Obama-loving pointy-headed hinterlectuals. Real Americans know the whole ruckus is fake news!)
    Is the rest of the world laughing at the buffoonery going on here? I'm so embarrassed and sincerely apologize.

Ah poor Abe and that ridiculous handshake. I wept when I saw trump sitting next to Trudeau. So jelly Canada!
    JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US! This isn't my view, but Trump thinks it's fine. If this bothers you, then you voted for the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by Rene View Post
    It's almost like we are in the midst of a bad reality show with real world consequences. Too bad Americans have to pay the price for bad script writing.
    I really feel like I'm in the twilight zone. This can't really be happening, can it?
    JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US! This isn't my view, but Trump thinks it's fine. If this bothers you, then you voted for the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
    Let me get this right, your premise is that the world bank, the IMF are bad? Why, spell it out for us all.
    The institutions aren't necessarily bad, but the people running them are. Wholly corrupt.

They've put the entire world into their debt, purposefully, as a form of indentured servitude of entire nations.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHill View Post
    The institutions aren't necessarily bad, but the people running them are. Wholly corrupt.

They've put the entire world into their debt, purposefully, as a form of indentured servitude of entire nations.
    Sorry you lost me. This isn't making any sense. What exactly do you think trump and Putin are doing? Are their intentions good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by missy View Post
    Sorry you lost me. This isn't making any sense. What exactly do you think trump and Putin are doing? Are their intentions good or bad?
    Everyone sees their intentions as good, even the pedophiles.

What is good to you may not be good to Trump, or me.

Trump and Putin are attempting to remove the Corporate Regime ruling this world in order to establish a new rule.

Whether that's good to you depends upon how much you know about the current regime, and how much you know about what Trump's regime will look like.

I can say that the Corporate regime are the pedophiles, whereas Trump's isn't. So, for me for now, I'm rooting against the pedophiles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
    Rumor has it that Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer are also on the chopping block "because they're seen as being weak."

True or not The Hill reported it. I have no personal knowledge of it. We'll see in the morning wont we?
    Dear celeste,
    I think rumor mongering and fake news are your, and the liberal elite's main weapons.

Psalms 101:5 - Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by solver View Post
    Hillary Clinton is a felon, who was Secretary of state ...
    You seem to be divorced from reality.

A felon is someone who was convicted of a crime. HC was not.

That makes you a liar.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast