Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Flynn resigns

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 1,196 Posts

YES indeed...missing emails is the same as traitorus illegal acts with a foreign govt...
    Theology is the fine art of making simple facts complex assertions...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rene For This Useful Post:

GhostOfKC (02-15-2017), missy (02-15-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    It is not "politically correct" to ask those questions.

Political correctness is ONLY "in force" when communicated FROM LIBERALS TO CONSERVATIVES ... but NEVER the other way around!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missy View Post
    I'm not sure it would work that way. If trump goes first, pence would have to pick a new VP. Wouldn't the new VP become president? They certainly wouldn't impeach them both at the same time.
    It's fairly likely at this point, as far as I can tell, that Pence is a mole. If they get Trump, Pence will take Jeb as VP and things will be back to status quo for the elite - raping kids and all that stuff they love to do.

Trump should have taken Rand Paul as VP.

I don't think Trump is done yet, though, not by a longshot. He has too many allies in the military to discard (you know, people who, unlike you Missy, actually care if elites are raping children)

But, as I keep saying, Trump is going to need to go directly to the people if he wants to win this thing. He needs to expose the pedophelia.

The reason he hasn't yet (and it hasn't for decades and decades) is because it is seen as a national security issue. As in, the integrity of the country itself is at stake if 30-50% of its leadership is outed as pedophiles.

They are not prosecuted according to the National Security Act of 1947.

Trump is going to have to roll the dice and see how the people react to the truth, otherwise he will lose this battle.

-------------------------------------

Not that I think Trump is great or anything, but I'm always rooting against the child rapists. Just how I am. Sad you aren't like that. Shows your true colors, though.

You discard PizzaGate as 'fake news' without ever even studying up on it? That shows exactly how much you care about allegations of child trafficking.

If you do care, do some research.

Ben Swann was fired and had all of his social media accounts locked for doing the above piece. So much for 'free press'.
    Last edited by ChrisHill; 02-15-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rene View Post
    YES indeed...missing emails is the same as traitorus illegal acts with a foreign govt...
    You left out his being an ISIS terrorist. . .

Ranks right up there with the left's moral failure in their obligation to the Constitution.*

Let's see. . .the Logan Act has been on the books since 1799, and no one has actually been charged under it yet.

Government "officials emphasize that communications between campaign staff and representatives of foreign governments are not unusual."

Surely you aren't suggesting that a president elect falls under it. . .if so, check out Obama for the same when he was president elect

Thank God the adults are Constitutionally in charge of our Constitutional republic.

*Let me try some leftist-type "narrative" here:

Trump was Constitutionally elected to be President, and it is the moral obligation of Americans to give him a chance to succeed, and failure to do so is a moral failure.
    So what we are seeing here is the moral failure of the left.

Yeah. . .I like that. . .make up my own standards and then hold the opposition guilty of moral failure for not achieving them.
    Last edited by smoky; 02-15-2017 at 09:24 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to smoky For This Useful Post:

solver (02-15-2017)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ranks right up there with the left's moral failure in their obligation to the Constitution.

Let's see. . .the Logan Act has been on the books since 1799, and no one has actually been charged under it yet.

Government officials state that communications between campaign staff and representatives of foreign governments are not unusual.

Surely you aren't suggesting that a president elect falls under it. . .if so, check out Obama for the same when he was president elect

Thank God the adults are Constitutionally in charge of our Constitutional republic.

What about SECRET communications between a Presidential CANDIDATE and a sitting Russian President?

http://www.alltheinternet.com/texis/...52017095554&p=

8. The Following User Says Thank You to solver For This Useful Post:

smoky (02-15-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solver View Post
    You left out Flynn's being an ISIS terrorist. . .

Ranks right up there with the left's moral failure in their obligation to the Constitution.*

Government "officials emphasize that communications between campaign staff and representatives of foreign governments are not unusual."

Surely you aren't suggesting that a president elect falls under it. . .if so, check out Obama for the same when he was president elect.

*Let me try some leftist-type "narrative" here:

Trump was Constitutionally elected to be President, and it is the moral obligation of Americans to give him a chance to succeed, and failure to do so is a moral failure.
    So what we are seeing here is the moral failure of the left.

Yeah. . .I like that. . .make up my own standards and then hold the opposition guilty of moral failure for not achieving them.
    What about SECRET communications between a Presidential CANDIDATE and a sitting Russian President?

Link doesn't work.

Last edited by smoky; 02-15-2017 at 09:25 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to smoky For This Useful Post:

solver (02-15-2017)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Link doesn't work.

The link WORKS now ... but NOT the link that you QUOTED, which does NOT work ... which is why I USUALLY check them immediately But this time, you were too fast, so you quoted a bad link! The corrected link is below, and my original link has been corrected as well.

Last edited by solver; 02-15-2017 at 09:48 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to solver For This Useful Post:

smoky (02-15-2017)

Thanks

The link WORKS now ... but NOT the link that you QUOTED, which does NOT work ... which is why I USUALLY check them immediately But this time, you were too fast
    "They often call me Speedo, but my real name is. . ."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to smoky For This Useful Post:

solver (02-15-2017)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rene View Post

In Hillary Clinton's case, wiser words were never spoken, nor printed ... and her actions and INACTIONS in the Benghazi incident are PROOF!
    Last edited by solver; 02-15-2017 at 10:15 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to solver For This Useful Post:

smoky (02-15-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 1,196 Posts

In Hillary Clinton's case, wiser words were never spoken ... and her actions and INACTIONS in the Benghazi incident are PROOF!
    How does the actions, or lack of actions, determine the outcome of a duly elected president and acts of his former security advisory. Perhaps you can draw this intricate set of historical circumstances and relationship that make such connections...or as usual we are living in the world of make believe land filled with wonderful TV dramas.
    Theology is the fine art of making simple facts complex assertions...

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast