Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214
Results 2,131 to 2,135 of 2135

Thread: Misinterpretation of 1 John 3:9

Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GeneZ View Post
    Obedience is BELIEVING the words of Jesus. Believing what Jesus tells us all!
    He shall lose NONE of all who believe in Him! So, stop being disobedient by disbelief! Disbelief is DISOBEDIENCE!
    Disobedience is disbelief.

It is written..."Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." (Matt 5:48)
    "Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins." (Ja 5:20)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,770 Times in 4,824 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by miknik5 View Post
    Ahhhhh
    Because HE didn't have to create man knowing already our disobedience

But

HE did
    Roger doesn't think this is grace but irresponsibliity. I think it is a mistake to base anything upon God's knowing what men will do. We do not understand it and every conclusion I have seen men write based on that is off. One can also look at God seeing the men, women and children who would love Him and stay true to that love their whole lives. These He saw too and made Adam and Eve so there would be them. This I do not call "grace" but love.
    ------------------------
    "He has shown you, O man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you. But to do justly..and to love mercy...and to walk humbly with your God."

Thanks
    Thanked 5,770 Times in 4,824 Posts
    Blog Entries

It means that GOD's GRACE was from the beginning
    GOD who can see one day as a thousand years not only knew Adam/mankind/our fall, HE knew the victory in HIS SON

HE will have a set apart people called by HIS NAME who will glorify HIM
    I do not think that is grace. I mean you can honor God for making man despite knowing the evil that would come but, of course, he made the angels despite knowing the evil that would come. But I do not think that is grace. Grace is somewhat like favor and it does not make sense. But no matter. Thanks for explaining it.
    ------------------------
    "He has shown you, O man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you. But to do justly..and to love mercy...and to walk humbly with your God."

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
    Roger doesn't think this is grace but irresponsibliity. I think it is a mistake to base anything upon God's knowing what men will do. We do not understand it and every conclusion I have seen men write based on that is off. One can also look at God seeing the men, women and children who would love Him and stay true to that love their whole lives. These He saw too and made Adam and Eve so there would be them. This I do not call "grace" but love.
    I call it GRACE
    HE knew man would fall and yet, in HIS GRACE, present from the beginning, HE created man

GOD did not need to create man to be GOD
    But HE did

GOD can see one day as a thousand years
    HE knew both the fall and the victory

Thanks
    Thanked 2,174 Times in 1,829 Posts
    Blog Entries

I call it GRACE
    HE knew man would fall and yet, in HIS GRACE, present from the beginning, HE created man

GOD did not need to create man to be GOD
    But HE did

GOD can see one day as a thousand years
    HE knew both the fall and the victory
    God determined that there MUST be a fall of man if Satan and his angels were ever to be forced to face up to the fact that how God judged them was right and just. TO DO SO, GOD ALSO HAD TO ALSO PLAN TO REDEEM THOSE WHOM WOULD BECOME LOST IN THE PROCESS OF PRODUCING HIS TEACHING TOOL OF JUSTICE VS EVIL.

God is not the author of sin. So, God could not create man to act in a manner that would reveal to the innocent and guilty angels what was in the hearts of Satan and his angels when they rebelled against the Lord,and why God has to judge and punish them.

There was nothing to teach angels about death and sins consequences in God's perfect kingdom. So.. God in His Divine cleverness, knew Satan would try to bring down man if God created mankind. And, God knew.. once man was in his fallen state? God would be rich with examples for the angels to see and learn from. To learn and understand by example what was in Satan's heart when he wanted to take the place of the Lord. And, what Satan's angels had in their hearts when they went along with Satan.

God could not allow for murder to take place in His kingdom. Which is what Lucifer desired towards the Lord in his fall. So, Satan and his angels were judged because of what God knew but they could not yet understand.

By God having created man? And, with Satan being allowed to be the cause for bringing on man's sinful nature? Suddenly God had His means to show Satan what was in his heart when he said he will make himself like the Most High. Lucifer said in his heart that he would force himself into a position to receive the worship of angels . To replace the Lord! The same worship like the Lord God had been receiving from all angels. Until man fell? There was no way to reveal the outcomes of jealousy and murder that Satan had in his heart. The feelings had not yet been defined. Satan was not able to see the seriousness of his evil desire he held against the Lord. he was claiming innocence and not deserving any punishment, nor condemnation. Yet, Jesus warned that if a man only lusts in his heart towards a woman that the man has already committed adultery. What did Lucifer desire in his heart towards the Lord then?

One perfect example of how fallen man portrayed the evil in Lucifer's heart when he fell? Was to be witnessed to by all the angels, as in the episode of David and his son Absalom's rebellion against the king. Absalom was David's favorite son. Absalom got big headed and eventually wanted to murder David so he could take over his throne. Just like Lucifer's heart desire towards the Lord was to take over the Lord's throne.

But, with one difference. At the time it happened Lucifer could not understand to what depths of evil his desire towards the Lord was. For no death existed at the time of his evil desire. Yet, in His omniscience God fully understood Lucifer's evil in his heart! Now? How could God explain to the angels why Satan must be condemned? They did not even know what death was, let alone murder and jealousy. There was a Divine solution.

Let man fall. Then, let man act upon evil feelings that Satan was not be allowed to act upon. And, then? Get Satan and his angels to learn to accuse and condemn God's believers. In doing so? These fallen angels began to judge in a manner that declares they have been judged rightly by God!

Matthew 7:1-2

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you
    will be judged
    , and with the measure you use it will be measured to you."

Its a mystery as to many as to why God still allows Satan access to heaven, day and night, to accuse believers before the Lord. We know that the blood of Christ takes care of our sins. But, in the mean time? Satan is being tricked by God into condemning himself... by condemning what is in his own heart when he sees it in a believer! .... God is tricking Satan into judging himself by allowing Satan to judge the very nature he was the father of! Our sin natures!

Praise the Lord!

..... Romans 8:28!

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those
    who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

God has two dwellings:
    one in heaven, and the other
    in a meek and thankful heart.
    Izaak Walton
    (1593-1683)