Thread: Should the West declare war on the Ukraine?

Thanks

Default Should the West declare war on the Ukraine?

Should the West declare war on the Ukraine?

Many see a problem with the situation in the Ukraine. I see a great opportunity.

The Ukraine is strategically placed as the southernmost state of what is looking like the natural divide between the cool north and hot south. More importantly, it is shaping up to be a cultural divide between left wing governance/democracy, as compared to Sharia and a more right wing version of Christianity.

Putin is wise in pressuring the Ukraine to push to join the north. I just think it should be our north and not his as that would improve the rapprochement of Putin and Trump. Both dealmakers, --- and one just as crooked as the other, --- and both twisted in their own lovable way.

It will be nice for the economy of the world to have Glasnost again. Happy days are here again.

As a Canadian, I am optimistic about how the world is shaping up.

WWIII will be north against south, cold against hot, in global warming terms, and since the Ukraine was moving to the political west anyway, they should not really put up a huge fight. I see a Western war against the Ukraine to be bloodless as they too will profit from the overall Western rapprochement.

A non-hostile takeover, so to speak, that will create a lot of new millionaires. They are quite good for the economy and I prefer to see the Ukraine build things with the Russians, now friends, instead of killing each other.

I think the West should declare war on the Ukraine ASAP. Hold the Ukraine, --- like it or not, --- as a new and prosperous Hong Kong.

The West should agree.

Do you?

Regards
    DL

Thanks
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 1,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post

Many see a problem with the situation in the Ukraine. I see a great opportunity.

The Ukraine is strategically placed as the southernmost state of what is looking like the natural divide between the cool north and hot south. More importantly, it is shaping up to be a cultural divide between left wing governance/democracy, as compared to Sharia and a more right wing version of Christianity.

Putin is wise in pressuring the Ukraine to push to join the north. I just think it should be our north and not his as that would improve the rapprochement of Putin and Trump. Both dealmakers, --- and one just as crooked as the other, --- and both twisted in their own lovable way.

It will be nice for the economy of the world to have Glasnost again. Happy days are here again.

WWIII will be north against south, cold against hot, in global warming terms, and since the Ukraine was moving to the political west anyway, they should not really put up a huge fight. I see a Western war against the Ukraine to be bloodless as they too will profit from the overall Western rapprochement.

A non-hostile takeover, so to speak, that will create a lot of new millionaires. They are quite good for the economy and I prefer to see the Ukraine build things with the Russians, now friends, instead of killing each other.

I think the West should declare war on the Ukraine ASAP. Hold the Ukraine, --- like it or not, --- as a new and prosperous Hong Kong.

The West should agree.

Do you?

Regards
    DL
    War is for stupid people.
    "Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins." (Ja 5:20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Blog Entries

The West should agree.

Do you?

Regards
    DL
    What do we have against the Ukraine that would make us want go to war against them ? Don't they have enough trouble trying to repel Communist Russia and their so called "President" from gaining control of their small country ? So what kind of complaint do we have with them ?..................m
    Last edited by MatthewDuvall; 02-06-2017 at 10:03 PM.
    " Aye Christian,,,know ye not that the one whom thou contendest against is none more than a reprobate ! " William Gurnell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Philip2 View Post
    War is for stupid people.
    Yes, and note how stupid men have been for 5,000 years.

Your short sightedness is noted.

If the West, including Russia, does not step up as required, the South and East will conquer the North.

Regards
    DL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewDuvall View Post
    What do we have against the Ukraine that would make us want go to war against them ? Don't they have enough trouble trying to repel Communist Russia and their so called "President" from gaining control of their small country ? So what kind of complaint do we have with them ?..................m
    If we do not impose ourselves between Russia and the Ukraine, the West will lose it.

It is basically a protected nation yet the West is not stepping up tp do as it should.

The West showing weakness does not bode well for peace.

Regards
    DL

Thanks
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 1,040 Posts

Yes, and note how stupid men have been for 5,000 years.

Your short sightedness is noted.

If the West, including Russia, does not step up as required, the South and East will conquer the North.

Regards
    DL
    Who cares.
    Not me.
    "Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins." (Ja 5:20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 1,010 Posts
    Blog Entries

If we do not impose ourselves between Russia and the Ukraine, the West will lose it.

It is basically a protected nation yet the West is not stepping up tp do as it should.

The West showing weakness does not bode well for peace.

Regards
    DL
    The West is not stepping up because it doesn't trust the Russians . Putin is a power hungry dictator that is in the process of trying and testing the new president. We shouldn't take a chance that he just might mean what he intends. Notice, "not what he says", because he hasn't actually said anything that would make us believe he wanted to go to war against us. And that would be to give him the opportunity to molest us into a war of attrition. The return of the Cold War would be a far better option . Because we will be convinced that he never had his sights set on ruling a democracy. We should consider him to be what he is,,,A ruthless Communist dictator ! .............m
    " Aye Christian,,,know ye not that the one whom thou contendest against is none more than a reprobate ! " William Gurnell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Philip2 View Post
    Who cares.
    Not me.
    That was apparent.

Nothing quite like doing not unto others and showing what a good Christian you are.

Regards
    DL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewDuvall View Post
    The West is not stepping up because it doesn't trust the Russians . Putin is a power hungry dictator that is in the process of trying and testing the new president. We shouldn't take a chance that he just might mean what he intends. Notice, "not what he says", because he hasn't actually said anything that would make us believe he wanted to go to war against us. And that would be to give him the opportunity to molest us into a war of attrition. The return of the Cold War would be a far better option . Because we will be convinced that he never had his sights set on ruling a democracy. We should consider him to be what he is,,,A ruthless Communist dictator ! .............m
    Possibly and that is why Glasnost is important. It keeps the perceived enemy close.

That closeness is how we initiate a change of attitude.

Regards
    DL

Thanks

...good laugh Snake.

BTW - just a note for future reference/future posts.

there is not such thing as

"the Ukraine" (read that like 20 times - fingernail on chalkboard).

anymore than there is "the Denmark"

there is only

Ukraine.

-------------

carry on..............