Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Accepting the Trinity is equivalent to destroying language.

Default Accepting the Trinity is equivalent to destroying language.

Jesus is a man, Jesus is God, and God is not a man.

True, True, and True?

Language dead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHill View Post

True, True, and True?

Language dead.
    Dear ch,
    The Trinity is but one of many problems which are among the pillars of the Christian Faith. Instead of doing calisthenics, physical training, they do word puzzles. The problem is the pieces are either square, round, or ellipsoidal.

you have failed to see that john 14 vs 10 and john 10 vs 37 to 38 show that one is in the other and CHRISTS manhood is a mystery something you fail to see.

True, True, and True?

Language dead.

Blog Entries

True, True, and True?

Language dead.
    This thread will go for a long, long, time. And when this happens, I think it's time that people begin to acknowledge my prophetic capability. And I'm sorry to have to use the "I" or "my" which diminishes the statement in many ways.....at the same time people sometimes need such a thing. So, anyway...nevermind. I help where I can.
    If you want to get to heaven; you've got to raise a little hell. If you want to know a secret, you've got promise not to tell.

Blog Entries

Jesus is a man, Jesus is God, and "God is not a man...................that He should lie, neither the son of man.................that he should repent..."

Sometimes the word puzzle pieces are right before your eyes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jig View Post
    Jesus is a man, Jesus is God, and "God is not a man...................that He should lie, neither the son of man.................that he should repent..."

Sometimes the word puzzle pieces are right before your eyes.
    Dear jig,
    You are a puzzle in name and voice.

Blog Entries

True, True, and True?

Language dead.
    What is missing in your analysis is the understanding that language is a tool to communicate. You are making it the master. That is, if the rules of language are violated, the matter being communicated cannot be true. Ergo, the matter is the questioned, not the limit of language.

Anyone who is bilingual knows the limits of language as a tool. One language or "tool" is better for one job than another. It is like saying since a pulley won't work to assemble a watch, we throw out the watch.

God is larger than our limited language can bear. The Word (Jesus) was with God and was God was clearly in the mind of John. One either accepts that John understood more than oneself or that he did not. Means John has nothing to teach one, not being superior in understanding. Means one cannot learn anything from John but one can feel secure at the level one feels safe in. Not a position I'd choose.
    ------------------------
    "He has shown you, O man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you. But to do justly..and to love mercy...and to walk humbly with your God."

Blog Entries

True, True, and True?

Language dead.
    Jesus Christ was fully man and fully God. His humanity had to endure physical pain and suffering, and his spiritual eminence had to suffer humility . He was the pinnacle of the Old Testament sacrifices that mimicked His sacrifice , bearing Himself up on the cross to atone for the sins of His People. He was the WORD of God. His humanity expressing God through His God head . One person, existing in three distinct Persons in God Himself. One God,Three unique Persons .God the Father ,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit ....................m
    " Aye Christian,,,know ye not that the one whom thou contendest against is none more than a reprobate ! " William Gurnell

True, True, and True?

Language dead.
    Water is vapor
    Water is liquid
    Water is ice

Language is dead???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corban View Post
    Water is vapor
    Water is liquid
    Water is ice

Language is dead???
    Dear corban,
    At what temperature and pressure are you referring to?

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast