Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The ONLY True God that Jesus serves. Scripture by Scripture

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Only_3 View Post
    So who did Jesus send? He sent his apostles.

Matt. 10:16
    “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep

Are the letters big enough?
    And what did He have them say?

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age.”

and what did He say about those who would not listen to those whom He had sent?

Luke 10:16 “He who hears you hears me, and he who rejects you rejects me, and he who rejects me rejects him who sent me.”

Blog Entries

Most Trinitarians I've spoken to say "Jehovah" is another Name of Jesus, as they claim of "I AM".
    Yet they ALL belittle it, usually using the excuse of pronounciation...
    I wonder how they try to make sense of what Christ says next:

John 12: 27- "Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.
    28- Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again."
    29- The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.
    The INSANITY of CHURCHianity! Unequaled in All Religion.

Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Most Trinitarians I've spoken to say "Jehovah" is another Name of Jesus, as they claim of "I AM".

28- Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again."
    29- The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.
    Who is the Word of God but the voice that speaks?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theQuestion View Post
    Yahweh and Jehovah are the same name. Just pronounced differently. Like the difference between Yesu and Jesus. There is none, except in pronounciation.

Yet they ALL belittle it, usually using the excuse of pronounciation...
    You have a complex because Jehovah doctrines are so easily refuted and the Jehovah Bible is such a poor translation.

I wonder how they try to make sense of what Christ says next:
    John 12: 27- "Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.
    29- The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.[/QUOTE]

God the Son was praying to God the Father. Here, perhaps you're unaware of this Scripture.

Hebrews 1 God Has Spoken by His Son
    1 In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets; 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. 3 He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of his nature, upholding the universe by his word of power. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become as much superior to angels as the name he has obtained is more excellent than theirs.[a]

The Son Is Superior to Angels
    5 For to what angel did God ever say,

“Thou art my Son,
    today I have begotten thee”?
    Or again,

“I will be to him a father,
    and he shall be to me a son”?
    6 And again, when he brings the first-born into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.”
    7 Of the angels he says,

“Who makes his angels winds,
    and his servants flames of fire.”
    8 But of the Son he says,

[B]“Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever,
    the righteous scepter is the scepter of thy[c] kingdom.
    9 Thou hast loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
    therefore God, thy God, has anointed thee
    with the oil of gladness beyond thy comrades.”

Perhaps in your Jehovah Bible, this has been erased or changed, but there it is, God the Father calls His Son, God.

Blog Entries

Hebrews comes a little later. But she has already ignored the entire chapter, discussed in all detail at: http://forum.bible-discussion.com/sh...rinnies-Ignore!

Blog Entries

John 12:44- Then Jesus cried out, "Those who believe in me do not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me.
    45- When they look at me, they see the one who sent me.
    49- For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.
    50 -I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."

Even small children EASILY see what Christ meant here: he is just like his Father- God!

Who can COMMAND God?
    "I and the Father are One"
    "When you've seen me, you've seen the Father."

Only churchoids are gullible enough to see Jesus claiming to be God in those words- AND, it would mean Jesus is ALSO the Father, sending Himself, talking to Himself- and more. Deterioration spirals rapidly, at that point!

How much plainer could it have been written????

Quote Originally Posted by De Maria View Post
    Yahweh and Jehovah are the same name. Just pronounced differently. Like the difference between Yesu and Jesus. There is none, except in pronounciation.

You have a complex because Jehovah doctrines are so easily refuted and the Jehovah Bible is such a poor translation.

God the Son was praying to God the Father.
    Lol.

Here, perhaps you're unaware of this Scripture.

Hebrews 1 God Has Spoken by His Son
    1 In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets; 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. 3 He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of his nature, upholding the universe by his word of power. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become as much superior to angels as the name he has obtained is more excellent than theirs.[a]

The Son Is Superior to Angels
    5 For to what angel did God ever say,

“Thou art my Son,
    today I have begotten thee”?
    Or again,

“I will be to him a father,
    and he shall be to me a son”?
    6 And again, when he brings the first-born into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.”
    7 Of the angels he says,

“Who makes his angels winds,
    and his servants flames of fire.”
    8 But of the Son he says,

[B]“Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever,
    the righteous scepter is the scepter of thy[c] kingdom.
    9 Thou hast loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
    therefore God, thy God, has anointed thee
    with the oil of gladness beyond thy comrades.”

Perhaps in your Jehovah Bible, this has been erased or changed, but there it is, God the Father calls His Son, God.
    Here, perhaps you're unaware of this Scripture.

Psalm 45:

You are the fairest of the sons of men. Grace is poured upon your lips; therefore God has blessed you forever. Gird your sword on your thigh, O mighty one, In your splendor and your majesty! And in your majesty ride forth victoriously, for the cause of truth and meekness and righteousness; Let your right hand teach you awesome things. Your arrows are sharp; the peoples fall under you. Your arrows are in the heart of the King's enemies. Your throne, O God, is forever and ever. A scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of joy above your fellows. All your garments are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia; out of ivory palaces stringed instruments have made you glad. Kings' daughters are among your noble ladies; at your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir. Listen, O daughter, give attention and incline your ear: Forget your people and your father's house; Then the King will desire your beauty. Because he is your Lord, bow down to him. The daughter of Tyre will come with a gift; the rich among the people will seek your favor. The King's daughter is all glorious within; her clothing is interwoven with gold. She will be led to the King in embroidered work; the virgins, her companions who follow her, will be brought to you. They will be led forth with gladness and rejoicing; they will enter into the King's palace. In place of your fathers will be your sons; you shall make them princes in all the earth. I will cause your name to be remembered in all generations; therefore the peoples will give you thanks forever and ever.

Thanks be to the Fourth True God!

King Solomon. Eternal King of Israel.

Enthroned Forever by the Authority of the "Infallible Church" Trinitarian Interpretation of Heb 1:8.
    "You [the Father], the Only True God" -- Jesus Christ (1st Century CE)

And what did He have them say?

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age.”

and what did He say about those who would not listen to those whom He had sent?

Luke 10:16 “He who hears you hears me, and he who rejects you rejects me, and he who rejects me rejects him who sent me.”
    And what did he command?

John 20:17 Jesus saith to her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended unto the Father: but go unto my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.

John 4:23 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.
    "You [the Father], the Only True God" -- Jesus Christ (1st Century CE)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by An Onymous Brother View Post
    And what did he command?

John 20:17 Jesus saith to her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended unto the Father: but go unto my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.

John 4:23 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.
    And also:

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

And what did the Father say about His Son:

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

God the Son was praying to God the Father. Here, perhaps you're unaware of this Scripture.
    Could you show any scripture that says "God the Son"?

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
    (Hebrews 1:6) But when he again brings his Firstborn into the inhabited earth, he says: “And let all of God’s angels do obeisance to him.”

Your translation says worship, ours says obeisance. The Greek words used can be used for worship to God, or honor showed to a king. Depends on context.
    Agape,
    TBax

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast