Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Is belief in God harmful?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LynnCF View Post
    Clearly, belief in fred's false god would be harmful....
    As it is written and i perceive clearly as the 'dawning' day, with whom i am dealing with for the sake of HIS lambs and sheep, and therefore thus saith the LORD of host;

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eyes; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 Times in 888 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fredjames View Post
    ... but by the Help of the HOLY SPIRIT 'testified' the closest meaning to it and not word to word substitute, as how the sentence should be understood as, and not literally by your childishness and get even mentality respond.
    Glad to know your God was unable to have the exact word he wanted written down, but rather had to give YOU special revelation of the "real" word. HA !! Your posts are such a clown fest, fred
    "Everybody thinks they're doing the right thing." - Gordon Anke
    (One of wisest men I've known. RIP 3/5/17)

Current ignore list: JimD, smoky, De Maria

Thanks
    Blog Entries

what's really comical is that you do not even recognize your own cannon....
    Lynn, for your pun to work, the word should have been spelled canon. (One "n".)

But yes, I DO recognize my own canon. I don't have one. And God never wanted one. God is concerned with saving souls, and has no interest in publishing a holy book (just holy people).

Since I've already had guns pulled on me by those sounding much like fredjames, your God is less harmful. You, on the other hand, at least will no longer be a threat to me once I become Pope.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Genesis 1;

1. In the beginning GOD created the Heaven and the earth.
    31. And GOD saw every thing that HE had made, and, behold. it was very good. .................

Genesis 2;

1. Thus the Heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
    2. And on the seventh day GOD ended HIS work which HE had made; and HE rested on the seventh day from all HIS work which had made.
    3. And GOD blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it HE had rested from all HIS work which HE created and made.
    4. These are the generations of the Heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD GOD made the earth and the Heavens.

GOD summed up every thing that HE had created and made in heaven and on earth, and thus the Heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them, and GOD had rested, and, behold, 'it was very good'.

Therefore in justification based on the Scripture above, whose god is the false god, these 'hypocrite' and 'brood of vipers' testify whom is of theirs and who created evil?

he is the god of this world who has blinded the minds of unbelievers, including theirs who are 'shortsighted' believers all along to the sound doctrine knowledge of the HOLY BIBLE, whom he have them 'beguiled'. They love one another and console one another as 'foxes', as how the opposing Jews and Pharisees were with, the devil and he is a liar, and there is no truth in him.

The only true GOD whom by and through and for HIS SON created and made every thing and were finished and it was very good, through me wants to verify what HE meant by, 'HE create evil', by cross reference how HE does so against those people who rebel against HIM, and also give the meaning what HE meant by 'evil', against them, as how HE have testified earlier through me, that is to 'stir up' evil. And these has nothing to do with every thing that HE had 'created' and made in the beginning and were finished, and, behold, 'it was very good', period

Isaiah 45;

7. I form the Light, and create darkness: I make peace, and (R)create (T)evil: I the LORD do all these things.

(R) ~ Read-Along References

(T) ~ Read-Along Translation

(R) create evil;

Isaiah 31:2 ~ Yet HE also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back HIS words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.

Amos 3:6 ~ Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? Shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

(T) evil ~ calamity, disaster.

Evil is what opposed to good that came from lucifer initially in rebellion, after GOD created him very good in Heaven, 'as the lead master of worship in Heaven', in the beginning. And therefore evil spread through the beguiled and rebelled angels with satan against GOD, and to the beguiled man by him further who rebelled against GOD in sin and death.

Who is testifying their false god who have beguiled them in their understanding by twisting the Scripture to honor himself by them, who are being wise in their own conceit? They claim to know the Scriptures but major in none and that is why their debates prolongs with no conclusion. And even if they receive one, they would want to immediately 'trample' on them and want to 'tear' you to pieces, as the very nature of the father of lies, in deceit, period

Who had the power to inflict evil against Job and his household, GOD or satan? And what were they?

And who had the power to 'allow' and 'disallow' satan's desire and motive is to wipe out Job completely, or in other word 'others'? As JESUS said, "A thief only comes to 'rob', kill' and 'destroy', but ................................."

Repent 'babes in CHRIST' who are only being wise in their own conceit glorifying their false god, satan, and opposing GOD and HIS unworthy servants for CHRIST!

As it is written;

"Come into the Light while the Light is still with you, because when gross darkness takes over you will not stumble."

Last edited by fredjames; 02-17-2017 at 01:45 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It's very simple fredjames. Either you are wrong, or the translators of the KJV = Holy Bible are wrong.

fredjames says the word calamity should be used (as if calamity is good somehow).
    The KJV translators say the word evil should be used, which is why they used it.

Spinning around in circles trying to redefine words just makes one look like a pig chasing its tail.

Be honest, fred, you made a mistake and can't admit it. Or at least be honest and admit you think the KJV used the wrong word.

Then again, maybe your God thinks evil is a good thing (like what LynnCF has presented) which is why he created it.

Y

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yehushuan View Post
    Lynn, for your pun to work, the word should have been spelled canon. (One "n".)

But yes, I DO recognize my own canon. I don't have one. And God never wanted one. God is concerned with saving souls, and has no interest in publishing a holy book (just holy people).

Since I've already had guns pulled on me by those sounding much like fredjames, your God is less harmful. You, on the other hand, at least will no longer be a threat to me once I become Pope.

I'm beginning to believe that devil you yanked out of that person found it's way inside you and it thinks it's having a field day with me.... too bad it knows, that it has but a short time left... makes me wonder why you can't get that one that's also in another part of your household removed... all goes to show that satan cannot cast out satan...think that one over while your personifying becoming the pope...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

... one (devil) that's also in another part of your household removed...

Alright Lynn. But I wasn't the one who ever considered seriously murdering someone.

And you can think over what Jesus said about murderers, and those who have/had a spirit of murder in their heart. (Was this before or after God gave you this singular unique gospel that no one else but you has ever understood? )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yehushuan View Post

Alright Lynn. But I wasn't the one who ever considered seriously murdering someone.

And you can think over what Jesus said about murderers, and those who have/had a spirit of murder in their heart. (Was this before or after God gave you this singular unique gospel that no one else but you has ever understood? )
    the gospel that Jesus gave to the apostles was the one that you are evidently living by... Jesus was sent only unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel, so why should anything he says apply to me?

I am living according to the gospel of grace that God gave to Paul and is the gospel that I believed in...Paul warned folks like me about listening to any other gospel... guess you didn't understand that warning... If you had understood, you would never be talking to me the way you do...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,972 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fredjames View Post
    Yeah, you are absolutely right 'grandma Philip' and you are indeed way off with that. For the wisdom of this world where your are and with in your old age and finding it difficult to adopt and understand the 'new', it says,

'You can't teach an old dog new tricks.'

As it is written and a prophetic message to those 'proud' who are wise in their own conceit and who are opposing the 'All Scripture = HOLY BIBLE' sound doctrine knowledge being 'testified' here that thus saith the LORD of host;

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thy eyes with eyeslave, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, i rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door; and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My Throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My FATHER in HIS Throne. He that hat an ear, let him hear what the SPIRIT saith unto the churches."
    The fact that your religion calls you to judge, hate, and condemn others is an indication that your beliefs are harmful, negative, and no good for anyone. The fact that you base your religion on your "text" of ALL SCRIPTURE = HOLY BIBLE, doesn't speak kindly regarding your proof text as well. FWIW.

Your negativity is polluting the world.
    For when nothing can be as it is, then whatever is turns into nothing. Yehushuan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Philip For This Useful Post:

GhostOfKC (02-18-2017)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

the gospel that Jesus gave to the apostles was the one that you are evidently living by... Jesus was sent only unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel, so why should anything he says apply to me?

I am living according to the gospel of grace that God gave to Paul and is the gospel that I believed in...Paul warned folks like me about listening to any other gospel... guess you didn't understand that warning... If you had understood, you would never be talking to me the way you do...
    And BINGO, Paul trumps Jesus..... thank you for that admission.

You seem to have forgotten that Paul called his believers "Israel". Now go back to what Jesus said about "Israel".

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast