Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Contemplatives

Thanks
    Thanked 6,717 Times in 5,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuseebee View Post
    There is injustice in christian work eveywhere even hete on this net I see others not able to see the oneness that they subscribe to of the FATHER their not even able to see that the oneness of the FATHERS SON they missedit completely even this is injustice
    Is there justice or unjustice in the following teaching about Moses and his God?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattathias View Post
    Please consider the following teaching current on the board concerning Moses and his God.

Following the exodus of Israel from Egypt, Moses was: mentally ill (suffering from schizophrenia), a pagan who made and worshipped idols in the wilderness, a pedophile, a rapist who ordered the Israelites to rape, a mass murderer worse than Hitler and the Vikings, more wicked than Jezebel, on the same level with Ivan the Terrible, Pol Pot, Mao Tse-tung, Idi Amin and Joseph Stalin, and whose God is the devil.

#hangthehound
    The hound of Jewish monotheism.

"For us there is one God. He is the Father." (I Corinthians 8:6)

Thanks

in my view yes I disagree with this view I find it also unacceotable with a few more views, thank for the text.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattathias View Post
    Is there justice or unjustice in the following teaching about Moses and his God?

#hangthehound

3. The Following User Says Thank You to doubleuseebee For This Useful Post:

Mattathias (02-17-2017)

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445