Page 1020 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 205209209701010101810191020
Results 10,191 to 10,193 of 10193

Thread: Evolution: The Grand Deception

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeboll64 View Post
    Do you need to be a God to acknowledge that even the simplest living cell is rife with coordinated communication, redundant quality control mechanisms, and three dimensional codes that far surpass any that we could come up with? Do you need to be a God to understand that these kinds of irreducibly complex functionally coherent systems cannot possibly arise from random chance events?
    Based on the delusions that you try to peddle as fact, YES!!! You truly need to be a God! Don

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeboll64 View Post
    Oh, they know far better than me that what I'm telling you is true. But they have been indoctrinated into suppressing this truth, and couldn't come out and say that it is true even if they wanted to, because to do so would be academic suicide. But don't take my word for it...

Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed, but rather evolved.

- Francis Crick

Sounds to me like a lot of biologists are easily recognizing design everywhere they look, but are reminded to keep those thoughts to themselves and toe the Darwinian line no matter what. Of course we already know this from the hundreds of them that were finally brave enough to risk their jobs and academic standing by jumping ship and joining the side with all the evidence. These are the true scientists, Don... the ones who were willing to follow the evidence wherever it led - even at substantial personal risk to themselves.

May God bless each and every one of them, and give courage and strength to the thousands of others who know the truth, but are afraid to speak out.
    Francis Crick died 13 years ago. His name must be pretty powerful to control the behavior and minds of the overwhelming majority of scientists. Another useless paste! You obviously know nothing about how most scientist think. In your make-believe, self-serving worldview, most scientist and industrialist(drug) actually DO agree with you, but are just too afraid to come out of the closet, because they will be committing academic suicide if they did. This is truly a self-defining moment. You're not even a very good con-man are you Mike? How on earth do you know this Mike? Are you a God? Are you in the minds of these thousands and thousands of scientists Mike? Of course not! Just more bluff and blunder, self-serving excuse, to justify another ludicrous statement. Prove it, prove it, and stop just asserting it. My claim is that no rational person, let alone any scientist, would ever claim scientifically that God is responsible for everything that exists. If this is just your belief, then it is just your belief. But, it is not science. Don

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truly Enlightened View Post
    Francis Crick died 13 years ago. His name must be pretty powerful to control the behavior and minds of the overwhelming majority of scientists. Another useless paste!

Now did Mike say that Francis Crick's name controls the behavior and minds of scientists? Or is this just another one of your strawmen?
    Crick's stated views on design and evolution are shared by many scientist.
    Yes, your post is useless.

You obviously know nothing about how most scientist think. In your make-believe, self-serving worldview, most scientist and industrialist(drug) actually DO agree with you, but are just too afraid to come out of the closet, because they will be committing academic suicide if they did. This is truly a self-defining moment. You're not even a very good con-man are you Mike? How on earth do you know this Mike? Are you a God? Are you in the minds of these thousands and thousands of scientists Mike? Of course not! Just more bluff and blunder, self-serving excuse, to justify another ludicrous statement. Prove it, prove it, and stop just asserting it. My claim is that no rational person, let alone any scientist, would ever claim scientifically that God is responsible for everything that exists. If this is just your belief, then it is just your belief. But, it is not science. Don

Just more of the same baseless insults from a weak mind incapable of rising to the decorum of a legitimate debate.

Is that what a good Jehovah Witness acts like?

You speak about being rational but you have been exposed as being irrational over and over.

If God did not create the heaven and the earth who or what did? I know, you don't know. How then can you tell someone else they are wrong? How can you not have a clue and know what it is not at the same time? Is this rational? Of course not.
    Truth is like a lion, it does not need to be defended, simply let it loose.