Page 778 of 1027 FirstFirst ... 278678728768776777778779780788828878 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 10262

Thread: Evolution: The Grand Deception

  1. #7771
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,607
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyGT View Post
    Come on Solver, just give us any evidence against ToE! Any at all!

    Of course the entire list will be glossed over, or one point will be criticized and the entire rest of the list will be ignored. However, when taken at face value and given serious thought the list is an insurmountable wall that Darwin cannot climb or even see over.

    Will it phase the devotees of Darwin? Of course not, they have unshakable faith. I mean what is the alternative, a Creator that we have to answer to? Anything but that! And that is why it will be ignored.

    Truth is hate speech to those who hate the truth.

    I have an idea. Why don't we all buy a hundred lottery tickets. Winning the grand prize would be an absolute CERTAINTY, based on how INCREDIBLY LUCKY "random chance errors" were, in coming up with a GREAT MULTITUDE of viable life forms on earth, through EVOLUTION! What were the odds, of "guessing 4000 pages" of information in DNA, without making any FATAL MISTAKES in ANY or those VIABLE LIFE FORMS???

    The human body (or the body of any other creature) cannot live without most internal organs, such as the heart, the lungs, the liver, et cetera. Remove any of these organs, and the specimen dies. This implies that the entire body was created at one point in time.

    If the earth, early in its alleged `evolution`, had oxygen in its atmosphere, the chemicals needed for life would have been removed by oxidation. But if there had been no oxygen, then there would have been no ozone, and without ozone all life would be quickly destroyed by the sun's ultraviolet radiation.
    Last edited by solver; 05-18-2017 at 10:22 AM.

  2. #7772
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,607
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    This is just a bit of a departure from the present "little corner" of this discussion, but it certainly demonstartes credibility of Mike's recent comments concerning how modern day evolutionists FLATLY REJECT ANY INFORMATION that tends to disprove what is "known" by such hard-headed radicals!


    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...nosaur-fossil/

    From the above web page:

    "According to court documents, shortly after the original soft tissue discovery, a CSUN official told Armitage, “We are not going to tolerate your religion in this department!”

    Armitage, a published scientist of over 30 years, was subsequently let go after CSUN abruptly claimed his appointment at the university of 38 months had been temporary, and claimed a lack of funding for his position, according to attorneys.

    “Terminating an employee because of their religious views is completely inappropriate and illegal,” Dacus said in a statement. “But doing so in an attempt to silence scientific speech at a public university is even more alarming. This should be a wakeup call and warning to the entire world of academia.”
    Last edited by solver; 05-18-2017 at 11:00 AM.

  3. #7773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solver View Post
    I have an idea. Why don't we all buy a hundred lottery tickets. Winning the grand prize would be an absolute CERTAINTY, based on how INCREDIBLY LUCKY "random chance errors" were, in coming up with a GREAT MULTITUDE of viable life forms on earth, through EVOLUTION! What were the odds, of "guessing 4000 pages" of information in DNA, without making any FATAL MISTAKES in ANY or those VIABLE LIFE FORMS???

    The human body (or the body of any other creature) cannot live without most internal organs, such as the heart, the lungs, the liver, et cetera. Remove any of these organs, and the specimen dies. This implies that the entire body was created at one point in time.

    If the earth, early in its alleged `evolution`, had oxygen in its atmosphere, the chemicals needed for life would have been removed by oxidation. But if there had been no oxygen, then there would have been no ozone, and without ozone all life would be quickly destroyed by the sun's ultraviolet radiation.
    I'm sorry! Are you saying that it is impossible for all life forms to be here, unless "God did it"? Could there be no other possible explanation? If evolution is not the explanation, then please explain it to me. How did we all get here? So far all you guys tell us, is how it COULDN'T have happened. Still waiting. Don

  4. #7774
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solver View Post
    This is just a bit of a departure from the present "little corner" of this discussion, but it certainly demonstartes credibility of Mike's recent comments concerning how modern day evolutionists FLATLY REJECT ANY INFORMATION that tends to disprove what is "known" by such hard-headed radicals!


    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...nosaur-fossil/
    A couple of things here. The existence of "soft tissue", a much
    equivocated term, is not in doubt at this point.

    So the "flatly reject' thing is simply incorrect, for that any many other reasons.

    Another thing here is, if there is a lawsuit, good.
    Anyone in the biz loves a good lawsuit.

    Anyone with a lick of sense-such as I trust you have at least that-
    waits for the verdict. Either side in a suit is apt to give their version.

    Now lets look at "flatly reject" that which does not suit one's ideology.

    How else do you explain your rejection of, say, ice core dating?

  5. #7775
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solver View Post
    I have an idea. Why don't we all buy a hundred lottery tickets. Winning the grand prize would be an absolute CERTAINTY, based on how INCREDIBLY LUCKY "random chance errors" were, in coming up with a GREAT MULTITUDE of viable life forms on earth, through EVOLUTION! What were the odds, of "guessing 4000 pages" of information in DNA, without making any FATAL MISTAKES in ANY or those VIABLE LIFE FORMS???

    The human body (or the body of any other creature) cannot live without most internal organs, such as the heart, the lungs, the liver, et cetera. Remove any of these organs, and the specimen dies. This implies that the entire body was created at one point in time.

    If the earth, early in its alleged `evolution`, had oxygen in its atmosphere, the chemicals needed for life would have been removed by oxidation. But if there had been no oxygen, then there would have been no ozone, and without ozone all life would be quickly destroyed by the sun's ultraviolet radiation.
    Remove any of these organs, and the specimen dies. This implies that the entire body was created at one point in time.
    Right! Take one wheel off a F150 and it wont go. That proves there never were chariots.

    Regardless of that, the "irreducible complexity" thing is so readily demonstrated to make no sense-to anyone, that is, save those who flatly reject anything that their infallible readin' of scripture does not approve! I'd think with your above average intellect, you'd be embarrassed to trot out such a moldy canard.

  6. #7776
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,607
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taikoo View Post
    Right! Take one wheel off a F150 and it wont go. That proves there never were chariots.

    Regardless of that, the "irreducible complexity" thing is so readily demonstrated to make no sense-to anyone, that is, save those who flatly reject anything that their infallible readin' of scripture does not approve! I'd think with your above average intellect, you'd be embarrassed to trot out such a moldy canard.

    Have you chosen your lottery tickets yet? I'm certain you would win the grand prize! So what if the chances are 1 in 10^4000? That's no problem! Alt that really means, is don't expect to win the grand prize the lottery more than every OTHER time you play, which would translate to a 50% chance of winning!
    Last edited by solver; 05-18-2017 at 03:23 PM.

  7. #7777
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,607
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taikoo View Post
    Right! Take one wheel off a F150 and it wont go. That proves there never were chariots.

    Regardless of that, the "irreducible complexity" thing is so readily demonstrated to make no sense-to anyone, that is, save those who flatly reject anything that their infallible readin' of scripture does not approve! I'd think with your above average intellect, you'd be embarrassed to trot out such a moldy canard.

    You have repeatedly asked for facts that would disprove ToE (I assume, in it's most popular present-day "flavor"). But when such requests have been met with actual responses, you offer no defenses against them, other than snarky GESTING? Chariots DID EXIST, and actual working MODELS of them have been BUILT and USED! A 1954 movie comes to mind, by the name of Ben Hur, which has FILMED ACTION of chariots! Can you point to any actual LIVING AND WORKING MODELS of life forms that are KNOWN to be a product of evolution?

  8. #7778
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,607
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truly Enlightened View Post
    I'm sorry! Are you saying that it is impossible for all life forms to be here, unless "God did it"? Could there be no other possible explanation? If evolution is not the explanation, then please explain it to me. How did we all get here? So far all you guys tell us, is how it COULDN'T have happened. Still waiting. Don

    I make it a point to never assume anything. But what I AM pointing out, is the very UNLIKELY SIMULTANEOUS successful evolution of NUMEROUS ORGANS in living organisms, and the SIMULTANEOUS presence of life-sustaining gases (such as oxygen) in the air!

  9. #7779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truly Enlightened View Post
    I'm sorry! Are you saying that it is impossible for all life forms to be here, unless "God did it"? Could there be no other possible explanation? If evolution is not the explanation, then please explain it to me. How did we all get here? So far all you guys tell us, is how it COULDN'T have happened. Still waiting. Don

    Thanks for reminding me, you never answered my question about a third alternative for the formation of life. Either life came to being naturally (from non-life) or it was supernaturally created by an eternal spiritual being (outside or beyond our physical dimension).

    Please put forth your third way that life came to be!
    Truth is like a lion, it does not need to be defended, simply let it loose.

  10. #7780

    Default

    Hey solver, notice how they ignored the "list"!
    I'll only take one ticket, I'm sure to win!
    Truth is like a lion, it does not need to be defended, simply let it loose.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •