Page 686 of 686 FirstFirst ... 186586636676684685686
Results 6,851 to 6,853 of 6853

Thread: Question for those who deny jesus is god

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1an View Post
    Muslims do the same, I do not believe them.
    Yet, you believe your interpretation? Fair enough.

I will leave you to work it out.
    Isn't "working it out" all anyone can do?

Anyway, nice to talk to you and please be good.
    It is nice to write to you as well, 1an. As for, 'being good', that is our nature. Our conscience informs us when we go astray. This realization stopped me in my tracks many years ago. We are not miserable sinners. We are expressions of the divine. The challenge is living our nature in opposition to every obstacle which makes us feel less than That.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,203 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Yet, you believe your interpretation? Fair enough.
    I believe the true God is the I AM.

It is nice to write to you as well, 1an. As for, 'being good', that is our nature. Our conscience informs us when we go astray. This realization stopped me in my tracks many years ago. We are not miserable sinners. We are expressions of the divine. The challenge is living our nature in opposition to every obstacle which makes us feel less than That.
    Conscience is a good benchmark and that accords with the teaching of Jesus. May God bless.
    Under Moses' satanic god thousands were murdered, idols worshipped, and children sacrificed

Compare that with Jesus who spoke for the true God

Thanks
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 1,840 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Your conscious would have been quite different if you were brought up with the inculcation of different norms and standards. Everyone who follows what they have been told and taught is called "good" think they are naturally good. Its all training and inculcation. Our conscious has been programmed by our culture and family training as a child. If you grew up in certain Muslim nations? You would think it good to call Jews pigs and to kill them. It would be seen as good and approved of as doing good. You would hold community parties of celebration if a Jewish group of people were blown up by someone you knew was last seen wearing a dynamite vest.

What you referred to as...." As for, 'being good', that is our nature. " Your nature is simply nurtured fruit. Nurtured by others. If to kill Jews and infidels is said to be good? Then you would be seen by yourself and others as being good to approve of such things. "Being good" is relative. There is only one absolute good. Truth.
    God has two dwellings:
    one in heaven, and the other
    in a meek and thankful heart.
    Izaak Walton
    (1593-1683)