Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 640

Thread: THE GREAT TRIBULATION " REV;7;14 -1;9 - 2:9 -2;10 -2;22 when is it ?

  1. #621
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,612
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 270 Times in 239 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terraricca View Post
    now can you show scriptures for every claim you make here ?
    You mentioned on another thread that when someone knows something is wrong with their perspective in scriptures, and says nothing, it is the same as lying.
    I have presented scriptures contradicting the kindergarten version of the Antichrist standing in a stone building and portraying himself as god, to where he stands in peoples heart as God.
    In turn you reply requesting that I present these same scriptures.

    Here is a copy of your post: "NO,but when you are made aware of the error and do not act immediately on it then you are lying with the purpose of doing so"

    Now who is lying?

  2. #622
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Alberta ,Can
    Posts
    10,173
    Thanks
    459
    Thanked 414 Times in 388 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludwig View Post
    You mentioned on another thread that when someone knows something is wrong with their perspective in scriptures, and says nothing, it is the same as lying.
    I have presented scriptures contradicting the kindergarten version of the Antichrist standing in a stone building and portraying himself as god, to where he stands in peoples heart as God.
    In turn you reply requesting that I present these same scriptures.

    Here is a copy of your post: "NO,but when you are made aware of the error and do not act immediately on it then you are lying with the purpose of doing so"

    Now who is lying?
    I have presented scriptures contradicting the kindergarten version of the Antichrist
    you did not present me with scriptures but with your opinions and what I said was true and is still true ,


    you only try to show off your ego

    we all know that you are superior to all others and so cannot use manlike talk but as to use kindergarden talk ,

    well at the least I know were I stand daddy
    Of course this is my GOD given view and understanding from the scriptures

    my name is Pierre

  3. #623
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Alberta ,Can
    Posts
    10,173
    Thanks
    459
    Thanked 414 Times in 388 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludwig View Post
    I told you my perspective.
    The great tribulation period is ahead of us.
    The destruction of the temple where not one single stone is atop another is ahead of us.
    The temple where the Antichrist will stand as God is in the hearts of men.
    Now how about you do the same and be specific about your views.
    we all know that the apostles in Matt;24;14... start with showing the stone Jerusalem temple ,and so talked about that one and so all related comments would be related to that one ,

    we also understand that when it comes to the death of Jesus Christ it is now become a temple of spirit ,nevertheless both are true temple ,but one event follow the other ,

    one destruction came through in 70 AD ,but the most important came earlier in about 33 AD ,one reason was to prepare a place for the those that would come out of 70 AD, Jesus said it himself .

    their is "NO" great tribulation "other than the one all true Jesus believers have to go through ;except the one to was their own spirit/way.s/behaviour/and by doing so prove that they have accepted Jesus as their Lord ,just as God asked them to do it ,for Jesus is God,s anointed
    one .
    Of course this is my GOD given view and understanding from the scriptures

    my name is Pierre

  4. #624
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Alberta ,Can
    Posts
    10,173
    Thanks
    459
    Thanked 414 Times in 388 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terraricca View Post
    we all know that the apostles in Matt;24;14... start with showing the stone Jerusalem temple ,and so talked about that one and so all related comments would be related to that one ,

    we also understand that when it comes to the death of Jesus Christ it is now become a temple of spirit ,nevertheless both are true temple ,but one event follow the other ,

    one destruction came through in 70 AD ,but the most important came earlier in about 33 AD ,one reason was to prepare a place for the those that would come out of 70 AD, Jesus said it himself .

    their is "NO" great tribulation "other than the one all true Jesus believers have to go through ;except the one to was their own spirit/way.s/behaviour/and by doing so prove that they have accepted Jesus as their Lord ,just as God asked them to do it ,for Jesus is God,s anointed
    one .
    the great tribulations are those in Christ name for the glory of the name of his father,

    not for a religion sect
    Of course this is my GOD given view and understanding from the scriptures

    my name is Pierre

  5. #625
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 89 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    here finally the truth, fact one the great tribulation begins in rev 11 vs 3 where the two witnesses moses and Elijah preach the gospel in the kingdom now there who come out of the great tribulation refer to the who died under hand of the devil they died in the tribulation period.

  6. #626
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,269
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 2,864 Times in 2,260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doubleuseebee View Post
    here finally the truth, fact one the great tribulation begins in rev 11 vs 3 where the two witnesses moses and Elijah preach the gospel in the kingdom now there who come out of the great tribulation refer to the who died under hand of the devil they died in the tribulation period.
    The 2 witnesses in Rev is indeed symbolic. By the mouth of 2 witnesses a fact is firmly established. Why you think it is "Moses and Elijah" is a mystery, and not in Revelation.

    Those who come out if the great tribulation are those saved through that time. Jehovah delivered them because of their faithfulness.

    Matt 24:21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

    If those who are "saved" through that time actually died, then God would not need to cut it short. What we see in Revelation is the flesh that was saved.
    Agape,
    TBax

  7. #627
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,612
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 270 Times in 239 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terraricca View Post
    we all know that the apostles in Matt;24;14... start with showing the stone Jerusalem temple ,and so talked about that one and so all related comments would be related to that one ,

    we also understand that when it comes to the death of Jesus Christ it is now become a temple of spirit ,nevertheless both are true temple ,but one event follow the other ,

    one destruction came through in 70 AD ,but the most important came earlier in about 33 AD ,one reason was to prepare a place for the those that would come out of 70 AD, Jesus said it himself .

    their is "NO" great tribulation "other than the one all true Jesus believers have to go through ;except the one to was their own spirit/way.s/behaviour/and by doing so prove that they have accepted Jesus as their Lord ,just as God asked them to do it ,for Jesus is God,s anointed
    one .
    Terrarica,
    The people in Jerusalem in 70 AD were those upon whom the Lord's wrath came upon for having persecuted, exiled, and killed those who believed in Him (Acts 8:1; 1 Thess 2:16).
    There were no believers in love, justice, and mercy left in Jerusalem in 70 AD; only the faithless.

    Acts 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

    1 Thessalonians 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.


    Given these facts; Why would the Lord have provided warning to flee to the mountains to those in 70 AD Jerusalem who persecuted, exiled, and killed His people, whom His wrath came upon?
    Why would the Lord describe someone standing in the burned out temple building in 70 AD Jerusalem addressing the few faithless survivors?
    Last edited by ludwig; 04-12-2017 at 02:53 AM.

  8. #628
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Alberta ,Can
    Posts
    10,173
    Thanks
    459
    Thanked 414 Times in 388 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludwig View Post
    Terrarica,
    The people in Jerusalem in 70 AD were those upon whom the Lord's wrath came upon for having persecuted, exiled, and killed those who believed in Him (Acts 8:1; 1 Thess 2:16).
    There were no believers in love, justice, and mercy left in Jerusalem in 70 AD; only the faithless.

    Acts 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

    1 Thessalonians 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.


    Given these facts; Why would the Lord have provided warning to flee to the mountains to those in 70 AD Jerusalem who persecuted, exiled, and killed His people, whom His wrath came upon?
    Why would the Lord describe someone standing in the burned out temple building in 70 AD Jerusalem addressing the few faithless survivors?
    there is no history related to your jw.org comments,only bla.bla,bla ,
    for EVERY CHRISTIAN THAT AS HEARD AND READ THE APOSTLES MESSAGE HAD HEARD THE SAME ONE ;

    so if you have heard another one please can you show it to all see here ;?????? if not it seem you and the likes of you have only ;your personal interpretation of that message left by the true disciples of Jesus the Christ ;

    and in claiming out opinions you have thrown out with it ,your first contact love with the truth for God;


    just as the pharisees did with the new comers at the Jordan river


    understand that their is only one message left by Jesus and his apostles and we all got it directly by the voice of the written or voice words of God ,after the dead of the last apostles ,amen ,
    Of course this is my GOD given view and understanding from the scriptures

    my name is Pierre

  9. #629
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,612
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 270 Times in 239 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terraricca View Post
    there is no history related to your jw.org comments,only bla.bla,bla ,
    for EVERY CHRISTIAN THAT AS HEARD AND READ THE APOSTLES MESSAGE HAD HEARD THE SAME ONE ;

    so if you have heard another one please can you show it to all see here ;?????? if not it seem you and the likes of you have only ;your personal interpretation of that message left by the true disciples of Jesus the Christ ;

    and in claiming out opinions you have thrown out with it ,your first contact love with the truth for God;


    just as the pharisees did with the new comers at the Jordan river


    understand that their is only one message left by Jesus and his apostles and we all got it directly by the voice of the written or voice words of God ,after the dead of the last apostles ,amen ,
    I have told you many times that I am not a Jehovah's Witness.
    I have also provided sound reasoning for my perspective that is corroborated by scriptures, which scriptures contradicts your opinion.
    Simply because you state your opinion in large red font does not make it any more valid.

  10. #630
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 89 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    mr tbax no not symbolic but accurate real from the ot in ishiah the profit states two are the beauty and the bands, beauty is moses and the bands is Elijah, they are saved but died under the hand of the devil.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBax View Post
    The 2 witnesses in Rev is indeed symbolic. By the mouth of 2 witnesses a fact is firmly established. Why you think it is "Moses and Elijah" is a mystery, and not in Revelation.

    Those who come out if the great tribulation are those saved through that time. Jehovah delivered them because of their faithfulness.

    Matt 24:21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

    If those who are "saved" through that time actually died, then God would not need to cut it short. What we see in Revelation is the flesh that was saved.

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •