Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: THE GREAT TRIBULATION " REV;7;14 -1;9 - 2:9 -2;10 -2;22 when is it ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuseebee View Post
    mr tbax no not symbolic but accurate real from the ot in ishiah the profit states two are the beauty and the bands, beauty is moses and the bands is Elijah, they are saved but died under the hand of the devil.
    You believe Moses and Elijah preached in the Lord's day?

Rev 1:1 A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place.
    So without question, after the Apostle John's time.

Rev 1:10 By inspiration I came to be in the Lord’s day,
    Agape,
    TBax

Thanks

yes you can find this info in zechariah 11 vs 7 the profit under the words beauty and bands and they were also with the LORD JESUS in the transfiguration. My hope is that you will also see it.. your texts are distorted in your bible quotes the words are changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBax View Post
    You believe Moses and Elijah preached in the Lord's day?

Rev 1:1 A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place.
    So without question, after the Apostle John's time.

Rev 1:10 By inspiration I came to be in the Lord’s day,
    Last edited by doubleuseebee; 04-12-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks

yes you can find this info in isiaha the profit under the words beauty and bands and they were also with the LORD JESUS in the transfiguration. My hope is that you will also see it.. your texts are distorted in your bible quotes the words are changed.
    When do you believe this took place? You realize Rev says the wild beast kills them, right?

When do you think this happened, or do you think it is yet future?
    Agape,
    TBax

Thanks

good question mr tbax it yet in the future after the middle of the tribulation and yes they are killed with many others ,that's why you should believe in the LORD JESUS as taught in the bible so you don't go into this period of time because it soon around the corner. go to zechariah 11 vs 7
    When do you believe this took place? You realize Rev says the wild beast kills them, right?

When do you think this happened, or do you think it is yet future?
    Last edited by doubleuseebee; 04-12-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks

good question mr tbax it yet in the future after the middle of the tribulation and yes they are killed with many others ,that's why you should believe in the LORD JESUS as taught in the bible so you don't go into this period of time because it soon around the corner. go to zechariah 11 vs 7

I appreciate you answering my questions, and expressing your beliefs.
    We disagree on who the 2 witnesses are. But we agree the great tribulation is ahead of us. I hope to be one of those who are saved through that time, and come out of the great tribulation with God's help.
    Agape,
    TBax

Thanks

ok that's fine keep in touch
    I appreciate you answering my questions, and expressing your beliefs.
    We disagree on who the 2 witnesses are. But we agree the great tribulation is ahead of us. I hope to be one of those who are saved through that time, and come out of the great tribulation with God's help.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by terraricca View Post
    hi

i always wander when was that great tribulation ,and how long is that great tribulation ,

and who will save by it ? and why ?

anyone as any idea on when and where and how it will happen and who will suffer from it ?

i do not know if this was already discussed in a topic ,

but i am trilled to ear your answers
    any real answer yet ???
    Of course this is my GOD given view and understanding from the scriptures

my name is Pierre

Thanks

any real answer yet ???
    Absolutely Pierre. That was 3 years ago Pierre. Reread the thread and our answers.
    Will you believe us now, or continue in your old ways?
    Agape,
    TBax

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Absolutely Pierre. That was 3 years ago Pierre. Reread the thread and our answers.
    Will you believe us now, or continue in your old ways?
    their is no great tribulation to get out out of it ,but their is a great generation long ,of wicked tribulations to which we have to resist with all our power and new knowledge received from God's message ,through his apostles guidance , this tribulation will bring us all before the door of the kingdom in Rev;22 and so ready for our crown of life as Jesus promised to give all those who are faithful to him and his father ,until the end ,of their very own life and teach others to do the same ,Amen
    Of course this is my GOD given view and understanding from the scriptures

my name is Pierre

Thanks

any real answer yet ???
    Hebrews 12:26-27 in which the devil and his crew are cast out of heaven (Rev 12:9), and woe is pronounced for the inhabiters of the earth and sea (Rev 12:12), is forthcoming.

Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
    Last edited by ludwig; 04-21-2017 at 03:58 AM.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364