Thread: The Star of David Symbols of the Four Elements- Earth, Water, Air, and Fire

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Post The Star of David Symbols of the Four Elements- Earth, Water, Air, and Fire

Fire: a triangle pointing up.
    Air: a triangle pointing up and with a horizontal line through the middle of it.
    Water: a triangle pointing down.
    Earth: a triangle pointing down and with a horizontal line through the middle of it.

- The Four Elements, Angelfire.com

One of the Oldest, yet still the best, most popular, and most misunderstood Symbolic Representations of the Four Elements bases itself upon two sets of opposing equilateral triangles which come together to form the Star of David. All things considered, most especially the fact that Christian Europe has been using this particular Alchemical insignia since the Middle Ages, one can rightfully claim the entire system of symbolizing the Four Elements is a classic example of the Judeo/Christian Tradition, both then and now. What follows is a brief listing of the most common form of triangles as they relate to the Four Elements of God's Creation:

The Ancient Triangle Symbols of the Four Elements
    1) FIRE: Upward Triangle colored Red
    2) WATER: Downward Triangle colored Blue
    3) AIR: Upward Triangle colored Yellow with horizontal dash through the upper tip of Triangle
    4) EARTH: Downward Triangle colored Green with a horizontal dash drawn through the lower tip of Triangle

In essence, the Star of David provides the most simplistic (and easy to draw) method of representing the various combinations of either Air and Earth, Fire and Water, Air and Water, or Fire and Earth.

Opposing elements are on opposite sides...and are distinguished by the presence or absence of the crossbar within the triangle...Air and earth are opposites and have the crossbar. Water and fire are also opposites, and lack the crossbar.

- Elemental Qualities, by Catherine Breyer, About.com

Also, even Earth and Water may be drawn using a Star of David, in spite of the fact that both of them have Downward Triangles as their official symbols. Why? Because Water is considered lighter than Earth and so becomes an Upward Triangle so that both together still form a Star of David, just as Fire is lighter is than Air and therefore represented with a Star of David when combined.

The Blatantly Obvious Star of David = Earth + Air = Water + Fire
    The Somewhat Obvious Star of David = Earth + Fire = Water = Air
    The Not so Obvious Star of David = Earth + Water = Air + Fire

References to the Triangular Symbolism of the Four Elements

Each element is either warm or cold, and this corresponds with a male or female gender...The orientation of the triangle is determined by warmth or coldness, male or female. Male, warm elements point upward, ascending toward the spiritual realm. Female, cold elements point downward, descending into the earth.

- Four Elements and their Qualities, by Catherine Beyer, About.com

Each element has a symbol and color. Common symbols are Fire: a triangle pointing up. Air: a triangle pointing up and with a horizontal line through the middle of it. Water: a triangle pointing down. Earth: a triangle pointing down and with a horizontal line through the middle of it.

- The Four Elements, Angelfire.com

The four classic elements are still essential symbols of the cultures and belief systems of many groups, including Native Americans, pagans and various tribal groups throughout the world...During the Greek Hellenic civilization (323-146 B.C.), the symbols used to represent the four elements of Greek physics were based on the triangle:

Fire: Triangle points up
    Water: Triangle points down
    Air: Triangle points up with a horizontal line through center of triangle
    Earth: Triangle points down with a horizontal line through center of triangle

- Colors and Symbols of Four Elements, Feng-shui.lovetoknow.com
    The stone the builders rejected has become the Cornerstone. (Psalm 118:22)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,629 Times in 2,996 Posts
    Blog Entries

You know of course that we long ago gave up on there being only 4 elements right? And that these four are among the elements we know of, right?
    ------------------------
    "He has shown you, O man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you. But to do justly..and to love mercy...and to walk humbly with your God."

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
    You know of course that we long ago gave up on there being only 4 elements right? And that these four are among the elements we know of, right?
    Name just one more of these- 1) Solid, 3) Liquid, 3) Gas, or 4) Plasma. If you can name even just one more than you probably would be looking at a Nobel Prize sometime very soon . No I do NOT 'know of course that we long ago gave up on there being only 4 elements.' I did not know that, and neither does science. Let's see here, what if I were to list the following:

1) Solid --> Earth
    2) Liquid --> Water
    3) Gas --> Air
    4) Plasma --> Fire

It appears that the more things 'change', the more certain SCIENTIFIC FACTS will probably never, ever change until the one and only Second Coming commences and culminates in the End of Time.

God bless and Shalom.
    Last edited by maccabaeus; 11-14-2012 at 03:21 AM. Reason: None

Thanks
    Thanked 1,211 Times in 972 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maccabaeus View Post
    Name just one more of these- 1) Solid, 3) Liquid, 3) Gas, or 4) Plasma. If you can name even just one more than you probably would be looking at a Nobel Prize sometime very soon .
    It's a bit late for that.

Eric Cornell and Carl Wieman got the 2001 Nobel Prize in Physics for producing a Bose-Einstein condensate.

No I do NOT 'know of course that we long ago gave up on there being only 4 elements.' I did not know that, and neither does science.
    Haven't seen a periodic table recently, eh?

Also, the Chinese had Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water. Some forms of Hinduism and Buddhism add an additional three elements to the classical four: Time/Space, Light/Dark, and Ether/Sound (the symbol for which contains a hexagram!).

Let's see here, what if I were to list the following:

1) Solid --> Earth
    2) Liquid --> Water
    3) Gas --> Air
    4) Plasma --> Fire
    You'd get laughed at since fire isn't a state of matter; it's a chemical reaction.

Maybe if the ancients had considered lightning to be one of the elements you'd be somewhere close.

Anyway. The symbol of the Star of David in Judaism is older than the alchemical symbols for the four elements. Hexagrams and triangles are found all over history because they are simple shapes.
    "That which can be destroyed by the truth should be."

nihil supernum

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The symbol of the ( So - Called Jewish people - Jebusites of Canaan ) , the Magen David , is the Interlocking Six -Pointed Star . They clain this is the ( Shield of David ) . They are ( Incorrect ) because the Shield of David was The Six -Pointed Star and the Seal of Solomon was the Five -Pointed Star . Neither of them was Interlocking . The Interlocking triangeles of the So - Called Jews' Magen David represent the six thousand years that The So -Called Jews ( Jewbusites of Canaan ) . were destined to remain in the land of Canaan and do good work unto Allah Most Glorified And Exalted . They abandoned their homeland , which is today called Israel , and roamed from land to land conquering other tribes of Canaan . Thus , they acquired the name ''Jew'' which means wanderer . Yet , instead of 6,000 years to do good they created ( Wickedness In The Land ) .

Genesis 10 ; 15 - 19 , Where It States ; And Canaan Begat Sidon His Fist Born And Heth ( 16 ) . And The Jebusite , And The Amorite , And The Girgasite . ( 17 ) . And The Hivite , And The Arkite , And The Sinite . ( 18 ) And The Arvadite , And The Zemarite , And The Hamathite ; And Afterward Were The Familes Of The Canaanites Spread Abroad . ( 19 ) . And The Border Of The Canaanites Was From Sidon , As Thou Comest To Gerar , Unto Gaza ; As Thou Goest , Unto Sodom , And Gomorrah , And Admah , And Zeboim , Even Unto Lasha . < King James Version (Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Let me Stress the point that '' Jew '' is not synonymous to Israelite or Yahuwdiy - arabic - as you have beed Led to Believe , ( The Torah Five Books of Moses ) never spoke of these So -Called Jews . They took the name Judah , who was the fourth son of Jacob ( Israel ) , and made up a New Nationality . They took the first part of Judah and cut off the last pronunciation '' Ju -dah '' and then Labeled themselves '' Jews '' or '' Jewish '' . Judahites people from the tribe of Judah are not Jewish . Jew is not a Hebrew word ! Their Language is Yiddish , not Hebrew .

It is imperative that you know and understand that The So-called Jews today are really from the Cursed Seed of Canaan . They are the descendants of Canaan's third son Jebus , and are therefore called Jubusites . They migrated to Palestine with the Prophet Abraham and were They were displaced by the true Israelites ( tribes of Benjamin and Judah ) after their sojourning in the wilderness in fulfillment of the Creator's covenant with the Prophet Abraham as prophesied ( Genesis 28 ; 4 , Genesis 13 ; 15 , Exodus 33 ; 8 ) .

Genesis 28 ; 4 , Where It States ; And Give Thee , And To Thy Seed With Thee ; That Thou Mayest Inherit The Land Wherein Thou Art A Stranger Which God Gave Unto Abraham . < King James Version (Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Genesis 13 ; 15 , Where It States ; And He Said Unto Abrah , Know Of A Surety That They Seed Shall Be A Stranger In A Land That Is Not Theirs And Shall Serve Them ; And They Shall Afflicy Them Four Hundred Years . < King James Version (Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Exodus 33 ; 8 , Where It States ; And It Came To Pass , When Moses Went Out Unto The Tabernacle , That All The People Rose Up . And Stood Every Man At His Tent Door , And Looked After Moses , Until Was Gone Into The Tabernacle . < King James Version (Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

These Jebusites are not the Real Israelites , they are descended from the Khazar Kingdom ( located in the Northern Caucasus region ) and are part of the empire of the Turkistan Turks , In the eight century , they officially adopted Judaism as their Religion . Yet , they are not Judahites ( Yahuwdiy - arabic - ) and the Messiah Yashu'a warns us that they are ( Liars ) and the vessels of Satan .

Revelation 2 ; 9 , Where It States ; I Know Thy Works , And Tribulation , And Proverty ( But Thou Are Rich ) And I Know The Blasphemy Of Them Which Say They Are Jews , And Are Not , But Are The Synagogue Of Satan . < King James Version (Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Revelation 3 ; 9 , Where It States ; Behold , I Will Make Them Of The Synagogue Of Satan , Which Say They Are Jews , And Are Not , But Do Lie ; Behold , I Will Make Them To Come And Worship Before Thy Feet , And To Know That I Have Loved Thee . < King James Version (Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

The first symbol that the Jebusites used was the inverted Five - Pointed Star . which symbolizes his degeneration . Nimrod ( the son of Cush ) gave the Amorites ( son of Canaan ) this symbol . The present - day political system and the world empire is based on the Inverted Pentagram or Five - Pointed Star .

The inverted Five - Poined Star is The True Symbol of the Jebusites / Jews . The Cabala or Hebraic mystery wisdom , which was initiaated by a group of so-called Jewish Rabbis , uses the Five -Pointed Star as the figure of microcosmos . It is also taught to be the expression of the creative will in human beings . The ''Star of David '' ( as they call it ) was made by the Cabalists . It is the central , geometric design on protective amulets and talismans .

The '' Star of David '' in the form of an amulet with Cabalistic words and names used supposedly to protect an expectant mother and her child against witchraft , the evil eye and demons . In the latter part of the 17th century the Kabbalists named the '' Shield of David '' ( Magen David ) as the '' Shield of the son of David '' , the Messiah .

Will Continue in next post .
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There are two kinds of people . There is one that just accepts anything they're taught and base their life on it .

And other Analyzes and Scrutinizes everything they're taugh before they base their life on it . Belief Is For The Believer , That's the first . It doesn't deal with facts .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Malachi-Zede-El For This Useful Post:

maccabaeus (11-20-2012)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It's seems rather obvious Sir that you are a racist, a man who hates mutts and coo-coos over the pure-bred 'show dog', the pampered pup, so to speak. I'll have none of it and none of you because I love mutts so GO AWAY......

Thanks

It's seems rather obvious Sir that you are a racist, a man who hates mutts and coo-coos over the pure-bred 'show dog', the pampered pup, so to speak. I'll have none of it and none of you because I love mutts so GO AWAY......
    what

nihil supernum

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I was NOT addressing you Sir, but ole' Malachi Zede-El and his Nazi-like ramblings (see above). Sorry, my bad.

Thanks

I was NOT addressing you Sir, but ole' Malachi Zede-El and his Nazi-like ramblings (see above). Sorry, my bad.
    Welcome back!

I assure you, my response had nothing to do with misinterpreting the target of what you said and everything to do with how ridiculous what you said was.

nihil supernum