Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 325

Thread: You negroes are the true jews/ hebrew israelites of the bible

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default You negroes are the true jews/ hebrew israelites of the bible

    SHALOM SHALOM

    IF YOUR ANCESTORS CAME THRU THE SLAVE TRADE THERE IS A 99% CHANCE YOUR A HEBREW EVER LOOK AT A SLAVE FOR SALE PICTURE?? IT ALWAYS SAYS NEGROES FOR SALE NOT AFRICAN WHY?? BECAUSE NEGROES ARE NOT AFRICANS YOU ARE A SHEMITES AFRICANS ARE HAMITES YOUR ANCESTORS FLED FROM THE LAND OF ISRAEL IN 70 AD WHEN TITUS AND VESPASIAN DESTROYED THE TEMPLE (THIS WAS PROPHESIED IN THE BIBLE IN MATHEW 24TH CHAPTER)
    THEY FLED FROM JERUSALEM INTO MOROCCO AND MANY FLED INTO WEST AFRICA YOUR SHEMETIC ANCESTORS WERE SOLD TO THE EUROPEANS FOR MUSKET GUNS AND WINE BY WEST AFRICAN (HAMITES)
    THAT IS WHY MANY AFRICANS DESPISE YOUR PEOPLE YOUR NOT THE SAME AS THEM
    INFACT
    noah had 3 sons , ham shem , japheth

    According to Zondervan's Compact Bible Dictionary Ham was : The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

    HAM BECAME THE PROGENITOR (FATHER ) OF THE AFRICANS THE NEGROES (WHO CAME IN THE SLAVE TRADE WERE NOT FROM NOAHS SON HAM BUT FROM NOAHS SON SHEM )

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    THE JEWS YOU SEE IN ISRAEL TODAY (AND WALKING AROUND WITH ALL BLACK ON WITH BIG BEARDS ) ARE IMPOSTERS THEY ARE JAPHETIC CONVERTS (THEY DESCEND FROM NOAHS SON JAPHETH THE REAL JEWS DESCEND FROM NOAHS SON SHEM (YOU NEGROES )




    IMPOSTERS ^^

    ACCORDING TO RIBBI ELIEZER HYKRANUS (GOD BLESSED SHEM AND HIS SONS BLACK AND Beautiful)
    SHEM AND HIS DESCENDANTS WERE BLACK AND ARE BLACK TO THIS DAY

    WHEN YOU READ AURTHUR KOESTLERS BOOK CALLED "THE 13TH TRIBE"

    YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT THE JEWS IN ISRAEL TODAY (WHO WENT INTO ISRAEL IN 1948 ) ARE TOGAMITES (FROM NOAHS SON JAPHETH ) AND ARE NOT SEMITES AT ALL

    THEYRE ANCESTORS CONVERTED INTO JUDAISM AROUND 730 AD WHEN THEY WERE KNOWN AS THE KHAZARIAN EMPIRE AND WERE TAUGHT JUDAISM BY BLACK SPANISH JEWS

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    YOUR ANCESTORS (NEGROS ) INCLUDING WEST INDIANS , HAITIANS , THOSE OF YOU IN THE UK


    ALSO SPREAD OUT ACROSS THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH WERE PUT INTO SLAVERY BECAUSE OF YOUR DISOBEDIENCE
    YOUR PEOPLE ARE ALL THROUGHOUT AFRICA (ASHANTI TRIBE , ZULU , IGBO , SOME BANTU TRIBES, (AMONSGT MANY OTHERS) ALSO IN ETHIOPIA , INDIA ECT
    YOUR NOT AFRICAN AFRICA WAS NAMED AFTER A WHITE ROMAN NAMED LEO SCIPIO AFRICANUS

    YES GOD HAS FAVORITES , YOUR PASTORS HAVE TAUGHT YOU LIES !!!

    DEUTERONOMY 7:6
    For you are a holy people unto the LORD your God: the LORD your God has chosen you to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

    GOD CHOOSE YOU TO BE ABOVE ALL PEOPLE ON THE EARTH

    YOU ARE ON THE BOTTOM BECAUSE OF YOUR ANCESTORS DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD BUT NOW (SOON ) YOU WILL BE RESTORED AS THE TOP NATION ON EARTH ITS TIME TO WAKE UP !!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    5,532
    Thanks
    564
    Thanked 324 Times in 292 Posts

    Default

    Why do you say Africans despise Negroes? I never heard such thing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,528
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 297 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbi yakov View Post
    YOUR ANCESTORS (NEGROS ) INCLUDING WEST INDIANS , HAITIANS , THOSE OF YOU IN THE UK


    ALSO SPREAD OUT ACROSS THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH WERE PUT INTO SLAVERY BECAUSE OF YOUR DISOBEDIENCE
    YOUR PEOPLE ARE ALL THROUGHOUT AFRICA (ASHANTI TRIBE , ZULU , IGBO , SOME BANTU TRIBES, (AMONSGT MANY OTHERS) ALSO IN ETHIOPIA , INDIA ECT
    YOUR NOT AFRICAN AFRICA WAS NAMED AFTER A WHITE ROMAN NAMED LEO SCIPIO AFRICANUS

    YES GOD HAS FAVORITES , YOUR PASTORS HAVE TAUGHT YOU LIES !!!

    DEUTERONOMY 7:6
    For you are a holy people unto the LORD your God: the LORD your God has chosen you to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

    GOD CHOOSE YOU TO BE ABOVE ALL PEOPLE ON THE EARTH

    YOU ARE ON THE BOTTOM BECAUSE OF YOUR ANCESTORS DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD BUT NOW (SOON ) YOU WILL BE RESTORED AS THE TOP NATION ON EARTH ITS TIME TO WAKE UP !!
    Nice info but you forgot to mention part of the remedy ,What those should do when they realize who they are.

    If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;


    Lev 26:41 And [that] I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:


    Lev 26:42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,528
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 297 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    I noticed you refer to yourself as a rabbi . Do you believe Yahshua is ha mashiach ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneisrealite View Post
    Nice info but you forgot to mention part of the remedy ,What those should do when they realize who they are.

    If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;


    Lev 26:41 And [that] I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:


    Lev 26:42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
    shalam, well said
    D'varim 6:4 HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE HaShem OUR GOD, THE HaShem IS ONE.
    Last edited by rabbi yakov; 10-05-2012 at 07:49 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneisrealite View Post
    i noticed you refer to yourself as a rabbi . Do you believe yahshua is ha mashiach ?
    salam

    yahshua himself was a rabbi and a pharisee

    mathew 23:8 is a mistranslation it should read "call no man great one " not rabbi

    men were calling each other great one and this was an error
    there is not good but the father mark 10:18

    rabbe (rabbi ) is in the nt many times and is mistranslated many times

    insha this helps

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    5,532
    Thanks
    564
    Thanked 324 Times in 292 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Why do you say Africans despise Negroes? I never heard such thing.
    bump

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Why do you say Africans despise Negroes? I never heard such thing.
    MANY NATIONS ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL
    PSALMS 83
    2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

    3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

    4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

    5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •