There are actually 12 commandments.
1. You shall not have other gods besides me.
2. You shall not carve idols for yourselves in the shape of anything in the sky above or on the earth below or in the waters beneath the earth;
3. You shall not bow down before them or worship them. For I, the Lord, your God, am a jealous God, inflicting punishments for their fathers’ wickedness on the children of those who hate me, down to the third and fourth generation but bestowing mercy, down to the thousandth generation, on the children of those who love me and keep my commandments.
4. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain. For the Lord will not leave unpunished him who takes his name in vain.
5. Take care to keep holy the sabbath day as the Lord, your God, commanded you. Six days you may labour and do all your work; but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord, your God. No work may be done then, whether by you, or your son or daughter, or your male or female slave, or your ox or ass or any of your beasts, or the alien who lives with you. Your male and female slave should rest as you do. For remember that you too were once slaves in Egypt, and the Lord, your God, brought you from there with his strong hand and outstretched arm. That is why the Lord, your God, has commanded you to observe the sabbath day.
6. Honour your father and your mother, as the Lord, your God, has commanded you, that you may have a long life and prosperity in the land which the Lord, your God, is giving you.
7. You shall not kill.
8. You shall not commit adultery.
9. You shall not steal.
10. You shall not bear dishonest witness against your neighbor.
11. You shall not covet your neighbour’s wife.
12. You shall not desire your neighbour’s house or field, nor his male or female slave, nor his ox or ass, nor anything that belongs to him.
The list in Exodus 20:3-17 is similar
In each list there are actually 12 commandments. To get down to ten some have to be conflated.
Catholics (and Lutherans) conflate 1,2 &3, presumably because they all concern the same topic. Most Protestants (except Lutherans) & Orthodox conflate 2&3 and 11&12
From the Catechism of the Catholic Church
THE FIRST COMMANDMENT
I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them.
It is written: "You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve."
Under the section:- IV. "You Shall Not Make For Yourself a Graven Image . . ." there are four paragraphs (2129 – 2132) discussing this part of the commandment