Thread: If Yashu'a is God then who was he Praying to in Matthew 6 ; 9 - 13 ,

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Question If Yashu'a is God then who was he Praying to in Matthew 6 ; 9 - 13 ,

If Yashu'a is God then who was he Praying to in Matthew 6 ; 9 - 13 , He says , '' Our Father Who Art In Heaven '' , So he's not God or otherwise he would've been ( Praying To Himself ) . Let me point out to you that Yashu'a was an Israelite . It is common sense that Yashu'a would not ( Violate ) such a powerful Israelite Judaic command as the worship of God alone ( Exodus 20 - 3-4 ) By claiming ro be that very God whom he prayer to in Matthew 26 ; 39 , And I Quote ; And he went a litte farther , And ( Fell On His Face ) , And ( Prayed ) . Saying , O my ( Father ) .

Think about it , It doesn't make much sense for Yashu'a ( To Pray To Himself ) . If Yashu'a was
    God . ( He Wouldn't Have No Need To Pray Because If He Did , To Whom , Would He Pray ? )

In several quote in The New Testament Yashu'a made it clear that you are to worship ( God / Yahuwa ) And not him . When he made reference to God / Yahuwa . He used The Third Person Singular '' Him '' Not The First Person Singular '' Me . In Yashu'a says And I Quote ; And Jesus answered and said untoi him . Ge thee behind me ; Satan ; For it is written , Thou shalt worship the lord thy ( God ) And ( Him ) only shalt thou serve '' < He Said Worship ( Him ) Not Me ) .

In John 4 ; 23 - 24 Yashu'a states again in The Red Letter Writing of your Bible And I Quote ; But the hour cometh , And now is when the true Worshippers shall Worship the Father in spirit and in truth ; For the Father seeketh such to Worship Him . God is a spirit and they that Worship Him must Worship Him in spirit and in truth . < He Said Worship ( Him ) Not Me ) .

And in John 14 ; 10 , Yashu'a ( Gives All Praise And Gratitude To ( His Heavenly Father ) And I Quote ; Believest thou not that I am in the Father , And the Father in me ? The words that I speak unto you I speak Not Of Mtself ; But the Father that dwelleth inme , He Doeth The Work . < He Used The Word ( He Not Me ) .

No man's body ( Can Contain God ) . Now if you mean that he has The Essence of his Father in Him . Then all men are God's Sons and Daughters , Read ( Genesis 2 ; 7 ) When God breathe into man the breath of life ; '' And The Lord God Formed Man From The Dust Of The Ground And Breathed Into ( His Nostrils The Breath Of Life ) ; And Man Became A Living Soul . ''

However , Getting back to the point whether he incarnated or came himself , There still wouldn't be any need for him to pray or ask for assistance ( From Anyone ) if he was God , The Creator . Can't you see that ? Not only would he not need to Pray , He would have no desire to Eat Meat . ( Luke 24 ; 41 ) , Beg That Death Passes Him ( Matthew 26 ; 39 ) . Fear And Ran For His Life ( John 18 ; 3 ) Which mean that '' God '' Has to run from his Creations . It seems like you totally ignored all of these Scriptures and found one that sound good to you , And ( Built A Whole Doctrine From It ) .

Another quality that Yashu'a did not possess according to Romans 13 ; 1 and 2Corinthians 1 ; 23 , Is the power to assign the Souls their positions in the Hereafter . According to the author of these 2 Books which was Paul , Only The Heavenly Father possess such power . Exalting Yashu'a beyond the truth is shown to be a form of ( Idolatry ) . Once again in Matthew 7 ; 21 , Yashu'a tells people to do the will of The Father . And I Quote ; '' Not every one that saith unto me , ( Lord , Lord ) shall enter into the ( Kingdom of Heaven ) ; But he that doeth the will of ( My Father ) which is Heaven ....

In both Luke 4 ; 8 and Matthew 4 ; 10 , We come across an incident that clearly contradicts the concept of Yashu'a claiming absolute divinity . According to these Two references Matthew 27 ; 46 and Marked 15 ; 34 , Yashu'a was put on the cross left to die . Then according to crucifixion Yashu'a cried in a ( Loud Voice ) . And I Quote ; Matthew 27 ; 46 , And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice , Saying , Eli , Eli , Lama Sabacthani ? That is to say , My God , My God , Why hast thou forsaken me ? ''

Mark 15 ; 34 . And I Quote ; ''And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice , Saying Elol , Elol Lama Sabachthani ? Which is , Being interpreted , My God , My God , Why hast thou forsaken me ?

If Yashu'a was God he would not have to say any of these things in the first place . How could you possibly forsake your ownself ? If he was God or El as it is used in this quote . He would not need consent from anyone . Overstand . This could not possibly be the words of a person who saw himself as ( The Controller Of All Life And Death ) Because he cried out '' My God .... It simply isn't logical . Yashu'a never encouraged anyone to worship Him . Instead , He taught others to Worship His Father as I have just shown you by using The Scriptures .

Some Christian try to use 1John 5 - 7 , God The Father , God The Son And God The Holy Spirit . Things that make one go Hummmm. God The Father , Then you have humanity as his childred and the Holy Ghost are The Angels . They are using 1John 5 ; 7 as if it is Authentic when in fact it has been proven to be a distorted Scriptures nor does it exist in any of The Original Manuscripts . Overstand I don't try to Discrredit anything or anyone , I just want / state the Facts and I am only interested in the Facts . When the Bible was in it's Original Language Of Aramic ( Hebrew ) Arabic and Galilean Arabic , The verse 1John 5 ; 7 , That ( Has Become The Foundation For The 3Being In 1 Concept Called The Trinity , ( Did Not Exist . Is also Did Not Exist In Greek . )

The distortion with the onset of The Roman Catholic Church . The Roman Catholics ( inserted the trinity verse when they translated The Bible from Greek to Latin ) . I purposely said '' Inserted '' And not '' Translated'' Because , As I've already said the original Greek did not have this Verse . However , You will find some Greek translations have either the whole Trinity verse or only a portion of it . 1John 5 ; 7 is surrounded in controversy because there are two versions of this Your Bibilical Scholars say 1 John 5 ; 7 , That is used in most Bibles today , Is either not the original verse , Or they say that its only partially genuine . There have been many arguments between scholars on this many arguments between Scholars on be any arguments because the Original Aramic and the Greek Manuscripts don't have this 1John 5 ; 7 in it .

The problem is they really don't want to admit that the Trinity really has no basis in the teaching of Jesus , Making the Trinitarian Churches and any other Sects that believe in this 3 In 1 Concept , Obsolete . Furthermore , In The Ancient Eastern Manuscripts By George M . Lamsa , Which is a Bible that is Translated from the original Aramacic and Syriac language , On Page 1222 , In 1John 5 ; 7 , You will see that the original Verse ssays this .

Original Verse And I Quote ; And The Sprit Testifies That That Very Spirit Is The Truth ''

Mistranslation And I Quote ; This Is He Who Came By Water And Blood , Evev Jesus Christ , Not By . Verse 7 . And The Spirit Testifies That That Very Spirit Is The Truth . Verse 8 . And There Are Three To Bear Witness , The Spirit And . The Water And The Blood ; And These Three Are One .

Now , when you read 1 John 5 ; 7 In your Standard Bible , You will read this . And I Quote ; For There Are Three That Bear Record In Heaven , The ( Father ) , The ( Word ) , And The ( Holy Ghost ) ; And These ( Three Are One ) .

Do you see how the Verse were distorted ? They are both 1John 5 ; 7 , But they don't say the same things ? That because in your Standard or Revised Edition Bible , You will find the original Verse 5 ; 7 Has been actually pushed up to merge with Verse 5 ; 6 . Now , Look at 1John 5 ; 6 below .

'' This Is He That Came By Water And Blood , Even Jesus Christ ; Not By Water Only , But By Water And Blood . ( And It Is The Spirit That Beareth Witness Because The Spirit Is Truth ,

The underlined segment is really the original 1 John 5 ; 7 . By combining the original Verses 5 ; 6 And 5 ; 7 together , This left Verse 5 ; 7 made it conviently free to insert the false '' Trinity '' Verse .

Just in case you think I made this up , Clarke's Commentary also states that in the very early Bibles , This verse Didn't Exist . , Clarke's Commentary says this about 1John 5 ; 7 .

'' But it is likely this verse is not Genuine . It is wanting ( Missing ) in every M . S . ( Mamuscript ) of this Epistle written before the invention of printing , One expected , The codex montfortii , In Trinity College , Dublin ; The others which omit this verse amount to one hundred and twelve . It is wanting ( Missing ) in both the Syriac . All the Arabic , Ethiopic , The Coptic , Sahidic , Armenian , Slavonian , In a word , In all The Ancient Versions , But the Vulgate ; And even of this version many of the most Ancient and Correct MSS. Have it not . It is wanting ( Missing ) also in all Ancient Greek father ; And in most even of the Latin .

Then there are those Scholars who say . That only part of this quote is Genuine once again , Let's go back to 1 John 5 ; 7 , In your Standard Bible , And I Quote ; ' '' For There Are Three That Bear Record In Heaven . The Father , The Word , And The Holy Ghost ; And These Three Are One .

The underlined part of this quote is the part that your Scholars say is Genuine . Some Bibles are equipped with notes and small commentaries to help you overstand the verses you are reading . If you have such a Bible . It will most likely say the same thing . For instance on page 1776 In The Ryrie Study Bible It says ; Verse 7 . For there are three that bear record in heaven , the Father the Word , and the Holy Ghost and these three are one .

Commentary ~ 5 ; 7-8 , Sould end with the word record ..... The remainder of Verse 7 . and part of Verse 8 . are not in any Ancient Greek manuscript . only in later Latin manuscripts .

Now , They say Verse 7 . and Verse 8 is only Partially Genuine . There are even some Greek translations that also support this version . But that's because they were translated from English back into Greek . 1John 5 ; 7 was just another way to Confuse and Add another False Sect and Belief . Most Christian don't know these things , And knowing most Christians don't research things .

It is one of those things that are kept Quiet because that would be the End of some people's Faith and that is something that people who promote Religion for a Profit can't afford to do .
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There are two kinds of people . There is one that just accepts anything they're taught and base their life on it .

And other Analyzes and Scrutinizes everything they're taugh before they base their life on it . Belief Is For The Believer , That's the first . It doesn't deal with facts .

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Is's a fact that there were Three Jesus in The Bible . That's a fact . I'm not talking aboutr the three diffrent language in which to say Jesus name . I'm talking about The Bible where it talks about 3 different men whose names are Jesus . I'm talking about Jesus son of Mary ( Matthew 2 ; 1 - 11 ) . And Jesus Justus who is also knowns as Clephas and St . Issa ( Colossians 4 ; 11 ).
    Each of these Men traveled extensively throughout their lives . The real Jesus ( 7 - A.D. ) Was the Son of Mary ( Daughter of Anna and Joachim) And Eloheem Gabriy'el ( Son of Rasi'El and Zamma'El ) , Who came to her as a physical man from another dimension . A Spiritual realm . This Jesus whose Galatical name is Sanaada and whose Ancient name is Tammuz , Ezekiel 8 ; 14 . , Was a Nazarene ( Matthew 2 ; 23 , Acts 24 ; 5 ) .

Matthew 2 ; 23 , And I Quote ; And He Came And Dwelt In A City Called ( Nazareth ; That It Might Be Fulfilled Which Was Spoken By The Prophets , He Shall Be Called Nazarene .

He taught in Israel that he was to gather Only The Lost Seed Of Judah . He made that clear in Matthew 15 ; 24 , When he said that '' ( '' I Am Not Sent But To The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel '' .

And in Matthew 10 ; 6 , When he told his disciple '' But Go Rather To The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel ''

Jesus son of Mary and Gabriy'El is not to be mistaken with Simon Bar Jesus , Son of the real Jesus and Mary Magdalene , Of Acts 8 - 9 - 11 ; 13 ; 6 Who is called a sorcerer and bewithcher , He was born September 17 , 28 A.D. In Bethany . He was denied being a prophet by his people and this this is the Jesus teachings that Paul followed .

Acts 13 ; 6 And I Quote ; ''And When They Had Gone Through The Isle Unto Paphos , They Found A Certain Sorcerer , A False Prophet , A Jew , Whose Name Was Bar -Jesus ;

Once . The people found him guilty of being a False Prophet and Bewitcher he was killed and taken to St Peter's Basilica in Rome where he was buried in in the year 61 .A.M. 'This is the Jesus of Christianity . The Metaphysical Jesus .

Simon bar Jesus son of the real Jesus and Mary Magdalene ,

Jesus Justus or Cleophas was the son of Marcus Antonius ( Mark Anthony ) And Cleopatra . He was of Roman and Egyptian descent , Thus he was not accopred by either culture . After he was denied the Egyptian throne after his mother Cleopatra because he was mixed with Roman blood and he had also failed at unifying the Phoenicians , He left Egypt and live in India . He eventually died in India at the age 71 . This is the Jesus that is buried in Kishmir , India . The is the Jesus that is mentioned in Colossians 4 ; 11 , And I Quote ; And Jesus , Which Is Called Justus Who Are Of The Circumcision . These Only Are My Fellow-workers Unto The Kingdom Of God , Which Have Been A Comfort Unto Me .

I would like to take this time to ( Touch on the Subject ) of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus being God . Many Christians are ( Lead to Believe ) that Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , is the only absolute God . When right there in The Bible according to The New Testament Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus never claims himself to be the only God himself ! By saying God you're being Tricked by those who seek to ( Deceive You ) . What do I mean by that ? When you in ( English Language ) except the one that ( The Revelation ) was revealed in you're faced with a Propblem , The Problem is the definition of God according to the language and the times that the specific Book or Book are revealed .

So when a Jew asked the Question . Is Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus God ? Their definition of God changes . The meaning of God changes and the very title '' Jesus '' Which in Hebrew will be '' Yashu'a < aramic . Or simply '' Joshua '' < arabic > Which means in English '' Jehovah Is Salvation '' But when translated in Hebrew you get '' Yahweh Saves '' . There will be left no room to assume that a man born around the first century in Bethlehem will be the very name Jehovah doesn't pop up unitl ( Genesis 2 ; 4 ) And even then it is used as ( The Lord God ) and in Hebrew would be Yahweh Eloheem < aramic > So no Jew or Hebrew Isrealite who believes and accrpts The Old Testament , Could even conceive in his / her Mind that Jesus would be the God of creation however
    There are two kinds of people . There is one that just accepts anything they're taught and base their life on it .

And other Analyzes and Scrutinizes everything they're taugh before they base their life on it . Belief Is For The Believer , That's the first . It doesn't deal with facts .

Thanks
    Blog Entries

They do leaven room for divinity in ( Psalms 2 ; 7 ) Where they speak of , And I Quote ; '' I Will Declare The Decree The Lord ( Yahweh ) Hath Said Unto Me , '' ( Thou Art My Son ; ) This Day Have I Begotten Thee '' .

And with this statement the Hebrew reads for the word '' Son '' Bane < aramic > Meaning '' Son , Male Child , And Even Grandson'' And the Yalad <aramic >Gave birth and this word '' Birth '' In Hebrew is the same kind of Birth every other Human Being has as in ( Deuteronomy 4 ; 25 ) . And Luke , A Disciple of Paul the father of Christianity repeats in ( Acts 13 ; 33 ) And then again in ( Hebrew 1 ; 5 , and 5 ; 5 ) . So by this statement it leaves no room to Believe that Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus of 2,000 years ago , The son of Mary . Was ( The Heavenly Father ) .

Most Christians ( Believe ) that the child Mary bore was '' The Son Of God '' ( Who Later Grew Up To Be '' God Himself ) '' Now let's look at that for a moment . Well I know of a man named Jesus -Christ The Son Of God who said in your Bible John 5 ; 30 , And I Quote ; '' I Can Of Mine Own Self Do Nothing .

And in John 14 ; 29 ; Quotes '' I Go Unto The ; For My Father Is Greater Than I . ''
    Then I hear people say ( Jesus Is His Father ) . So then I say well the Christ I know went into the Garden of Gethsemane and feel on his face and he prayed and said '' Oh My Father , If It's Possible Let This Cup Pass From Me '' .

Now that person was ( Praying To God ) ... If He Went Into The Garden And Fell On His Face And Said , ( Oh My Self Who Can Make It Possible . I Shall Make This Cup Pass By Me That Would Be The First Person ( Singular ) .

But this person went into The Garden of Gethesemane In Fear . And he prayed with ( Sweat And Blood ) And said '' Oh My Father If It's Possible Let This Cup Pass By Me '' . Not By My Will , But By Thine Will It Be Done .

So he also ( Separated ) His will from The will of '' God . But somewhere along the Line someone pulled what they called A Gyps Switch . They switch the cards so fast that they got us walking around saying that Jesus is His Father , ( And Don't ( Realize The Real - Lies ) That We Are Blaspheming ) .

Now for all those who Believe that Jesus is God than let's go right into your Bible starting with John 1 ; 1 And I Quote ; '' In The Beginning Was The Word , And The Word Was With God , And The Word Was God '' .

So this verse along tells you that it could not be possible for Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus to be God according to your Bible because it states that Jesus was with God in The Beginning when he created the Heaven and the Earth . Well according to your Bible in it , Implies that Jesus was in The Beginning With God . Because he is called the Word in Hebrew ( Logos ) right in the book of John 1 ; 1 - 3 , It says And I Quote ; In Beginning ( Arkhay ) Was The Word ( Logos ) And The Word ( Logos ) Was With God ( Thehos ) , And The Word ( Logos ) Was God ( Thehos ) . The Same Was In The Beginning ( Arkhay ) With ( Pros ) God ( Thehos ) . All Things Were Made By Him ; And Without Him Was Not Any Thing Made That Was Made . ''

And in ( Genesis 1 ; 16 ) , It mentions God creating two great lights , They'll say it the sun and the moon . We it couldn't be the Moon , Because it doesn't have any light of it own . It's Non -Luminous . The Moon reflects it's light from the Sin , And that a scientific fact ! Plus it's not even grar when you compare it size to the Sin . So this a mistake in the Bible , When they say that the lesser light was the moon .

So , What are these two great lights spoken of in Genesis 1 ; 16 ? Let's go right in your Bible in Isaiah 14 ; 12 , Where it says and I Quote ; '' How Art Thou Fallen From Heaven , O Lucifer , ( Son Of The Morning )! How Art Thou Cut Down To The Ground , Which Didst Weaken The Nations ! ''

You will find that the Devil was called ( The Son Of The Morning , The Bright Morning Star '' Now let's go to Revelation 22 ; 16 , Where it states ; '' I Jesus have Sent Mine Angel To Testify Unto You These Things In The Churches . I Am The Root And The Offspring Of David , And The Bright And Morning Star .

You will see that Jesus is also called ( The Bright And Morning Star ) . Meaning , That both of them are sharing the same title . So literally they say Jesus is the Sun and Lucifer is a Sun . How many Suns is that 2 . And Jesus was back there in the beginning with God . Now why are these Two People , The Devil and Jesus , Called ( The Bright And Morning Star ? I'll tell you why . Now , Sine both Jesus and the Devil is referred to as light '' Bright Morning Star '' , These are the two lights according to your Bible .

They do these type of things to leave you in a state of Confusion , While they're taking about where you should direct your Soul . They're talking about Heaven and Hell , Judgement , And the End . Where people will eventually End up , Yet , The Bible is vague . Extremely vague and you've been taught that if you Question its Validity , Then your an Anti-Christ . Your taught that if you start to ask the Reverend to Prove Points your must be on the Devil's Side . You can't possibly be righteous and ask the man about this Bible , And say '' Well as far as I'm concerned , I find more inconsistency in here than facts '' . If you do that in church then you are a bad person .

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Let me point out a few point from your Bible stating that Jesus couldn't possibly be God .

Mark 15 ; 34 , And I Quote ; '' Jesus cried out with a loud voice My God , My God why have thou forsaken me ? Meaning if Jesus was God who could he be praying to if he is The Only God , And to cry is a human weakness .

Matthew 4 ; 1 , And I Quote ; '' Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of The Devil . Meaning If Jesus was God how could The Devil possibly be able to tempt him without him knowing ,Also what could The Devil possibly offer the creator of everything ?

Luke 14 ; 26 , And I Quote ; '' If any man come to me , And hate not his Father , And Mother , And Wife , And Children , And Brethren , And Sister , Yea , And his own Life also , He cannot be my Disciple . Meanig if Jesus was God , And he so loved rge word . Why would you have to ( Hate Your Family ) And even Yourself , When it says in Leviticus 19 ; 17 , That ( Hatred Is A Sin ) .

John 14 ; 2 , And I Quote ; ''In my Father's house are many ( Mansions ) ; .... Meaning , Jesus said in ( My Father's House ) , He didn't say ( In My House ) , Wouldn't it have made sense to say ( In My House If He Was God ) ?

Jesus was standing right there , While he was saying this statement and he's supposed to be God . ( He Didn't Have The Kingdom ) , If that wasn't true I wouldn't tell you this . Jesus was directing them towards the earth . Trying to make them think it going to happen here for them . They have you wanting to ( Chase A Spirit ) . Christians are following the Holy Ghost , The Holy Spirit . That not what Jesus said , He said '' I Am The Way , The Truth And The Light . No One Get ( To The Father But By Me ) . '' He was A Rabbi , He called himself ( Rabboni ) , A teacher , Not a spook . ( Paul The Liar Wrote All That Spooky Stuff , Not Jesus ) .

So The Kingdom of Heave has to come out of the sky . This earth and this Heaven will be wiped away . And God / Yahuwa is going to bring in a New Heaven and a New Earth . That's what it says . And it speaks about a city coming out of Heave a Groom . Prepared as a Bride . But Jesus is in it , And if Jesus is in it , The City could not be coming down to him . If Jesus is in that Crystal City then how could it be coming down to him . Your supposed to be Gowned In White . 144,000 singing a new song . Not an old song .

Luke 2 ; 49 , And I Quote ; '' That I must be about my ( Father's Business ) ? Meaning If Jesus was God why did he say I must be of ( My Fathers Business ) , He indicated , ( The Distinction Between Him And His Father ) .

Jesus ( Prostrated to the Father ) in Matthew 26 ; 39 , And I Quote ; And he Went a little father , and Fell on his face and Prayed .

He was a humble Man who ; Was only a Man Matthew 1 ; 25 , And I Quote ; And knew her not till she had brought forth her Firstborn son ; and he called his name Jesus .

He Was Baptized Matthew 3 ; 13 , And I Quote ; The cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan into John , to be Baptized .

He was Tempted Matthew 4 ; 1 , And I Quote ; Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness To Be Tempted of the Devil .

He Slept Matthew 8 ; 24 , And I Quote ; And , behold , there arose a great Tempest in the sea , insomuch that the ship Was Covered with the waves ; but he was Asleep .

He Ate Luke 24 ; 42 . And they gave him a poece of a broiled Fish , and of a honeycomb .

He Hungered Matthew 21 ; 18 , And I Quote ; Now in the moring as he returned into the city , he Hungered .

He Wrakened John 4 ; 6 , And I Quote ; Now Jacob's well was there . Jesus therefore , being wearied with his journey , sat thus on the well ; and it was about the sixth hour .

Said something he shouldn't have , John 20 ; 17 , And I Quote ; Jesus said unto her , Touch me not ; for I Am not yet Ascended to my Father ; but go tell my Brethren and say unto them , I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to ( My God and your God ) .

Cried at Lazarus' Grave John 11 ; 43 , And I Quote ; And when he thus had spoken he Cried with a loud voice Lazarus come forth .

Do you remember the movie , The Last Temptation Of Christ ? This movie depicts a dying Jesus on the cross , Hallucinating about the Devil's final Temptation , ( Come Down From The Cross , Renounce Your Role As Messiah Marry Mary Magdalene And Live A Long And Ordinary Life .

The movie portrays him as being fully Human and Divine at the same time . As you , Jesud had a two fold nature which consisted of Half Angelic ( From '' God '' ) And Half Human ( From his mother Mary ) . In the Christian Theology , Jesus is viewed as free from Sin but subject to Temptations . The Sinless Jesus contradicts what the Scriptures says about being Sinless ( Ecclesiastics 7 ; 20 ) .

This is in accordance with what he said in , So When They Continued Asking Him , He Lifeted Up Himself , And Said Unto Them , He That Is Without Sin Among You , Let Him First Cast A Stone At Her .

This film has sent So-called Religious Leaders in a wild controversial protest denouncing the film as Blasphemous . They have even stage Demonstration in hopes that the film be Destroyed simply because the movie raise such question as .

How did Jesus become known as God ? When Christians realized the type of reasoning that was in existence , They said well we got to turn the Son into God . That's how Jesus became God , The Father , The Son , and The Holy Ghost . The ( First Teaching ) was that Jesus was A Son of God . That's in the Bible ( Matthew 16 ; 28 ) . After he was ( Gone ) he was ( Transformed From The Son Of God To God , ( 2Timothy 3 ; 16 ) ,

They knew somewhere along the line , There was going to be some people who would say . Well if there was danger downstairs I would tell my Wife amd my Child , Wait a minute I'm the man , I'll go downstairs , If I'm in the image of God and that's how a God would think because I'm in his image and his Likeness , then God would have though that way ( Genesis 1 ; 26 - 27 ) .

Thanks
    Blog Entries

while some of the stuff, (not all) i do agree with, One thing is definitly for sure, Jesus never called himself God, ones only defense against this is john 8:58 where jesus simply says i am, ego eimi. trying to relate it back to the God of the old testament.

doing some greek reserch last night.

I find the common trend That Jesus never said he was God, but infact worshiped and prayed to His God, but none the less Jesus is the Son of God
    at the same token many called him God, however in the hebrew language we also se men of God or godlymen also was called elohim, el, etc even tho these titles was used for God, we see the same reverence was given to men who God gave authority

i think in today's theology we have gotten away from what some refer to as divine agency, as godly men caried out the will of God, for example like moses, Gideon, etc. So one must consider that as well.

we also find that as time goes on and the turn of the century to 2-3 century the term Jesus is God has become widly used. once the jewish part of the church was pushed out seems like the change went quicker.

finishing up looking on textual consistancy in the greek we do see this as well.

Jesus never says I am God of Abraham issac and Jacob, but he came to reveal the God of Abraham issac and Jacob

we also see that with all the miracles done through Jesus, many jews who did not believe jesus was the messiah, even with these miracles, was precieving Jesus to say he was God, yet He even corrected them to say you want to stone me because i called my self the Son of God.

1 john 5:7 is a well known error that was added late into the scripture, the fact alot of the kjv has add ons, thus is the reason it has italics, yet some scriptures have been added by the scribe.
    newer translations correct this error and also others as well.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by acerrak View Post
    while some of the stuff, (not all) i do agree with, One thing is definitly for sure, Jesus never called himself God, ones only defense against this is john 8:58 where jesus simply says i am, ego eimi. trying to relate it back to the God of the old testament.

doing some greek reserch last night.

I find the common trend That Jesus never said he was God, but infact worshiped and prayed to His God, but none the less Jesus is the Son of God
    at the same token many called him God, however in the hebrew language we also se men of God or godlymen also was called elohim, el, etc even tho these titles was used for God, we see the same reverence was given to men who God gave authority

i think in today's theology we have gotten away from what some refer to as divine agency, as godly men caried out the will of God, for example like moses, Gideon, etc. So one must consider that as well.

we also find that as time goes on and the turn of the century to 2-3 century the term Jesus is God has become widly used. once the jewish part of the church was pushed out seems like the change went quicker.

finishing up looking on textual consistancy in the greek we do see this as well.

Jesus never says I am God of Abraham issac and Jacob, but he came to reveal the God of Abraham issac and Jacob

we also see that with all the miracles done through Jesus, many jews who did not believe jesus was the messiah, even with these miracles, was precieving Jesus to say he was God, yet He even corrected them to say you want to stone me because i called my self the Son of God.

1 john 5:7 is a well known error that was added late into the scripture, the fact alot of the kjv has add ons, thus is the reason it has italics, yet some scriptures have been added by the scribe.
    newer translations correct this error and also others as well.
    Overstand something about ( Truth ) it always find away meaning . Does performing miracles make Yashu'a unique ?

No many prophets did that and some disciples . Moses and his brother Aaron did miracles called wonders in Pharaoh's court in Exodus 11; 10 , In Mark 9 ; 38 - 39 it speaks of Bar Jesus doing a miracle in Jesus name and in Acts 4 ; 13 - 16 Peter and John healed and an impotent man ,

Does raising the dead back to life make him unique ? No Elijah did that in ( 1Kings 17 ; 17-22 ) for a woman whose young son died .

Does walking on water make him unique ? No Peter did that in Matthew 14; 29 .

Does dying and coming back to life make him unique ? No because Elijah and Mose did that in Matthew 17 ; 4 . He even said himself that John the Baptist was Elijah returned in the flesh in Matthew 17 ; 12 - 13 .

Does ascending up into the heavens in front of others make him unique ? No Elijah did that 2Kings 2 ; 11 , So did Enoch in Genesis 5 ; 24 .

Does turning water into wine make him unique ? No Moses also altered molecules and turned water into blood in Exodus 7 ; 19 .

Does being called one of the Elohyeem unique ? No Mose was called god in Exodus 7 ; 1 .
    Abraham also call Adon translated as '' lord '' said Sarah in Genesis 18 ; 12

Does healing the blind , lepers , cripple , diseases make him unique ? No , his own disciples did these things in Matthew 10 ; 1 , Mark 6 ; 7 - 13 , Luke 9 ; 1

Just to name a few .

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi-Zede-El View Post
    Overstand something about ( Truth ) it always find away meaning . Does performing miracles make Yashu'a unique ?

No many prophets did that and some disciples . Moses and his brother Aaron did miracles called wonders in Pharaoh's court in Exodus 11; 10 , In Mark 9 ; 38 - 39 it speaks of Bar Jesus doing a miracle in Jesus name and in Acts 4 ; 13 - 16 Peter and John healed and an impotent man ,

Does raising the dead back to life make him unique ? No Elijah did that in ( 1Kings 17 ; 17-22 ) for a woman whose young son died .

Does walking on water make him unique ? No Peter did that in Matthew 14; 29 .

Does dying and coming back to life make him unique ? No because Elijah and Mose did that in Matthew 17 ; 4 . He even said himself that John the Baptist was Elijah returned in the flesh in Matthew 17 ; 12 - 13 .

Does ascending up into the heavens in front of others make him unique ? No Elijah did that 2Kings 2 ; 11 , So did Enoch in Genesis 5 ; 24 .

Does turning water into wine make him unique ? No Moses also altered molecules and turned water into blood in Exodus 7 ; 19 .

Does being called one of the Elohyeem unique ? No Mose was called god in Exodus 7 ; 1 .
    Abraham also call Adon translated as '' lord '' said Sarah in Genesis 18 ; 12

Does healing the blind , lepers , cripple , diseases make him unique ? No , his own disciples did these things in Matthew 10 ; 1 , Mark 6 ; 7 - 13 , Luke 9 ; 1

Just to name a few .
    God was in Christ, and God uses Christ, though i disagree with your understanding of bar Jesus, he is not to be confused with jesus of nazereth, as it cant be the same person.
    the difference though between Moses and Jesus,

is that God will raise up a son for his inheretance, which you used the word bane and that is correct. many people will not realize the passage in english but they can see it if the name is translated.

El-yaw-KEEM bane Khil-kee-YAW" literally means "God raises His Son as Yahweh's share

this is Jesus/ Yeshua the Son of God, He is exalted to the right hand of God and made prince and savior.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

God was in Christ, and God uses Christ, though i disagree with your understanding of bar Jesus, he is not to be confused with jesus of nazereth, as it cant be the same person.
    the difference though between Moses and Jesus,

is that God will raise up a son for his inheretance, which you used the word bane and that is correct. many people will not realize the passage in english but they can see it if the name is translated.

El-yaw-KEEM bane Khil-kee-YAW" literally means "God raises His Son as Yahweh's share

this is Jesus/ Yeshua the Son of God, He is exalted to the right hand of God and made prince and savior.
    In my post the real trinity explain who Yashu'a son is . What that have to do with the above post ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeshua/Jesus is the Son of God, he is the El-yaw-KEEM bane Khil-kee-YAW" literally means "God raises His Son as Yahweh's share

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeshua/Jesus is the Son of God, he is the El-yaw-KEEM bane Khil-kee-YAW" literally means "God raises His Son as Yahweh's share
    I can hear your cry for help here , So get you pen and paper , Or you can copy & paste this so you can use it later ok .

It is a Scientific fact that Archeologists have found tablets dated thousands of years before your actual Kadmon , Zakar , Adam < aramic > A name merely meaning of the '' Dark Brownish Red , Ground '' And Eve , Nekaybaw , Hawwah < aramic >Whiuch mean '' Life or Living '' . The Earliest know documents in Cuneiform were recorded in Sumerian , The language of the inhabitants of Southern Mesoptamia and Chaldea . These document were Tablets know as ; The Atra -Hasis , The Enuma Elish , And The Gilgamesh Epics . Tablets Of The Descent Of Ishtar To The Underworld , Tablets Of Nergal and Arishkegal , Tablets Of Adapa . Tablets Of Etana , The Akkadian Tablets and many more . Cuneiform was used as a sctopt as well as a spoken language by the Eloheem .

And later from this language came the languages Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) and Aramic / Phoenician ( Hebrew ) . The Enuma Elish '' Mean '' When On High '' The Enuma Elish , which is the Babylonian story of creation is named after the first two words of the narrative of the Babylonian book '' Enuchus '' ,

These Tablets were recorded way before Aramic / Phoenician ( Hebrew ) or Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) even existed . The Ashuric language spelled Asshur stemmed from Asshur , A son of Shem who was the son of Noah , Just like Aram ( Genesis 10 ; 21 - 23 ) . Bible on the Web Search was , Aranic / Phoenician ( Hebrew ) Genesis 10 ; 22 , Asshuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Genesis 10 ; 22 .

Asshur son of Shem and Faatin , Aram son of Shem and Faatin . Aramic come from a man name Aram . The 5th son of Shem as mentioned in Genesis 10 ; 22 , Aramic ( Hebrew ) was the language of the Aramaens , The descendants of Aram .

Ancestral lineage of Aram ~
    Aram son of Genesis 10 ; 33 .
    Shem son of Genesis 5 ; 35 .
    Noah son of Genesis 5 ; 32 .
    Lamech son of Genesis 5 ; 28 - 29
    Methusael son of Genesis 5 ; 25 .
    Enoch son of Genesis 5 ; 21 .
    Jared son of Genesis 5 ; 18 .
    Mahalaleel son of Genesis 5 ; 15 .
    Kenan son of Genesis 5 ; 12 .
    Enosh son of Genesis 5 ; 9
    Seth son of Genesis 5 ; 6 .
    Adam son of Genesis 5 ; 3 . Bible on the Web Search

The country Aram settled in was then called '' Aram , '' Number 23 ; 7 . The fact , The language was named after Aram himself , Proves that he was a leader , A chief , Or a mighty man in his tribe . When a dialect evolved . It usually was named after the most powerful , Or outsanding member of the tribe , Or clan ; In this case it was Aram . The name of the country of Aram appears in The Hebrew Scripture Psalm 60 ; 1 Bible on the Web Search as Aramnaharaim meaning '' Aram Of The Two Rivers . '' It was called this , because it was located between The Tigris ( Idiglat ) and Euphrates ( Firattu ) rivers .

Where the Atumiy ( Watusies ) lived Aram was also , called Padan , or Paddan - Aram Genesis 28 ; 2 . Bible on the Web Search . Meaning '' The Plain ( Flatlands ) '' of Aram in Genesis 25 ; 20 , Bible on the Web Search And comes from the word Paddan < aramic > Which means '' A Plateau . '' In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) , It appears , in the feminine form as Padana which mean ''A Plateau '' , All of the Syrian are Arameans , Meaning '' The People Are Called Aramaeans '' And they are also The Assyrian Nation , But speaking a different dialect . Don't confuse The Aramaeans , Or Syrians of the past with the people who reside in these areas called Iraq and Syria today .

The Aramic ( Hebrew ) language evolved into different dialects and is Labeled as Ancient . Official . Middle , late Eastern and Modern Aramic ( Hebrew ). However Asshuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) was a late dialect of Aramic ( Hebrew ) , Written in a number of flowing sctipt .

You might ask , is Aramic ( Hebrew ) and Asshuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) the same language ? What is called The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Tongue is translated as the Asshuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Tongue ;And because these language were the most Ancient , And they sounded similar , They were sometimes though to be the same language .

You can see that the language Aramic ( Hebrew ) and Asshuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) came from Accadian also spelled Akkadaian , one of the language of Sumer was also a form of Cuneiform in the Aramic ( Hebrew ) ACCAD < aramic > in the Asshuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) < arabic > Acaadi comes from Genesis 10 ; 10 . The Accadian ( Akkadian ) language , Written in Cuneiform , Was a Semitic tongue related to Hebrew , Arabic , And Aramic . The oldest Accadain ( Akkadian ) Cuneiform inscription date from the old Accadian or early Accadian period during the inscriptions of the great ruler , Sargon ( 2334 - 2279 ) B . C . E . Isaiah 20 ; 11 ) . Bible on the Web Search Of Accad .

The excerpts from the Bible were extracted from these Tablets which help tp prove that the Bible wasn't divinely sent by some all powerful loving Deity who lives up in Heaven . Also the Torah couldn't originally have been Recorded in Asshuric / Syriac ( Arabic or Aramic ( Hebrew ) if the first time the languages were mentioned were in Genesis 10 ; 22 . Bible on the Web Search . The Gilgamesh Epic pre-dates the Bible . The Gilgamesh Epic , is considered one of the greatest stories of the Accadaian language .