View Poll Results: MORRIS CERULLO:False Prophet?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definitely!

0 0%
  • No, Morris Cerullo is God!

0 0%

Thread: MORRIS CERULLO:False Prophet?

Thanks

Default MORRIS CERULLO:False Prophet?

MORRIS CERULLO:

"You're not looking at Morris Cerullo — you're looking at God. You're looking at Jesus."

(Morris Cerullo, "The Endtime Manifestation of the Sons of God" (San Diego: Morris Cerullo World Evangelism, n.d.), tape 1, sides 1 and 2.)

"Did you know that from the begining of time the whole purpose of God was to reproduce himself?"

(Morris Cerullo, quoted in Hanegraaff, Crisis, 358)

“The Fullness of the Godhead dwells in me ... God has planned for me to be Christ's image on the earth.”

(Morris Cerullo from the Video MANIFEST SONS OF GOD)

"Because you are a special new friend of our ministry, I know that even as I write you now...God is getting ready to release a yoke breaking, end-time financial anointing on you and your family...The blessing, which God has shown me to come on you, causes your neck to become so fat with God's blessing- no yoke or burden of Satan can come upon you. It will produce a mighty harvest!...If you haven't planted your seed into the ground...you will do it now...As Jesus himself taught- in Mark 4:20, "...these are they which are sown on good ground..."- Which result in 30, 60, and 100-fold return. Are you ready for this? God will take that financial seed and germinate it-by His power!...Now is God's time to take the wealth of the sinner that is laid up and release it to the just-in His end-time, Great Wealth transfer...Hear me, as God's end-time prophet...God spoke to me...the vision is clear...God's blessings are freely given to you as a friend of this ministry...The only condition that God puts on these blessings is that you hear the words from the prophet and do what God says!..."...Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper, II Chronicles 20:20."...Do I have any partners that want to prosper? Beloved, believe...if you will obey God...ALL of these blessings will run after you...Now Hearken unto the Lord your God...Remember, you are the head not the tail. Please consider raising the level of your faith by giving $25 oe even $50. This is what God is asking me to ask you! Get ready to sow your best and receive His best. Act Now!

(Morris Cerullo, Letter from his ministry 2004)

"You represent all that God is and all that God has... Jesus was the visible expression of God. Jesus was the Son of the Living God. Now, who are you? Sons of God... everyone say it. What is working inside of us is the manifestation. When you look at me, you are looking at Jesus... To see Jesus was to see God. To see me is to see Jesus. Jesus knew who He was. Don't you think it is about time we know who we are?"

(Morris Cerullo, reported by Jewel van der Merwe,"Joel's Army," Discern. Ministries.)

Not only is Cerullo a master of make-believe, he is also a master of manipulation. Claiming that God was directly speaking through him, Cerullo uttered, "Would you surrender your pocketbooks unto Me, saith God, and let me be the Lord of your pocketbooks....Yea, so be thou obedient unto my voice."

(Morris Cerullo, "A Word from God at the Deeper Life World Conference," Deeper Life, March 1982. http://www.equip.org/free/DC755-1.htm)

"As I lay there on the floor in this condition, my spirit was taken out of my body and the next thing I knew, I was in the heavens…Suddenly, in front of this tremendous multitude of people, the glory of God appeared. The Form that I saw was about the height of a man six feet tall, maybe a little taller, and twice as broad as a human body with no distinguishing features such as eyes, nose, or mouth."

(Morris Cerullo, The Miracle Book (San Diego, CA: Cerullo Word Evangelism, Inc., 1984)

"Did you know that from the beginning of time the whole purpose of God was to reproduce Himself?…Who are you? Come on, who are you? Come on, say it: ‘Sons of God!’ Come on, say it! And what does work inside us, brother, is that manifestation of the expression of all that God is and all that God has. And when we stand up here, brother, you’re not looking at Morris Cerullo; you’re looking at God. You’re looking at Jesus."

(Morris Cerullo, The Endtime Manifestation of the Sons of God, (San Diego: Morris Cerullo World Evangelism, n.d.), audiotape 1, sides1 & 2.)
    LAWSUITS PLAGUE CERULLO MINISTRY

OVERVIEW OF HIS TEACHINGS

DON’T CONFUSE ME WITH THE FACTS

THE HURT OF HEALING

TIME WOUNDS ALL HEELS

WHOM DO THEY THINK THEY ARE KIDDING?

CAN YOU BE DECEIVED?

GOD'S SUPERSTARS
    "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

Matthew 7:15

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."

2 Peter 2:1-3

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

1 John 4:1

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Omega, not to be harsh, but why single this guy out?

I actually don't think his theology is quite as bad as some of the other folks out there with their big ministries claiming to to have a word from the Lord for us, including major dispensationalist/premillenialist ministers such as the ones who wrote the "Left Behind" books, or the ones who've been making consistently false predictions about how far away we are from the end for the last 30 years.

And fundraising tactics such as those Cerullo uses are rampant all over these TV ministries! Watch TBN, any time of day, any day of the week, and no matter who's on, no matter what Bible topic they start off talking about, the discussion always come around to giving to their ministry. Cerullo is by no means unique in this area.

Cerullo seems to have that talent for being able to take little snippets of scripture -a line from this book, another line from that book - slapping them all together, and coming up with this message that if you'll give to his ministry, your big breakthrough is just around the corner, and God will use you greatly to save souls in the end times, etc. etc. Know what? I've heard this same stuff from lots of people in these big ministries. Cerullo is far from unique here.

I think if we brand this guy a false prophet, we should certainly also do so to most of the preachers in the big TV ministries, the guys who wrote "Left Behind", the lady who wrote "An Extra-Biblical (oops! I meant Divine) Revelation of Hell", the hosts of the 700 Club, and a host of other peddlers of all manner of silliness under the guise of Christian ministry.
    Establishing the law by receiving the righteousness which is by faith, without the deeds of the law!

2 Cor 3 "11For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious."

Certified Chalcedon Compliant
    Officially approved in 451

Thanks

omega wrote:
    "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
    have you noticed that the false prophets wear sheep's clothing and not shepherd's clothing?

they are prophets; they are false; and they look and act just like us!
    a servant in Christ

I'm wounded sore but not yet slain, I'll lie and bleed awhile then rise to fight again.
    --?

Thanks

I apologize if I seemed as though I was signalling Him.

In all Honesty, I don't know and that is the reason why I did not vote for my own poll.
    We are living in the Last Days and I'm just trying to be cautious, but not to judge him or any man preaching the Word of God, but just want opinions from this forum here.

So I apologize if I seemed to be signalling him out, because I also have been accused many a times. There are also many others who do not teach the doctrine of Christ. In all honesty, I am with you guys and we should come together and pray for each other to not be deceived. True Christians must pray to God and ask Him that you will not be deceived, and He will answer. Also in the book of Jeremiah, it teaches a leson on false prophets and how you can spot them.

Can Satan cast out Satan?
    Matthew 12:30 - He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

So all of us should ask The LORD not to be deceived. I have made mistakes in the past because of this, and that is why I did not vote on my own poll.

Anyways, the time is at hand, and The Lord will call His Bride unto His Kingdom, and the deception of False Prophets will be more deceiving than ever.

This is a verse in scripture:Revelation 12:12 - Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

I would not want to be here when this happens, they will deceive the entire world until the 144,000 are filled with the Spirit.

If anyone believes that I am a liar or a false prophet, then so be it.

Take this scripture for instance:Joel 2:28 - And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

But look here, many false converts and false Christs such as farrakhan, in addition to this, some will use the verse above to justify their Lies and will appear as wolves in sheeps clothing. The Lord gave me discernment so I may recognize False Converts or False Teachers or False Christs!

Does anyone believe me? Or does anyone believe that I am here to deceive people. And if so, then prayer to God will reveal it and God does not LIE!!!

Its almost midnight and I Have to be at work by 8 AM.

I really appreciate your comments, but the poll is there for a reason, and if anyone has understanding from the Holy Ghost, He/She can see why!

God Bless!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Omega, please chill a bit. Your posts I've seen are...well....I'm hoping you're very young which might account for it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Omega, please chill a bit. Your posts I've seen are...well....I'm hoping you're very young which might account for it.
    No worries!
    Just want to let you know, I've been around for quite a while and I expected your response to be just as it is above. There are many who take deception lightly and underestimate it, furthermore I have had many turn their backs on me. And your post regarding my age, why would you think that I'm young, explain?

I see someone registering on your forum soon who is very deceiving, now lets see how well you spot deception according to your spiritual age.
    Don't mind the wink.
    And it ain't me.
    God Bless!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Omega, you've stated elsewhere on this board that you're here to learn and share. I respect your willingness to listen to others.
    I respect anyone who admits they might be wrong, and don't know it all.
    Establishing the law by receiving the righteousness which is by faith, without the deeds of the law!

2 Cor 3 "11For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious."

Certified Chalcedon Compliant
    Officially approved in 451

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrus
    Omega, you've stated elsewhere on this board that you're here to learn and share. I respect your willingness to listen to others.
    I respect anyone who admits they might be wrong, and don't know it all.
    Hi Zathrus, first and foremost we all make mistakes and we all make errors, and we are all born sinners deserving Eternal Condemnation. But is hard to share especially when some get offended easily. I'm never right all the time, there seems to be a lack of the fruits of the Spirit.

Jesus said that you will know them by their fruits, and you can.
    When I look at your response, I see a person who has humility and have been through a lot of bad experiences, I feel it in my heart, I am also sure that by those experiences that you have become Strong in the Spirit.

This may sound crazy!
    Satan and his demons are becoming deceitful as time progresses, and his aim is to separate the Body of Christ, and I can discern this. When I visit other forums I also see that happening there also. And the only way to overcome this problem is to stay united. In these last days many will fall from their faith caused by dissension. So before I leave this forum, I pray that any differences should be settled.

God Bless!