The Gospel and God's Word

We the Ark of the New Testament; the Body of Christ, are the GOSPEL

Rate this Entry
The Spirit saith....Knowing that a man is not made righteous by works of law, but that it is through the faith of Jesus Christ….

For God It was never about doing the written law. His intent in us has always been the faith that worketh love. The following text show the connection between the Old Testament and New. The verses in Romans 10:6-8; Deut. 30:11-14 ; Hebrews 8:10,11; Jeremiah 31:33 are all speaking of GOD's gift of enabling us through HIS Spirit to be as HE would have us be. Please notice that this gift which is the Good News; the Gospel was availed to us from the beginning of Moses ministry if not even from the time of the fall in Eden. Romans paraphrasing the text found in Deut. Prove this. So once again we share, let's walk in the Faith.

For GOD has said, "Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (That is, to bring Christ, the Word, all that GOD would have us be. HIS Commandments down from above :) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (That is, to bring up Christ, the Word, all that GOD would have us be. HIS Commandments again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word (Christ; the Word, the commandments manifested in the flesh, our flesh) is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, in thy heart, and in thy hand: that we may do it; that is, THE WORD OF FAITH, which we preach. And that is the Gospel, the Kingdom of GOD (CHRIST) in you. For GOD hath said, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them." And HE shall be our GOD and we shall be HIS people, for it is GOD that works in us both to will and do HIS good pleasure. Christ (the Word, His Commandments, GOD's will) in us the hope of Glory. For without this faith it is impossible to please GOD.

Please notice the connections that are being made in the text above. Christ, the Word, all that GOD would have us be; HIS Commandments are inter changeable in the text above and this work in our hearts is the Gospel and is the word of faith in which we speak. This theme is found throughout the New Testament and it is what Galatians speaks.

As Gal. 2:16 speaks…Knowing that a man is not made righteous by works of law, but that it is through the faith of Jesus Christ (we also believed into Christ Jesus, that we may be justified through the faith of Christ and not by works of law, because all flesh will not be justified by works of law).

The text says in the Greek “we also believed into Jesus”, (The Body of Christ the Temple of GOD) not in Jesus. Also note if you will it is through the faith of Jesus not by the faith of Jesus. That is why Galatians goes on to say, “For I, through law, died to law, that I should be living to God." With Christ have I been crucified, yet I am living; no longer I, but living in me is Christ (Christ; the Word, the Commandments manifested in the flesh, our flesh). Now that which I am now living in flesh, I am living in the faith that is of the Son of God, Who loves me, and gives Himself up for me." (Gal 2:19-20)

Why the Law then? It was added because of transgressions, until the Seed (The Faith, Christ; the Word, the Commandments manifested in the flesh, our flesh) should come, to whom it had been promised. But before Faith (Christ) came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the Faith (Christ) which should afterwards be revealed. Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster (Law in general; the Pentateuch and all that is entailed, which would include the Decalogue; the Ten Commandments). to bring us unto Christ, that we might be made righteous out of faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster (Law in general; the Pentateuch and all that is entailed, which would include the Decalogue; the Ten Commandments). Knowing this, that law is not laid down for a righteous one, but for lawless and undisciplined ones, for ungodly and sinful ones, for unholy and profane ones.

Which we are not through GOD IF Christ; the Word, the Commandments manifested in the flesh, our flesh. The work GOD has done to our hearts and minds worked its work of Faith.

As Galatians wrote, “we also believed into Christ Jesus, that we may be justified (made or rendered righteous) through the faith of Christ and not by works of law, because all flesh will not be justified (made or rendered righteous) by works of law). Be not deceived though; he that doeth righteousness is righteous even as He is righteous.

For as many of us which have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. Which is how the Faith, Christ; the Word, the Commandments manifested in the flesh, our flesh; our hearts and minds so that our hands will work the work.

So Illuminated; for we have been enlighten to be the epistle of Christ ( enabled body ministers).... written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; for it is He that worketh in us both to will and do HIS good pleasure. For HE who hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the Spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, WAS glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance (illumination); which glory was to be done away: How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

Because that which is written and engraved in our hearts and minds so that we do it, manifests the Glory of GOD. For it is HE that works in us both to will and do HIS good pleasure. No longer is there to be a need for that which was engraved in stones because it has been placed in our hearts and minds. We are the new Ark of the New Covenant of GOD; HIS Church, the Body of Christ His Temple. For as He is so are we in this world.

Lord we believe, help our unbelief. For you have given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.

Updated 04-29-2017 at 05:59 AM by lightbearer

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments