The Gospel and God's Word

In the End of it all only one thing matters and needs to be understood. Christ and Him crucified.

1. The hearing of Faith; Christ Jesus is the intent of the Gospel

Is there a difference in what Abraham had and what we have or are to obtained in Christ Jesus? The Scriptures say "EVEN AS Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness."(Gal 3:6 KJV)

"Even as" is a direct comparison. With that in mind tell me what is this " hearing of Faith" found in verses two and five? "This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?"
    (Gal ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Paul was a liar to the glory of GOD

For if the truth of God hath more abounded through MY LIE unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

(Rom 3:7 KJV)

Paul testify in verse 3:7 to the truth of God abounding through his lie. The conditionality placed on the verse by the word "if" is in relation to the truth abounding not if he lied. So what was his lie? First let’s take a look at what is “unbelief” in verse three.

Updated 07-29-2017 at 04:46 PM by lightbearer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tsk,tsk...Most who profess don't even know the GOSPEL

The crux of the matter..... "The anointing from the Holy One, and that we may know all things" has become subjective for the most due to the loving of the world and the things in it.

The "Let that therefore abide in you" doesn't.

The "which we have heard from the beginning (Eternal Life)" has not been heard or does not apply anymore in most who profess.

The, "If that which ye have heard from the beginning (Eternal Life) shall ...

Updated 06-17-2017 at 07:43 AM by lightbearer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. We the Ark of the New Testament; the Body of Christ, are the GOSPEL

The Spirit saith....Knowing that a man is not made righteous by works of law, but that it is through the faith of Jesus Christů.

For God It was never about doing the written law. His intent in us has always been the faith that worketh love. The following text show the connection between the Old Testament and New. The verses in Romans 10:6-8; Deut. 30:11-14 ; Hebrews 8:10,11; Jeremiah 31:33 are all speaking of GOD's gift of enabling us through HIS Spirit to be as HE would have us be. ...

Updated 04-29-2017 at 05:59 AM by lightbearer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Misunderstanding 1 John 1:8 and the Gospel

(1John 1:8 [KJV])
    If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

This verse is misunderstood by most due to it being taking it out of context. It is a letter. It must be read in context to the surrounding text and not contradict it or whatever the writer has written elsewhere.
    We will start in the first three verses. Follow along please.
    1 John
    1.That which was from the beginning, which we have heard , which we have seen with our eyes,

Updated 04-22-2017 at 04:40 AM by lightbearer

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast